Websleuths is MOVING to a new home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, oh jesus, you have an IT hubby too? He's driving me crazy with this :lol:

Hahaha yep! And he says it’s lucky to get a new roll out within the same week you forecast
But I gotta get some work done! So I’ll be checking back in a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t post very often, but did want to say (being a beta tester) the new site to me is much easier to navigate. Looks great and runs smoothly. Love the pop ups that update you!

I definitely only just realized, right now, that my sister in law is a member here at Websleuths, she has been on vacation for a few weeks so we'll surely have a surprise when she gets back here... I could tell her, but I'm just gonna let her wonder what the freakin' hell when she gets back :floorlaugh:

Ahh!! I'm still so nervous about the move!! I'm sure it'll be fine, but I don't know how I will fare without Websleuths for two or more days.

I'm really looking forward to the new PM system though. I find lots of threads (besides the Unidentified threads, which is where I spend most of my time anyway) get filled with off-topic talking, which I love too - don't get me wrong, I'm quite the rambling poster myself - but it's easy to miss stuff in the sea of chatter!

I definitely only just realized, right now, that my sister in law is a member here at Websleuths, she has been on vacation for a few weeks so we'll surely have a surprise when she gets back here... I could tell her, but I'm just gonna let her wonder what the freakin' hell when she gets back :floorlaugh:

Yay to another Seattle-area girl!!

OMG you are naughty :hilarious:

I predict 3 pm EST .... but which day?

My prediction is 1 PM PDT today :)

Websleuths will be down for days!? God help me. Maybe now is the time to paint the downstairs bathroom...

cache.php

Hahahaha. Hey, I have no idea why we are still up and running but what the heck. I'll just go with the flow ya know?

Will all of our personal information transfer? Avatar, signature, password, etc.?

Yes, everything will transfer BUT, if your Avatar or signature is too big they will not transfer.

I love scrat! Sometimes, I see a Websleuther with scrat as their avatar and I start replying "Hi Gardener" ... then I'm like, BACK GO BACK!... This is not even Gardener :lol:

:laughing:That is why I have considered changing so people don't get confused. Sometimes I just glance at a post and think, "Wait a minute, I don't remember posting in this thread..." then I look at the poster's name and realize it's just someone else with Scrat.:giggle:

I guess I should find a gardening picture or something-- everyone always asks what I grow in my garden! :crazy:

(I keep dashing off to do things and thinking the site will have gone:up:when I check back )

Hahahaha. Hey, I have no idea why we are still up and running but what the heck. I'll just go with the flow ya know?

I’m just happy to be here [emoji4]

Well hey! I drove into the city, still here!

Meantime, here’s a picture of my little pain in the butt.

1c2cc4c2c51108a476bed9f135763f4b.jpg

Yes, everything will transfer BUT, if your Avatar or signature is too big they will not transfer.

Say what????? The Bear is gonna freak if he's dumped!:noooo:

Love this whole thread... it's a riot.

I'm feeling so happy that we're still online! I'm change-resistant. The bigger the delay on this, the happier I am... but then I worry that on the flipside, it'll take longer to get us back online.

Sorry... Eeyore shows up in tech situations.:chillout:

May this all go well!:please:

I'll probably have to do some cropping of the Bette Davis postage stamp.

Heh. If all else fails, there's a wealth of great Bette images out there. That woman gave EPIC side-eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota