Websleuths is MOVING to a new home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo ,.. don't turn it up too loud! I think I broke my eardrum :loveyou: What a voice!!

Intense huh!

I dont know if its a myth -- (heart attack from a "boo") but a lot of the time it is an actual jump like a startle when she does her first bark

its BOO

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

There must be .. I just tried and could not edit a post from a long time ago. Maybe they can add that function later? I would at least like to correct typos sometimes that I don't discover soon enough to edit now,

Be happy that you were paying attn while they were teaching you to spell

typing class i found even more boring sitting there doing asdf or whatever over and over

sorry just unable to do it

has gotten better over the years (typing part)

I am actually starting to get jittery. the sooner we close down, the sooner we might be back up "on the other side". Exciting, in a perverse way. Best of luck to all!! It's going to work just fine ... with moans and groans, and many cheers.

now I should:
:werk:

I am actually starting to get jittery. the sooner we close down, the sooner we might be back up "on the other side". Exciting, in a perverse way. Best of luck to all!! It's going to work just fine ... with moans and groans, and many cheers.

now I should:
:werk:

my anxiety is about getting flat out stuck -- kinda like stuck in sand

if i cant get something fine but i have to be able to start over !!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes at least the way my brain works online one can get stuck in a loop and not being able to get out of the loop to try again!!

Goodafter noon ladies and gentlemen

It is our pleasure to welcome aboard Computer Air flight 45 nonstop service into a new platform .

We do ask at this time that you secure your keyboard and mouse safely below your seat. All passengers are asked to make sure their computer cases are in the up and locked position at this time.

Our estimated fight time is 80 hours and the temperature is we have no idea at this time.

Pls do not hesitate to ask our flight crew for anything you might need except a drink some food air comfort pillow clean restroom overhead storage room pleasant passenger next to you on time performance a clean aircraft .

Once again welcome aboard and we certainly hope that should you have computer platform flight needs in the future you do not hesitate to think of Computer Air.

We are 46 in the taxi cue and anticipate take off by your next birthday.

Thank you for flying with us today

translation gonna run some errands so hope to see you soon upon landing at the destination soon!

humm humm

is there a reason not one person has stated: No it looks nothing reddit !!!

Completely irrelevant to what you posted but just as an aside: Reddit just unveiled a massive update to their design which makes it a lot less like something from the 1990's. Those who want to look at the 1990's design can continue to do so can, of course (meaning that the new design is opt-in).

CARIIS, your humor is helping me through this. I’ll be trying to find you in WS3.0. I expect the fellowship we can all develop will expand our interest in other areas of the forums.

CARIIS, your humor is helping me through this. I’ll be trying to find you in WS3.0. I expect the fellowship we can all develop will expand our interest in other areas of the forums.

Your explanations are helping me !!!!

Will all of our personal information transfer? Avatar, signature, password, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper