Websleuths is MOVING to a new home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing...hey the new forum looks great! :)

Just came to see if it was back on and Surprise Suprise here we all are!!! Needed tapatalk with old iPad but so far so good.

My "Recent Activity" only goes back to December, but I'm happy to report my avatar hasn't been messed up!

Last edited:
It's looking good and working well for me, thanks.

Just came to see if it was back on and Surprise Suprise here we all are!!! Needed tapatalk with old iPad but so far so good.
It let you get on taptalk? I thought for now that was not possible. It won’t let me.

Thank you Spellbound

Those colors you are talking about came as is from Xenforo. Xenforo really knows what they are doing. The reason the type is tiny or there isn't enough color contrast is because those functions are ones that you will rarely use therefore they shouldn't jump out at you.Let me add a "but" here and that is there may be places on the forum where the color contrast is bad and it is on a function you do use a lot. We will be looking at these functions when the forum goes live and make needed adjustments if necessary.

Spellbound can you tell me exactly what functions you are talking about?

So, is it just me or the type is not tiny at all??

I shouldn't let you get back on Tapatalk. Not sure what is going on with that.
Hey, I started a new welcome thread. If you would like to join in CLICK HERE

So, is it just me or the type is not tiny at all??

Yes that type is tiny and Xenforo made it that way for a reason. There are many other important things that need to catch your attention. If Xenforo made all buttons big and flashy it would be too busy. Now, we can certainly look at doing something. Give us a few days to feel our way around and then we'll take a look.

Please join us on our new "Welcome to Websleuths" thread RIGHT HERE

To continue the discussion please jump up to our "Welcome to Websleuths" thread RIGHT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper