Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tricia -- Here is a question for the show that I submitted to the Ask Judge Eaton, but he didn't answer. :banghead:

If the defense solicits further statements or evidence of Casey's "flat affect"/dissociation can the State attorney's request and use current video from court, filmed during the trial - outside the presence of the jury to impeach those claims?

(explaining the reason for my question)
I have noticed that Casey is very 'stone-faced' in the jury's presence but when they leave the room she has the ability to show a wide range of emotions. Realizing they are seeing the jail videos - my hunch is that current video (not years old) would be very effective for impeachment purposes.

Thank you in advance!

I am having trouble getting my head around how a lawyer could make the opening statement that Jose did, much less, try to make it hold water. Is JB obligated to use all the "facts" Casey insists on? Or could he have used only the accident theory? Or maybe he is just a "unusual person"......

Anne Rule.

In a few months, go for broke and invite George, Cindy, and Lee and Jose Baez.

Kathy Belich.

I'd take Hornsby every week.

In fact, several months after the trial is over, set up a debate -- Hornsby vs. Baez. Watch Hornsby snatch Baez up by the leg and twirl him like a lariat.

You. I'm very serious. Have Kimster interview you. Your involvement in the Ramsey case, how you decided to buy webslueths, the difference now vs. then in true crime forums, where you think webslueths will go, great forum wars of the past.

Blaise

Me thinks a match between Hornsby Vs Baez could be a pay per view match on Showtime :floorlaugh: and I'd pay :innocent:

Here's a question for Richard.Do you think it's confusing to the jury for the state to have witness's testify that ICA is a big fat liar, then Baez cross examines the same witness's to show ICA is a big fat liar? I'm sure that RH will get into the bizarre spectacle of "Baez" (in quotes to show importance, LOL) trying to cross FBI expert Karen Lowe.And Cheney Mason's lack of support for "lead attorney" Baez. Is Cheney Mason deaf, asleep, or confused?

Bumping for anyone to add questions for the show.

:bump:

3 1/2 hours to go!

tricia you've got a great sounding voice on the radio.
even with the echo.. echo.. echo...

Question:

It would appear that Jose channeled Cyrano de Bergerac on Saturday.

What are your thoughts about an attorney using a cell phone or I-Pad DURING direct or cross examination of a witness for the purpose of "guidance"?

My concern is not about violation of the courtroom policy, but rather the involvement of a third party during a court proceeding.

Question for RH: Will the Photobucket images in Casey's account be allowed into evidence? (I am particularly referencing the little girl with the teddy bear hanging in a noose).

Question for RH: Is it me or is Cheney Mason extremely unprofessional in his courtroom demeanor (joking w/Judge Perry, speaking rudely to witnesses).

Question for RH: Any predictions as to whether or not Kronk will present as a problem for the state? We haven't yet heard from his ex-girlfriend at the time, nor his roommate who was unable to give depo d/t being a fisherman out on a boat. Do you think Baez has rounded up some damning info?

RH- not sure if you feel comfortable answering this...but...what is your opinion of the prosecutors so far (LDB and JA)? We know what the defense has done wrong, but what about the State? Could they have handled anything differently? Any advice for them? Are they making their case?

PS- thanks for coming back...looking forward to another great show.

Gonna try to call in, but in case I can't: The defense has tried to slime everyone, sometimes bizarrely. I'm thinking specifically about asking a cop why he is wearing a suit, asking the tow yard manager if he had a contract with the sheriff's department, and Amy's drinking habits and inferring she's after Casey's boyfriends. I find it distasteful, but I already detest them. Aren't they at risk of becoming so . . . unlikeable . . . almost a stereotype of a slimy defense attorney so a jury would breathe a sigh of relief that they could send their client to death? I mean, how important is it to a defense attorney for the jury to like you?

Blaise

Hi Tricia! :seeya: You sound great!

Hi Kimster!! :hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member