WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO THANK YOU to all the members here who are patiently navigating the new look along with us! Special kudos to those who are helping the rest of us with your advice and experience traveling this path a few steps ahead. COMMUNITY at its BEST! :):):)

Some of my watched threads are not getting an alert when a new post is made.
So I looked at my watched threads page and there is a marked difference to the colours of read and unread threads.
I couldn't tell read from unread before.

Unread are blue but the read posts are sort of a grey colour.

And now it's a bit past 2am here, I should think of getting some sleep,

@WS Admin I see you changed the highlighting between read and unread followed threads. It looks great and I can definitely see the difference now. Thank you!
Snap! I was thinking it was just me that didn't notice the colours correctly before.
Whoever made the change, thank you!!
Thanks to WS Admin! You're the best!

Some of my watched threads are not getting an alert when a new post is made.
So I looked at my watched threads page and there is a marked difference to the colours of read and unread threads.
I couldn't tell read from unread before.

Unread are blue but the read posts are sort of a grey colour.

And now it's a bit past 2am here, I should think of getting some sleep,
Speaking of the Watched Threads, when checking the Watched threads there is a little box in the right part of every thread, that can be checked/unchecked. I can only see it when checking the Watched threads. Does anyone know what it does? I put a black arrow next to it:

Untitled.jpg

Speaking of the Watched Threads, when checking the Watched threads there is a little box in the right part of every thread, that can be checked/unchecked. I can only see it when checking the Watched threads. Does anyone know what it does? I put a black arrow next to it:

View attachment 342763
Below that, in the orange bar you will see options to manage your watched threads. The checkbox determines which watch threads you want to modify the options on.

Below that, in the orange bar you will see options to manage your watched threads. The checkbox determines which watch threads you want to modify the options on.
Oh, thank you. Pretty silly question. :oops: :)

I am still working on doing the same to the conversations (chat)
Thanks very much for that, it's so much clearer now. As for the chats, I think mine has an orange background if they are unread so it's not much of a problem.

Edit: Maybe it was just highlighted orange by my cursor. Don't have any unread so not sure.

@WS Admin or anyone else that can answer my question.

I have emojis from other websites that I usually used with just a copy/paste from the other site - but they are not "moving" -
How do I transfer them over to this site to make them move - if there are supposed to?
TIA if anyone can answer this! :)

@WS Admin - maybe you can help me on another problem I'm having.

When I post the hearings for each day - I would like it to show the WS link like this one here:

post #168 - the line that says "Court info..." and I added the link (blue) underneath that.

vs. the way it is "sometimes" posting - like this one:

post #154 - after my post of "court hearings..." it "quotes" the link I post - which I don't want all that extra "stuff" there. Just the link as shown in the Larkin case.

Can you help me on that? TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member