WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE OFF LINE FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, there is not a history button anymore. So, is there a way to to view the threads that I read everyday all on one page. Or do I have to search for each one individually? Please send link if a way to to this is posted somewhere else.

A question for those that do not dig the "new" colors. Did you not notice it has been this color for years? Yes there were gradients and a little grey thrown in here and there. The amount of colors has been reduced to the previous main colors. No new colors have been added.

Overall I think the colours are fine.

I'd suggest more of a gradient for the quoted text and especially the likes bar?

As it is you end up with quite a blocky effect with the new content between two heavy colour blocks, and i find the quote text harder to read on such a bright background.

Good work.

(post intended as constructive feedback to question posed)

I like it. I’m visually impaired and overall finding it easier to read, except I’m struggling to see the difference in colour between read and unread so a totally different colour would be easier.
Still haven’t figured out how to see all my watched threads with new posts on in one place but I’m still playing around so I might stumble upon it.

I found sort of a solution to wanting to see new posts in threads I follow and it was in preferences in my profile section.
I now get an alert when someone posts in a thread I'm following.
It's not as good as the list with unread posts, like before, but it's better than nothing.

Still haven’t figured out how to see all my watched threads with new posts on in one place but I’m still playing around so I might stumble upon it.
I didn't see your post when I just posted. I'm still looking for that too.

I found sort of a solution to wanting to see new posts in threads I follow and it was in preferences in my profile section.
I now get an alert when someone posts in a thread I'm following.
It's not as good as the list with unread posts, like before, but it's better than nothing.

I believe that has always been there.

Thank you for the screenshot and easy to understand explanation. I am going to bed now but will work on this in the morning.

Blue/ grey?
Ya''ll tell me what is good

Maybe a grey - as the bold looks blue...

Definitely a good update. Feels more current as compared to other social media venues with all the like options, the drop-down menus up top, and the differentiation between comments and quotes. My one and only tiny "complaint" is the bright orange. Lots of orange themes in the Vicky White/Casey White thread (prison garb, Ford vehicle) leading to overload.

Thanks I know where to find watched threads. I want to find the page where watched threads with unread posts is.
It’s on that same watched threads page except the unread ones are “bolder” versus the read ones. The difference between the bolded and unbolded is hard to see. I liked that once you read a followed thread it would disappear from the followed threads until someone posted again. Now they just sit there. Who knew I had 127 pages of followed threads :oops:

Is there a way to see the number of threads in a particular forum or sub-forum (not sure which term is the correct one)? In the previous version there was a counter at the bottom of the page that said "Threads 1-20 of 123 for example". I found that incredibly useful.
There also used to be a counter for the number of posts in a thread, like Posts 1-20 of 26". I also found that useful when deciding if I have time to read just a little bit more or leave it for a different day. :)

Anyway, big fan of counters here, wondering if there is a way to get them back.

@WS Admin - I noticed we can not make the font smaller or larger anymore. I post the info for trials & hearings & like to make the info smaller on the updates below my main information on the case. Or is there a way - and I'm not finding it?

TIA! :)
The font size option is the third one, after Bold and Italic, the "tT" one.

ETA I have just noticed when my browser was minimized that the Font size option was not visible. I had to press the three dots after Italic and I found it there, it was the first option.

Last edited:
I like it. I’m visually impaired and overall finding it easier to read, except I’m struggling to see the difference in colour between read and unread so a totally different colour would be easier.

YES this font is much easier to read, and helps WS be accessible to people with different reading levels and vision levels.

I worked in adult literacy programs -- Time New Roman & similar fonts are difficult for many people to read.

Approve heartily of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member