weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant theory....what better way to snoop indeed!

I'm trying to remember where I read that is was another female friend of Travis's that cleaned and painted his house, and I think Jodi "borrowed" that story. Seems like Travis fronted her on some of their trips, and needed his money back. Juan asked her about them when she was on the stand. There is a $600. and some exact change in a check Jodi gave Travis. I wonder how many checks she bounced on him?

I've always thought she's there sitting vigil, like you would at a comatose loved ones death bed. She's not there so much for JA I agree, but to make peace so she can let go when the time comes. Once this is over and she leaves for home, JA will pretty much be on her own and her family will struggle to regain some form of normalcy in CA.

I've always thought that JA's mom hates JA and being there in the gallery vs at the defense table is a subtle FU to JA. I don't think she gives a rip about JA... but she can sit there and remind her which one is free and which one is not!

"See, JA? You always said what a horrible person I am, but I'm not the one sitting there with a stunner belt on!" "See JA? I can go out to lunch every day and not have jail issued bologna every day! Whose the Bi___ now!?" LOL.

It would be great if JM slapped that picture of Travis as a little boy in his fathers arms wearing his spidey underwear up on the big screen & asked JA if this is the picture she caught Travis looking at!

Hers I believe was the First Trial CourtTv carried and they actually covered it. As in, no talking heads, no 5 minutes then a commercial for 3 minutes and they stayed on air until the trial actually broke for the day. BB's was in San Diego. I think back to those days, oh so long ago, the 80's...and I MISS COURTTV!:furious:
And they'd replay at night! I miss the great reporting. Too much Bombshell! and drama. :dramaqueen:

ElmoMom I too am against the death penalty. The way it is used in some murders and not in others is wrong. I too thought I could administer the lethal dose to her because I've never felt such intense hate for another person, ever. I'd be happy if she got LWOP with an 8X10 cell, no roommate, no access to books, no access to pens, pencils or papers, 1 hour a day in the yard, alone, and a shower every 3 days. Oh, and no access to the prison store for sweets and lotions etc etc yuck!

Well, this won't happen and since I don't want her to have any sort of an "okay" life I'm back to the DP. With men being the majority on that jury I think they could go either way. For them it may come down to how much she's pissed them off and wasted their time. As long as this trial GETS to the jury and REACHES a verdict I'll be at peace. As Travis is now and as I pray his family will be soon.

Well said. I will draw up the lethal cocktail and put an extra cc in there for good measure for her. I never gave the death penalty much thought until my brother was murdered. Since then, I believe in it. Yes there is an appeals process that takes years, but knowing that JA and others like her have to live to die is justice for me. JMV

Anyone know if the complete interview of the parents has been posted by the fabulous David Lohr. i just got to my hotel and to many posts to sift through. I did see the snippets, but not all of it, unedited.

Also, JA diaries were released. Where is the whole shebang?

I'm guessing the poster means ALV testimony, not her personally.

Oh! Thank you. :blushing: Hopefully you noted my misunderstanding quickly enough that this doesn't become the rumor of the night lol.:facepalm:

Well said. I will draw up the lethal cocktail and put an extra cc in there for good measure for her. I never gave the death penalty much thought until my brother was murdered. Since then, I believe in it. Yes there is an appeals process that takes years, but knowing that JA and others like her have to live to die is justice for me. JMV

Zuri, I'm so sorry about your brother! Hugs...

I've always thought that JA's mom hates JA and being there in the gallery vs at the defense table is a subtle FU to JA. I don't think she gives a rip about JA... but she can sit there and remind her which one is free and which one is not!

"See, JA? You always said what a horrible person I am, but I'm not the one sitting there with a stunner belt on!" "See JA? I can go out to lunch every day and not have jail issued bologna every day! Whose the Bi___ now!?" LOL.

JA mom can't sit at defense table. Not allowed.

Anyone know if the complete interview of the parents has been posted by the fabulous David Lohr. i just got to my hotel and to many posts to sift through. I did see the snippets, but not all of it, unedited.

Also, JA diaries were released. Where is the whole shebang?

No unedited parents police interview videos

No 600 page journal entries either

Only the little snippets

I think her actions after the murder are just as important as before in her diagnosis. And yet none of that was even discussesd by AL. Am I the only one that thinks that is weird. Makes her diagnosis incomplete as far as I am concerned. jmo

She did the job that she was hired for, and that is to explain/justify Jodi snapping and it was ds job was to explain why Jodi went into that fog when the gun just went off on it's own. None of it Jodi's fault, they should ashamed. I have no remorse that their careers go down toilet. And the same goes for JW and KN

I thought she touched on that.. the after actions that we have heard about, plus any that we have not, and in between, all very understandable...All abused women do that. Call the men they kill and leave messages, see she was in denial, she traumatized herself by killing him. She was so upset that he tried to kill her, what followed over the next few days is just PTSD as the other man said.

No matter what we present, they have an answer for her behavior

(ps. i am kidding)

Yes you are right, but I was mainly referring to her going on to RB's and making out with him. Also her getaway with the knives and gun. jmo

I'm trying to remember where I read that is was another female friend of Travis's that cleaned and painted his house, and I think Jodi "borrowed" that story. Seems like Travis fronted her on some of their trips, and needed his money back. Juan asked her about them when she was on the stand. There is a $600. and some exact change in a check Jodi gave Travis. I wonder how many checks she bounced on him?

Weren't some of those checks for car payments? I don't believe he borrowed from her. She always had money problems, and clearly was in no position to loan anyone money moo.
She quit job after job ,had her car repossessed. Daryl said she was irresponsible, yet the defence is trying to make travis seem like he was the irresponsible one. They've twisted everything to paint him, it was REALY the other way around.

I read also that she was overdrawn a few times at her bank. And in one check or money he loaned her, she said thank you to him told him that she would make it up to him. All the pictures I've seen of her,She seemed a little off.

In The bridesmaid pic (nancy) showed us over the weekend, She looked as weird, as she did in the pic of her in that silly hat and sunglasses all smiles, Travis smile was kinda forced? . I noticed in a group pic with travis and another couple, the other girl was dressed modestly, jodie always dressed more revealing.

I can see how the other girlfriends and wives would feel uncomfortable.

Visitor logs show her and the aunt visiting a couple of times a week since the trial started.

...though I doubt she will place this trial on her "resume". lol

Sure she will!

If JA gets anything less than the DP then ALV will have trumpets shouting it as a victory for abused women everywhere. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and won and about poor JA languishing unjustly in jail.

If JA gets the DP then ALV will loudly call it a blow against the cause of female abused victims. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and lost and about poor JA languishing unjustly in jail.

This trial, win, loose, or draw is ALV's bra$$ ring and she is grabbing it with both hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB