weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda Kenney Baden was on Justice Jenine on FNC tonight and sees "1st Degree" for JA. (When a DEFENSE atty. says that JA is Guilty of first degree murder with no way out, that is something wouldn't you say?) Later on, JJ said that LKB said that Jodi Arias should be sent to North Korea.....

As I sign off, I am just tickled. Thanks for sharing that:pillowfight2::bedtime::offtobed::goodpost:

I don't know if I was the first one, but I sure did mention it here last night. I read it for the State v. JA FB site which I gave credit. I did not expand other than to say what the headline was.

I am no troll. Isn't this where we share things we have researched on the web?

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. He doesn't care about anything but RATINGS, and what would get better ratings than the Arias family? Not gonna lie. I WOULD WATCH IT.:twocents:

And that's why he keeps doing it....

Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias.
She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21010530/2013/02/06/expert-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized
I hope it was an objective evaluation!

IIRC, DB said that JA was never ever left alone with his son. I thought that was so odd. How do you live with a woman for 4 yrs, and never leave her alone with your kid?

I wonder what was up with that. It seems like she was pretty quick at walking away from a child who was in her life for so long. I would have been very attached. Seems like she had no problem cutting that tie.
Like I have said I would LUV to see her on the stand!
Maybe the kid hated her? A child would cause someone like her to be jealous of time taken from her and spent with the boy.
Maybe it was in the divorce papers that DB was not allowed to leave him with the "new girlfriend" )Wasn't that an issue with Dina Shaknai and Rebecca Zahau

“While I requested Max never be left alone with Rebecca, I did finally concede and asked that Max not be left alone with Rebecca if she was with any of her family members..."
http://www.azfamily.com/news/harrin...unches-non-profit-in-sons-name-162665476.html
It is common around here, to even go so far as to not allow the parent with visitation to even be allowed to have girlfriend/boyfriends spend the night in the home while the child is present.
My cousin's fiance' "could" have lost her alimony had she ever let him sleep over with her son present... they could not live together either.
That whole situation was weird! The kid was even part of the wedding like he was marrying my cousin too.
Once married, I guess alimony stopped... I never asked.
I thought there was a hearing a couple days later where they made Gus tell who was in the car and it was a woman. Maybe I dreamed this. Does anyone else remember this as being the case. ty

I saw Jean Cesarez interview Searcy and he did say the were headed to court and it was on the record... but WHO KNOWS! It was on Tru TV in Jan/Feb I guess. She spoke with him a LONG time. I can't find it anywhere now...

moo

So the ME's finding of no hemorrhaging in the head wound is not something you agree with? just asking =D

I think the combination of the state of decomposition coupled with the fact that his body was washed off under the shower leaves room for some doubt on this finding.

All the other physical evidence (and common sense) points towards the gunshot being first. I tend to think the gun was used first and it jammed, and having survived that shot, Jodi had to go to another weapon - the knife.

A .25 doesn't have the 'knock out' power of larger calibers due to the lack of hydrostatic shock from the small and relatively slow moving bullet.

The shell casing was found in the area it would be if fired into the shower(they eject back and to the right) The angle of the bullet track through his sinus cavity downward from right to left is consistent with him sitting in the shower as he was in the last photos taken.

The fact that these small handguns are notorious for jamming when fired by inexperienced shooters (they tend to limp wrist it, preventing the next cartridge to cycle into the firing chamber) also coincides with a shooting first hypothesis.

I think the state should argue it's first degree murder regardless of the sequence of wounds. Because it is. Obviously.

Travis was stabbed, shot, and had his throat slit. It was a violent struggle and he obviously suffered greatly before he died.

it is an interesting intellectual puzzle to think of how it all transpired but I don't feel it is important to finding guilt.

Does anyone recall why Darryl and JA moved to Palm Desert? I just looked at a map and that is at the other end of the state. California is HUGE!

DB testified they moved there because his ex-wife moved there with his son.
He said that was also the reason he moved back to Monterey--his wife moved back and he wanted to be near his son.

I don't think Jodi liked having another woman exercise such control over her life-- or a child. I agree with the poster who noted that JA did not seem to bond with that child and never mentioned him in her journals.

Did anyone notice that HLN showed his photo in spite of his desire to protect his child from ridicule at school? Very tabloid--they are really slipping downhill.

I thought she was asked about the happenings after his death and AV said she was only there to discuss DV so since he was dead she did not look at anything after 6-4-08. I could be very wrong. I thought it was a sleazy way out of not having to answer questions about the cover up.

Before JW gave ALV over to JM on Thurs. that is what she had ALV say. That she was there to testify about DV and nothing else past 6/4/08...ALV literally took like 1 min to go thru entire day of 6/4/08 as if was not "noteworthy". It made me literally scream "I waited 6 days for this wench to get to 6/4/08 and this is it???"

I've always thought that JA's mom hates JA and being there in the gallery vs at the defense table is a subtle FU to JA. I don't think she gives a rip about JA... but she can sit there and remind her which one is free and which one is not!

"See, JA? You always said what a horrible person I am, but I'm not the one sitting there with a stunner belt on!" "See JA? I can go out to lunch every day and not have jail issued bologna every day! Whose the Bi___ now!?" LOL.

:seeya:

In the interrogation tapes SA never refers to JA as her daughter. Also, she told Det. Flores that "JA told my daughter" something (can't remember what it was). I think most of us mothers would say, "ABC told my other daughter blah blah.

As well, JA's father never referred to her as his daughter either.

I think both of them distanced themselves from JA quite awhile ago.

Jean C? I cannot stand her. I will never forget the interview she did with Cheney Mason. She caused trouble again with her remarks outside about JM and the pics. Everywhere she goes, things wind up in a controversy.

I think the combination of the state of decomposition coupled with the fact that his body was washed off under the shower leaves room for some doubt on this finding.

All the other physical evidence (and common sense) points towards the gunshot being first. I tend to think the gun was used first and it jammed, and having survived that shot, Jodi had to go to another weapon - the knife.

A .25 doesn't have the 'knock out' power of larger calibers due to the lack of hydrostatic shock from the small and relatively slow moving bullet.

The shell casing was found in the area it would be if fired into the shower(they eject back and to the right) The angle of the bullet track through his sinus cavity downward from right to left is consistent with him sitting in the shower as he was in the last photos taken.

The fact that these small handguns are notorious for jamming when fired by inexperienced shooters (they tend to limp wrist it, preventing the next cartridge to cycle into the firing chamber) also coincides with a shooting first hypothesis.

I think the state should argue it's first degree murder regardless of the sequence of wounds. Because it is. Obviously.

Travis was stabbed, shot, and had his throat slit. It was a violent struggle and he obviously suffered greatly before he died.

it is an interesting intellectual puzzle to think of how it all transpired but I don't feel it is important to finding guilt.

BBM...while I respectfully disagree with you about which came first. ITA it really does not matter, he was slaughtered!

Why was there hemorrhaging in the other wounds, then?

:seeya:

In the interrogation tapes SA never refers to JA as her daughter. Also, she told Det. Flores that "JA told my daughter" something (can't remember what it was). I think most of us mothers would say, "ABC told my other daughter blah blah.

As well, JA's father never referred to her as his daughter either.

I think both of them distanced themselves from JA quite awhile ago.

Thank goodness, I couldn't go through another cindy and george. :furious:

I really dislike Dr. Phil, but curiosity would probably get the best of me and I too would most likely watch it :twocents:

Nice....under the bus go the Alexander family. Hooray for "Dr." Phil and his ratings!! :tsktsk:

K..let's agree to disagree since (The shell casing was found in the area it would be if fired into the shower(they eject back and to the right) The angle of the bullet track through his sinus cavity downward from right to left is consistent with him sitting in the shower as he was in the last photos taken.) could have also been done as an after thought. =D

I tend to believe this as well. There was cast off blood splatter on the blinds in the bathroom as well, so it leads me to believe that Travis was in an upright position at the sink and then turned toward the hall which would have his back to Jodi (trying to get away) she is stabbing him in the back and the cast off of blood from the knife lands on the blinds on the far side of the wall in the bathroom.

In the ninja bs story JA said Travis was on all fours and said he couldn't feel his legs. Translation: JA stabbed Travis so viciously in the back that she severed a nerve. Or several. :furious:

I'm re-watching some of the earlier trial days tonight, and am wondering what your thoughts are about Dan and Desiree Freeman. Seems like Dan was very fond of Jodi and Desiree is clearly avoiding answering questions. They just seemed odd to me.

Before JW gave ALV over to JM on Thurs. that is what she had ALV say. That she was there to testify about DV and nothing else past 6/4/08...ALV literally took like 1 min to go thru entire day of 6/4/08 as if was not "noteworthy". It made me literally scream "I waited 6 days for this wench to get to 6/4/08 and this is it???"

Oh, I hear you! ALV glazed over the murder like she was describing what a typical day for Jodi would be. Monotone voice, no compassion. I hope she has nightmares of Travis's spirit coming back to haunt her!! Seriously, she deserves it!

Here is the original question and answer late last night:

Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
I haven't posted much on this case but watch the trial, have viewed crime scene pics, etc...

but I'm curious...

it does not appear that there is much blood spatter evidence in the hallway from the bathroom until the large stain at the end of the hallway on the wall and on the floor.

how did Travis manage to not be attacked throughout the hall? I mean, what could Arias have been doing at that time?

it's just puzzling to me

My response to that was:

Scary to think about, isn't it? He was obviously first stabbed in the heart and got to the sink somehow and looked in the mirror and witnessed what was happening to him...The blood spatter all over the sink and then she stabbed him in the back and in the back of his head several times.....He got down on his hands and knees trying to get away and managed to crawl all the way down the hall before JA decided to take that knife and slit his throat to finish him off - What could have JA been saying to him all that way? When she finished him off by cutting his throat ear to ear leaving all that blood in one spot, did she THEN shoot him in the head for the appearance that there was more than one murderer? Why did you make me go there? Good question.....
Two possible scenarios The first is a new theory. -stabbed in back first.... while sitting/standing in shower?
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2013/04/02/hln-after-dark-did-arias-stab-first.hln

By the way... this dude might be right... he scared the crapola out of me with his theory. but I have not heard that one yet....

In the ninja bs story JA said Travis was on all fours and said he couldn't feel his legs. Translation: JA stabbed Travis so viciously in the back that she severed a nerve. Or several. :furious:

Was he stabbed in the spine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members