weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching a clip of ALV's lecture and it is just so stupid.
What character do you identify with most in Snow White?
If your answer is Snow White, you've been socialized by the patriarchal system.
No - it's not because Snow Whit is the title character and the only character with any personality development.
If you're a guy your answer doesn't count so don't bother speaking up.

Not a masculine laugh in that whole crowd. Did you notice that?

"Dissociative amnesia is usually associated with criminal behavior." ~ R.M. Samuels, PhD

Criminal behavior such as a slaughter-murder and subsequent cover-up, perhaps?

She should start by throwing out the idiotic, nonsensical Snow White metaphor.

But she'd have to throw out all her good jokes. I thought I was watching Saturday Night Live. If you feel bad, imagine how God feels. She made comments about God being a male. Bottom line is she deals with women and the only contact she seems to have with men is as the abuser. So if men are being abused and seeking help.......they aren't seeing this woman for sure. So she appears to have no experience with women abusers. If she evaluates a defendant she can only evaluate them one way which is a victim. It seems to be the only expertise she has.

Not only that, it appears ALV sent Jodi 5 "cookbooks" on what it's like to be a DV victim. jmo

An old roommate of Travis' that the defendant tried to pin the blame on during the phone conversation with Detective Flores.

I think she had his name wrong though, I think it was Jason Brown. I had been on the guestbook page for his memorial, and saw a Jason Brown who talked like they had been roommates.

JMO, and I don't have the guestbook link to go find it again.

I want to know where she got the 9mm and what it really was for and how she explained attaching it to under the hood of the car.

And, um, not in the trunk where one might carry it unless you are licensed to carry a weapon. Which she is not.

That's just weird. Although I did have a friend that put food in foil and drove around with it inside the hood of the car to see if it would cook. They saw that on tv. I can't recall the outcome.

Many of us here think she was headed for Mexico, with maybe a stop in Monterey for some "unfinished" business.

OMG I watched that today! She stopped drawing or writing or doodling, whatever for ONCE and just stared at her during her testimony. It was especially creepy during sidebars, when nothing was 'going on' and she just sat there, stockstill and just stared lasers into Lisa.

Oh yes, that was noticeable. You might also note how she stares pleadingly at the jury when they go in or out of the courtroom. It's as if she wants to make some kind of connection.

But back to your point: Lisa is now in a good place, it seems, happily married with a very young child. She's still on maternity leave from her job. It's pathetic because Lisa has everything that Jodi probably wanted.

I admired both witnesses that were ex-girlfriends of Travis', actually.

I noticed that most of the 'contributors' at the FB page don't cite sources.

"Confirmed" without a source?

Not so much...

The admins of that fb page are in Australia, not like they can just run down to the courthouse and check things out.

Any information they get is therefore considered hearsay. ;)

No, I would not reverse that process. What I am trying to convey is what any cop and any prosecutor prosecuting a case knows - the suspect/accused is guilty. Perhaps I have the mind of a cop. IDK :what:

You have said you would convict her of premeditated murder, despite not having heard all of the evidence yet. What is the difference between your position and mine?

I agree. We know what she is. We are just arguing over price...life or death.
But I want her to have a competent lawyer and a fair trial.

You wouldn't expect to see steam on a shower door in June. Many do not take hot showers in the summer when it's 105 outside. It's not cold water, just not steamy hot. Those droplets are on the door. The other pictures under were with the door open while he is sitting. I don't have a bar of soap in my shower either. There is liquid soap and it's on a shelf. So I see nothing wrong with him not having shampoo or soap in his hands. There was time in between so he could have used it in between the shots. If Jodi wanted to give the impression these were pictures for a photo op I don't think she would have taken a picture with him using soap. I don't think Travis would have bought that either if that is what she wanted to tell him. jmo

Whether it's hot or cold, you'll see condensation on glass. It even happens on a car during rain. It happens on drinking glasses. It happens on windows. Doesn't matter the temperature. Even if it's just the water changing states because his body temperature is causing the water to go from liquid to gas, condensation is going to happen.

I don't think it's reasonable to assume the temperature in the house, what temperature Travis liked his showers etc. If it was so hot outside, he must have had on the air conditioner. If he had on the air conditioner and it was cool, then why can't he take a warm or hot shower? I'm very confused by this assumption that he can't.

Whether he has liquid soap on the shelf doesn't matter. We didn't see him use a single bit of it in that 8 minutes. This man was not taking a normal shower. He was posing for pictures. How does Jodi get all those different angles and also be doing it from a spot where he cannot see her? To get the right corner of the shower facing the camera, she had to be in the closet. How can he not see her standing there, if he's not washing his hair or using soap to clean himself? What's he doing then that he can't see her for 8 minutes? And the pictures really aren't that far apart in time for her to be avoiding the soap suds.

And even if you don't believe the glass will get condensation, it WILL get streaked up with water. And there is no evidence of that in these pictures.

The admins of that fb page are in Australia, not like they can just run down to the courthouse and check things out.

If they had that information, the witness list would be published online for all to see. Hearsay until I see the actual witness list released for general consumption.

Australia!?!?

No wonder I have so many communications issues on that site.

You see, I don't speak Australian. :whoosh:

ALV is the last on their to do list. Juan has added two more to his.

Are we positive she's the last witness? Please , please let it be so.

Or they could put Dick back on and go over everything again to make sure the jury gets it all!!

I guess she just doesn't put much research work into her presentations.

I love how Martinez referenced the original Bros. Grimm version and LV qualified by saying she used the Walt Disney version. :floorlaugh: That and the "catchy title"....

:floorlaugh:

Whether it's hot or cold, you'll see condensation on glass. It even happens on a car during rain. It happens on drinking glasses. It happens on windows. Doesn't matter the temperature. Whether he has liquid soap on the shelf doesn't matter. We didn't see him use a single bit of it in that 8 minutes. This man was not taking a normal shower. He was posing for pictures. How does Jodi get all those different angles and also be doing it from a spot where he cannot see her?

And even if you don't believe the glass will get condensation, it WILL get streaked up with water. And there is no evidence of that in these pictures.

Condensation has to do with humidity. As an HVAC mechanic its something we are concerned with, especially in indoor swimming pools where we have de -humidification units that prevent condensation from forming on the windows etc. Same thing in ice rinks...

For myself, I'd love to be Snow White for a while- she is safe, she has a lovely time arranging the house the way she wants it, she has 7 cute little companions, who go out to work all day, then they all dance and sing when they get home. She has bird and animal friends of the forest, and no worries for a while.
If that's abuse sign me up...

I was just wondering.... is it possible that the only real problem here is that Alyce has a warped outlook on Snow White? :blushing:

Are we positive she's the last witness? Please , please let it be so.

Or they could put Dick back on and go over everything again to make sure the jury gets it all!!

Noooo, please noooo....!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member