weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been discussed that the first shower photos looked like they were taken without flash....bit the last two had flash...thus blinding Travis...the one where he is facing the camera...and the one were he is already on the floor of the shower...

That is actually very common in murder cases. The perpetrator often 'inserts' themselves into the investigation because they are desperate to learn what the police know.

It's so common police often look at who is 'inserting' themselves into the case for leads to their first suspects.

Oh, I know that. In this case, however, I think the totality of evidence argues for narcissism.

:cow:

I'm starting to suspect that many of them are photoshopped. There's one where they're in a forest that I swear looks like a backdrop. I get it if you want to see 1000 places before you die but where are the photos just of the places???

I went back and looked at a few of those outdoorsy type photos, many of them looked photoshopped to me. I don't know if it's my eyes at this point, which is possible but truly they do look altered to me.

I hope Juan puts a forensic expert on the stand to talk about real pedophilia. I want to know if other pedophiles masturbate to pictures of young boys while having a strong sexual attraction to ADULT FEMALES.

The DT has tried to show that Travis was a cad because he was a flirt with women & had a strong sexual attraction to women.

They point out that Travis wanted Jodi to wear sexually oriented costumes (French Maid & Schoolgirl), participated in graphic phone sex & enjoyed sex with Jodi even when not in a relationship with her.

So we can conclude that Travis was sexually attracted to women. The DT relentlessly pointed this out.

I'd like to know how many same-sex pedophiles also spend the majority of their time pursuing women, having sex with women and having relationships with women.

And he would have made history because he would have been the first pedophile in the history of modern day pedophila without a SINGLE inappropriate picture of a child on his computer. Most have THOUSANDS.
The Westerfield jury had to see some pics that David Westerfield had as well as a video of a young girl being raped

Personally, I wonder if Jodi was going to Monterrey (sp?) to protect herself from DB and possibly from MM, leaving no witnesses behind to connect you to a crime, with that shiny new 9mm and knives.
What was she going to do with these new weapons, take on the cops?

Remember when she asked Flores in her first interview what make of gun he had and he advised her it was a Glock?? My Cdn self is a little gun shy so no debate on that but WTH does a mentally ill waitress need a Glock for?????

Here ya go! *Audio only*

Jodi Arias Trial Day 1 (Audio Only) - YouTube

She had to cover her arse because TA had already accused her of it and she was afraid he may have told someone else of his suspicions. In fact IIRC Mimi Hall said JA had hacked in ALL his accounts, even banking accounts! I can't find her testimony, can anyone here tell me where to find it ? I know she even mentioned tire slashing and JA coming in through the doggie door!
Can someone help me find Marie Hall's testimony? I know she testified before Lisa.

Isn't it amazing that the same instrument (camera) Arias used to lure Travis into the shower to murder him is the one that will ensure that she is sent to death row and put to death? Those accidental photos = the work of Lady Justice.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase " Divine Intervention " to me...

Me too! It might even be Travis himself, making sure she does not get away with this!!!

Travis, his parents, his Grandpa...."You are special, Travis...don't you ever forget it!"" Elephants and pugs, too. Grandma Norma had pugs too, I read it in her memorial...passed the love of pugs to her grandson.

My own pug, lost her a little over a year ago, could hold a grudge against those who mistreated her or her "people". She didn't forget, just like the elephants don't forget.

Been reading here about the journals and the murderous plan hatching in JA's mind and a thought just occurred to me about the upcoming computer forensic expert...

What if JA's browser history in May '08 has her visiting web sites on how to overpower and kill someone?

AND because everyone was calling her and telling her that the BUZZ was she was so mad that Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun and wanted to marry her, that she killed him!

OK so she wrote about how she told Travis to stick with it, Mimi will come around.. he is upset Mimi doesn't like him and she pretends she was telling him to give Mimi time.

OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH BULL

that is a fake story because she was molding this journal based on what her friends were telling her they all thought!

For me the evidence of falsification of her diary entries is when she asks Florez if they have been found, during her interrogation. She wanted them seen because she'd prepared them for that moment.

Oh yes! This is my theory. I don't think Travis knew Jodi was in the bathroom taking the pics until the last shot of his face. That's when she had the gun pointed to him. moo

Also, then gun first theory could be she did shoot and "missed". Maybe Travis did attack her but she proceeded to stab him etc...

I also wondered why there was only 1 bullet casing found. :what: I mean I know only 1 bullet was found but... without the gun it is hard to say.

Has it been discussed that the first shower photos looked like they were taken without flash....bit the last two had flash...thus blinding Travis...the one where he is facing the camera...and the one were he is already on the floor of the shower...

<modsnip> I knew I had information that would be helpful in understanding some of the perplexing behavior of 30 year old virgins dating in a fundamental religious environment. I also could write a book "I am Adam Lanza's Mother" having had a sociopathic child whose early death caused his brother to have a mental break and become a paranoid schizophrenic.

I considered leaving WS since I was new anyway, but my father was killed and his murderer is now a real estate investor in Rancho Mirage. I need to be here. I need to be here with other people who have also not experienced justice and who are trying to get it vicariously through other people's trials. The next post I wrote I added that I was sharing information about Mormonism ONLY as it applies to this trial and contributes to our understanding, NOT to disparage anyone's faith.

<modsnip>

Honestly, it helps me when someone calls an ineffective lawyer out for doing a terrible job, smirking, twisting facts, distorting reality. Have you ever gone to court to get justice and have the other side try to make you into the bad guy? I have! It was so unexpected that all I could do was cry--I was completely blindsided and stunned. I don't feel so alone with these feelings of suffering a distortion of justice when I know there is a group that feel just like I do. Evil, guilty people get away and innocent people are punished.

This forum tries to make things a little more even. The legal system is blind, so there has to be someone out here who sees, someone who understands the pain and frustration.

WS is a victim's group helping bring perpetrators to justice. Victims have been hurt and are angry. Fact of life, you would be too.

Melmc, I totally understand you being shocked by the strength of the emotions you see being shared here. You will remember us if --God forbids-- your loved one vanishes or is murdered and you need help and support to find them and bring them to justice. Let's see how impartial and balanced emotionally you will be then.

Meanwhile, I don't blame you for wanting to not walk in my moccasins. If I could, I wouldn't walk in them either.

Please never stop posting, I LOVE your posts anagrammy! Also thank you for bringing up "Mad Men" in a post last night.....I almost forgot about tonight.

Been reading here about the journals and the murderous plan hatching in JA's mind and a thought just occurred to me about the upcoming computer forensic expert...

What if JA's browser history in May '08 has her visiting web sites on how to overpower and kill someone?

I am hoping for computer history mapping out a travel plan from Mesa to Utah.

He must have been at the sink when he said that because he wouldn't have been able to stand up. For him to go to the sink after lunging at Jodi, she would have to have stopped attacking him. It wouldn't make sense for him to be coughing over the sink if she were still stabbing him.

She must have left the room. Why?

When she came back, that's when he would say, "I can't feel my legs." I feel that was truthful because how would JA know that loss of feeling in legs is a symptom of injury to the vena cava?

Since JA planned a murder over a drain, there had to be a strong reason for her to slit his throat outside of the shower.

These are my main reasons for believing her when she said he screamed and screamed "not like a girl" - he was groaning and crying out in excruciating pain-- and he would have been dragging his legs, pulling himself along with his elbows in a military-style crawl.

Which I am certain made her smile.

This makes a lot of sense.

I have a good feeling that some info will be revealed the JA thought was never going to be retrieved. Remember they have had 5 years to iprove recovery techniques!! No telling what they may know now!!!

That's what I'd imagine. Probably researched where to stab someone to inflict a fatal wound. Also researched the amount of gas she would need to stash in her trunk to not have to stop in AZ after the killing as she made her was back to I-15 to continue on to SLC via the route she told Ryan she was taking.

Too bad they don't have a computer program (maybe they do) that would figure out dates/times of correlating emails, phone calls, texts, MySpace, FB and what-not ..although one doesn't know what said in phone calls, unless Jodi wanted it taped. A lot of gas-lighting and button-pushing could be done by Ms. Arias...that's exactly what she did. Abe said it flat out that Jodi pushed Travis' buttons. Jodi made dummy entries in those diaries, I'd bet you on it..and I'm not a bettin' woman. She's what GWB called an evil-doer. (never thought I'd quote GWB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee