weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I know I'm a little slow, but it's been crazy the past couple of days. I JUST finally watched the video of yesterday in full and OH MY GAWD it is OVER for Jodi. Almost every question screamed - "We don't believe you Alyce"! This is just wonderful for Juan...what a fabulous job he is doing!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Better late than never. :great:

Goodnight Alyce and bye-bye JA!! :seeya:

Just an off the wall question, I know, but where was JA living in February 2007 when the Valentine's Day package "allegedly" arrived? The mail carrier had to leave it somewhere, since the chocolates melted. TIA!

Oh, I can agree with that, but as long as she never gets out, I'll be happy.

I'd prefer she gets the DP - That way, she will no longer have any interaction with other people in jail. She will no longer be able to control and get that satisfaction. JMO of course.

I'd prefer she gets the DP - That way, she will no longer have any interaction with other people in jail. She will no longer be able to control and get that satisfaction. JMO of course.

Oh, that wouldn't break my heart, now. ;)

Right??? Yesterday was just different than any other day. The defense's very last hope was annihilated and you could see that they knew it

Yes! It was completely different. There was something in the air for sure!

It was so noticeable that the defense was just grasping at straws and Jodi's face just looked pained. And, I know it's not nice to admit it, but I took great enjoyment in seeing her look so devastated. For the first time today also, I had just a twinge of feeling bad for JW and KN, but it passed really quickly! :floorlaugh:

Not really. I'm left-handed. I use my right had for a lot of mechanical things like scissors and knives. Jodi has been seen writing with her left and her right hand, so who knows what hand she holds a knife with.

In court, she motioned the knife move with the right hand. It was quite scary. Wish I had a screen shot. I believe she uses her left hand, most of the time in court, to try to show the jury she couldn't possibly have done it with her right, since she is left handed. JMO. Super awkward when she tries to pour water with her left. :puke:

Just an off the wall question, I know, but where was JA living in February 2007 when the Valentine's Day package "allegedly" arrived? The mail carrier had to leave it somewhere, since the chocolates melted. TIA!

I could be wrong, but I think she was still in California at that time.

I believe she was living in Yreka, CA - She CLAIMED she found the package on her "porch".....
(I don't think she ever got a package from Travis - Just another one of her dreams IMO).....

I don't recall any texts or anything from Travis asking her how she liked her gift

I agree that Travis was NOT expecting her that day. I'm not even convinced they actually had sex either. I have a gut feeling she was controlling all of his behavior with intimidation from the moment she arrived and he realized she was there. He may have been forced at gunpoint to do whatever she asked. Maybe I'm crazy. lol

But in any event, I do NOT believe he invited her or expected her to show up that night. IMO.

Yes! It was completely different. There was something in the air for sure!

It was so noticeable that the defense was just grasping at straws and Jodi's face just looked pained. And, I know it's not nice to admit it, but I took great enjoyment in seeing her look so devastated. For the first time today also, I had just a twinge of feeling bad for JW and KN, but it passed really quickly! :floorlaugh:

Friday was the first time I noticed right at the end as the jury was leaving that Jodi may have been thinking her goose is cooked.

In court, she motioned the knife move with the right hand. It was quite scary. Wish I had a screen shot. I believe she uses her left hand, most of the time in court, to try to show the jury she couldn't possibly have done it with her right, since she is left handed. JMO. Super awkward when she tries to pour water with her left. :puke:

BBM - I don't remember that - I only remember her saying that she dropped the knife on the tile floor in the bathroom and it made a "clang" noise. (She did testify that she is ambidextrious).

This is one of the questions recently posted by Liar in the "general questions" thread:

"Date that Angela Arias left the country:?"

This is the first I've heard of this... anyone know?

Thanks!

They need to have a dentist`s chair installed in the court so Mr Nurmi can make himself more comfortable.

Same, her ability to reach beyond the walls of jail is particularly disturbing to me .. the theft of the laptop, the pedo letters, the twitter account, it's just scary and wrong. She has the ability to victimise other prisoners and I believe she will, I want to see that come to a halt, or at least be minimised as much as possible. Beyond that I think she deserves it.

I have this vague memory that all the receipts from the trip...Walmart, Tesoro (sp??), etc were saved by JA because she was going to use them to deduct as business expenses when she filed taxes for that year.

Maybe, maybe not. I tend to think they were saved to be souvenirs of June 4, 2008.

I could be wrong, but I think she was still in California at that time.

I think so too. I was just wondering if she moved back in with her parents or grandparents or ANYBODY OR if she went straight from Darryl Brewer's house to Mesa.

It seems strange. Of course, with her, what doesn't? Personally, I don't think he ever sent her a THING! She'd have kept the card. :twocents:

She will never get the death penalty. This trial is going on way too long.
The longer this goes on, the more the jury sees her, and sees her as a human.
Did she do it yes, 100 percent.
I am a huge animal lover and cannot kill a spider.
I would never be able to sleep again if I took a life.

This jury has become close to her.
All the jury questions were, "Jodi" not the defendant.

I believe...but who knows...they will find her guilty on first degree,
but in no way will they give her death.

My opinion only.

Friday was the first time I noticed right at the end as the jury was leaving that Jodi may have been thinking her goose is cooked.

Boy, I'd love to see the REJECTED questions! :blushing:

They need to install a dentist`s chair in the courtroom so Mr Nurmi can make himself more comfortable.

BBM - I don't remember that - I only remember her saying that she dropped the knife on the tile floor in the bathroom and it made a "clang" noise. (She did testify that she is ambidextrious).

Oh...I SO deserve brownie points for this one (I suck at referencing). :floorlaugh: I did a screen shot but had no clue how to post it. But...screen shot had info on it and was still on my desktop. :facepalm:

WATCH THIS!!! From the beginning. @ 26 seconds you see JA do the "gripping" of the knife with her right hand! :great:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 30 - Part 2 - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members