weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a child in that photo, although she has to at least be a teenager. What a difference from what we are seeing in court now.

MOO

Bobby is a good looking guy there, for those that don't know, he ended up being cast as an extra in the series 'Lost'

Thanks. I don't see how her balance being low would have anything to do with whether she expected it to be cashed, if she'd mailed it. I thought there was another time when she'd given Travis a check that bounced? Or she asked him to cover overdraft fees with money she was borrowing from him? If so, then I really don't think she had the financial wherewithal to care if it bounced.

It is strange that she'd ask about the check to the police. But she also asked about clothes that she claimed to have left at Travis', which were not there. She could have taken this check to Travis and backdated it. She could have told him she'd actually written it on the backdated date.

That just seems like such a flimsy reason to actually get herself into the house and into his bed.
My thoughts were that if he had cashed the check while she was on her road trip, she may not have some of the gas and other purchases go through on her card without making another deposit. Some of her receipted purchases, IIRC, were cash transactions anyway, which led me to believe she was concerned with her account being overdrawn. In addition, I believe she planned on murdering Travis before embarking on her journey, therefore she would not want an additional $200. taken out of her account for his car. For her to even ask LE about the check during her interview speaks volumes as to her intentions, in my opinion.

MOO

Am I the only one who watches *advertiser censored*. Schoolgirl fantasy is common (of course consenting adults) and braids or pigtails serves a bonus purpose.

I'm talking about JA twisting this all around to make TA look like a pedophile and/or sexual deviant. It's the position of the defense that even if the jury doesn't buy into the accusation of TA being a pedophile, that having fantasies about a schoolgirl is also deviant. By that logic, wouldn't that make JA a deviant as well then? In their eyes - no, because she was just going along with it to please him, which is BS in my opinion (and these photos speak to that). That is my point - these photos are very good evidence to refute HER false claims.

IMO these specific juror questions actually answer some of the most important questions that we've had as to were the members of the jury understanding the critical issues of the DT's entire version of events surrounding the premeditation, execution, and cover up of the crime..along with their defense given as to why Jodi should be found not guilty due to it being self defense...I know many of us have been very worried as to whether or not the jury was actually seeing the truth beyond the bull$hit that the defense has thoroughly heaped upon them for now months on end.. Ive worried about whether they were picking up on certain subtle manipulations of the truth, evidence, and Travis'actions and behaviors.. I worried were they not able to see certain issues from their perspective as crystal clearly as we could see the issues from our perspective..

Imo their questions for ALV have imo successfully answered many of my own questions and worries regarding were they able to see beyond the bs and recognize the truth from the bull$hit?... imo YES, THIS JURY ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT DOUBT HAS GOT A VERY GOOD AND FIRM GRASP ON REALITY AND EXACTLY WHAT IS TRUTH VS. WHAT IS MADE UP FICTION ON THE PART OF THE MURDERER AND HER DEFENSE TEAM.

Above are just a few of the jury's questions for Miss LaViolette that IMO very clearly give us an idea on where this jury stands wrt believing Jodi's defense or seeing the truth in knowing its the Prosecution's version of events that is accurate...

Below each of the above listed jury questions I **starred** and **italicized** my opinion of what indicators I see in each of these juror's questions..

All jmo, tho!!

IMO Alyce LaV's testimony not only did nothing to mitigate the circumstances to be a little more favorable for Jodi, but had the opposite effect. IMO she has generated even more vitriol and hatred towards Jodi and has doomed her.

Compare DB's frankenstein fingers to Travis' fingers. not my picture, fyi.

The camera in court was so focused on DB's fingers in lieu of his face while he was up on the witness stand. I feel like camera guy helped to prove those aren't TA's fingers Thanks Camera guy:)

Even if they didn't find an envelope, that doesn't mean it wasn't mailed. Travis could have thrown the envelope away.

I would bet it was mailed the 25th,
the 26th he cut her off...

IMO he would never have gotten it after that day.

I agree, and I believe the photo of her standing over Travis' bloody body is paramount to discrediting her self-defense plea.

There are so many things that prove it was not self defense.

Imo, the most important evidence showing it wasn't is the many stabs to his back and the slit throat. The only way she could have slit his throat from ear to ear is he was incapacitated at the time and unable to defend himself.:(

IMO

Can someone tell me how long Gus's cross with Juan lasted..I only found a short video of him asking the pyramid & the judge asking him to reveal girl name who was in car..was that all of Juan's cross???

Your broken w cracks me up. Kudos on your inventive fix!

Thanks! I'll be buying a nevv laptop or maybe a tablet soon. I can't decide vvhich. (And speaking of vitches :floorlaugh:.) In the meantime, I apologize for my pseudo-Nazi accent--"Ve vill make you talk!"

I was just watching the most awsome mikee kungpow williams video on premeditation (located in spoof thread. .but really this is no spoof :wink:) and wondered if anyone ever noticed if arias' nails looked like she had just had a new manicure (in the sex pictures of her)

Mikee is spot on with premeditation.

(great job Mr. kung pow)

Jodi Arias Pre Meditation Proved , Evidence ! - YouTube

I love this guy's videos and look forward to them throughout the week. I hope he puts another one out tonight. :please:

ETA: I don't know if anybody checked out her nails. That would be interesting if they can be seen in the pictures.

For anyone listening to the blog radio....

I just have to say that I love Beth Karas!!! I agree with Michael that I rarely agree with Holly Hughes. I can't say I'm a fan of hers, at all. I change the channel when she talks!

Yes, a pattern is precisely what I think and she introduced it into her relationship with TA. There's no doubt in my mind that she was a sexual deviant long before she met TA.

DITTO

How many 19 year olds - GET A BOOB JOB - if they are not sexually active and all hot/horny little deviant already!! At 19. Boob job at 19....shows sex mattered, and her looks, IMHO

:moo:

Am I the only one who watches *advertiser censored*. Schoolgirl fantasy is common (of course consenting adults) and braids or pigtails serves a bonus purpose.

Lol. Don't be so shy about sharing. :floorlaugh:

Actually though, you're right. The jury knows this too.

Something tells me ALV has no idea re costumes many young women are wearing these days for romantic encounters/costume parties, etc.:

Amazon sexy school girl costumes: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...tume sexy&sprefix=school+girl+costume,aps,290

There are many similar characters, including Sexy Little Red Riding Hood.

73,433,536 views don't lie, the defendant on the other hand well :nevermind:
[video=youtube;C-u5WLJ9Yk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4[/video]

IMO Alyce LaV's testimony not only did nothing to mitigate the circumstances to be a little more favorable for Jodi, but had the opposite effect. IMO she has generated even more vitriol and hatred towards Jodi and has doomed her.

The worst thing any witness can do or attorney for that matter is to insult the jury's intelligence.

And that is exactly what Wilmott, Nurmi, Samuels, ALV and Jodi have done.

They not only do not believe Jodi they do not believe anything ALV has to say and I believe they think she is totally biased and has a great dislike toward all men.

That will not bode well for the defense or Jodi. If the attorneys lose credibility its all over but the shouting imo.

imo

Some questions:

• Didn't JA make some $$ deposits AFTER she killed TA? But she was broke? Did she steal money from him?
  • I think in one of the Exhibits, there is a room off the office that looks like it had a filing cabinet in it -- and the room looks a little messy (if I recall right) could she have did that? Was there anything missing?
  • Did he have a Ring there from/for another lady? Did it go missing? Anyone know?
  • The photos in the shower are poorly taken for her....as I do a bit of photography too. If you want stop-action of the water you need to a) use the flash and b) use a high speed to stop the water in action. Her photography skills there were poor -- but then IF your plans were not really to take pics, but to kill, the photos shots are the least of her worries, IMHO

I keep thinking about that pic of TA face she took, and the look on his face and eyes. I keep thinking that she might said something to him (like a joke he thought) ...something like " You better take me to Cancun or I will kill you (he laughs like a joke) because they did Role playing.

Then she says something to him again more seriously like "No, I mean it. If you do not take me I am going to kill you" and snapped the last pic and he has that look on his face like WTF, I think she might be serious, and has that strange look on his face because if she said something like "No, seriously, I am going to kill you if you do not take me"......WHAT friend (close or distant) would say that to a person, and I think he realizes something is terribly and suddenly wrong....

Just MOO

:jail:

You aren't the only one who feels "if only" he'd agreed to take her to Cancun. A number of others see it the same way.

I personally doubt it. I think at that point she'd had enough insults (even though they were true), enough of him dating other women--and his other friends who were going to Cancun all disliked her, she also knew--so imo she drove 1,000 miles to sneak in and out of Arizona to do exactly what she did.

When Travis read Taylor Searle what he wrote Jodi on 5/26, Searle said he asked him, "Aren't you afraid she's going to hurt you?" I think that's the motive right there. Doubt a bathing suit was in her luggage along with the knife and gun. :cow:

This is the only text I am aware of about the spidey undies. It wasn't shown on the screen for some reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mnoqnKekmpc#t=331s

Thanks. Just jumping off...

OK, so she references it in a text. We only have her lying word that tells us he gave them to her for Valentines Day. IF they actually existed, I bet SHE bought them herself to try to turn him on ala Carmen Diaz. I also don't believe it was HIS preference that she have a Brazilian wax. He was inexperienced and wouldn't know the difference. I think that was something SHE brought to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedygoose98