weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the defense only introduced one of the tapes and they put arias on the stand to do it.

I am not sure why they only introduced one.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

this expert ^ got seven total recordings

Good morning all! I'm wondering if the seven recordings are actually all from the same call. On my old phone, you could only record for a short period of time. I think it was like 10 -15 minutes. Maybe JA was only able to record the call in short segments resulting in 7 different recordings?

the seven recordings are not a rumor. I just linked the testimony upstream. I am not sure if they will call the computer guy again but it was reported on last week.
thank you for posting those videos.....I scanned thru them and did not hear that they were sex tapes, just recordings.....seemed to me that the one that was played in court already was in several pieces, no? I remember reading that somewhere here.....maybe the phone could only record for a certain length of time, meaning that the one tape that we did hear was in 7 diff recordings...? I just cannot imagine 7 MORE sex tapes

the defense only introduced one of the tapes and they put arias on the stand to do it.

I am not sure why they only introduced one.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

this expert ^ got seven total recordings
Thank you so much Nurse. This has been a point of confusion for me, big time, over this past week. I didn't even know there were 7, so that threw me, then Alice testified on JW's rehab after jury questions that there was only one. My mind has been in a constant state of wtf in regards to these tapes. Now at least it's settled.
:loveyou:

Lol I am quite happy getting dental work done in Mexico....reputable docs are way cheaper down there than here. I doubt it makes me any more susceptible to a nut than if i had work done in the states.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Agree! I recently took my son to a new dentist, old one retired...the new one claimed he needed 6 root canals.... We left. Found another that came highly recommended... He doesn't even have one cavity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in all fairness imo,topless photos of women are hardly *advertiser censored*

And mean text messages after a break-up does not equate to domestic violence.

Private name calling does not equate to character assassination.

Nor does being a fan of the UFC and owning a punching bag make one a batterer.

But the defense brought that nonsense up anyway.

Don't tell Jodi! We'll be at trial another three months hearing about how her *advertiser censored* made her kill Travis.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Sorry, but my coffee came out of my nose- really NOT funny

I am not sure about it either... I just pray they dont drag out anymore...enough is enough !At some point one would think that the defense is just making themselves and their client look bad !

I had originally thought Alyce said porked but if it was corked what a waste of time for the defense. Imo

Please, God, no more sex tapes! The defense just needs to rest and get this farce over with.

Being 'recalled' indicates that it is an attempt to rebutt something that Juan Martinez said at trial.

Unless Travis is saying bring the little boys undies with you because I like to pretend you're a little boy when we are having sex... I don't want to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning all! I'm wondering if the seven recordings are actually all from the same call. On my old phone, you could only record for a short period of time. I think it was like 10 -15 minutes. Maybe JA was only able to record the call in short segments resulting in 7 different recordings?

Shows how 'techno'-illiterate I am, I didn't know you could record calls with a cell phone.

IIRC that pic is a close-up of a faucet but some people "see" it as a car bumper....

You are correct. Thanks Zoozoo. Because the pic came after one of a car I thought it was the bumper.

I edited my previous post too in order to avoid any confusion

Here it is

"Martinez asks about #413, is it possible that the photo of Jodi and her sister, could it have been taken in 2007 and then uploaded or downloaded in 2008? Witness answer : "anything is possible".

Martinez asks that Dworkin is subject to recall."

in all fairness imo,topless photos of women are hardly *advertiser censored*

I'm so glad you drew attention to that, josie. It has been the theme of the defence case, avidly perpetuated by Alyce, that anything beyond the missionary position for purposes of procreation is either 'deviant' or '*advertiser censored*', with imaginary pedophilia thrown in for good measure.

So ironical when their client uses sex as a tool.

I hope the jurors are more open minded in their personal relations than this bunch!

People sometimes say things they know will be most hurtful after a break up. As far as being a UFC fan, that is about as relevant as ALV blurting out TA was a Republican. Based on this photo that NG has shown a few times, I have a feeling JA was also a UFC fan.

jodi.jpg

well you have a point there.

whatever they are going to try and prove im sure juan will tidy it all up nicely.

i just hope they dont keep him on for hours,i mean what more can he say but yes this is such and such and i made the determination by doing such and such procedure.

surely the DT can read the jury,if they thought they had anyone still on the fence they would just stop

Agenda for today: (Hearsay)

1. Grace Wong hearing will be streamed live at 11am MST/PST.
2. Jury will be seated at 1:30pm to hear testimony from Lonnie Dworkin, computer forensic analyst, recalled by the DT.

ElleElle

BBM
No hearsay allowed on this courtroom forum!!!!:rocker:

We SHALL take the word of the Domestic Violence expert as gospel.

She testified that when a person is leaving an ABUSIVE relationship it is the most dangerous time for them

So, by ALV's own criteria the dead person is MOST LIKELY to be...?THE VICTIM.

Of the two people involved in this relationship which one is dead?

Occam's Razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member