weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me ALV has no idea re costumes many young women are wearing these days for romantic encounters/costume parties, etc.:

Amazon sexy school girl costumes: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_19?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=school%20girl%20costume%20sexy&sprefix=school+girl+costume%2Caps%2C290

There are many similar characters, including Sexy Little Red Riding Hood.

Lol, now I'm picturing ALV looking at sex kitten clothes. Her opinion? Abusive.

Something tells me ALV has no idea re costumes many young women are wearing these days for romantic encounters/costume parties, etc.:

Amazon sexy school girl costumes: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_19?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=school%20girl%20costume%20sexy&sprefix=school+girl+costume%2Caps%2C290

There are many similar characters, including Sexy Little Red Riding Hood.

Not to mention:

Spideywear_zps85bfe1eb.jpg

Kind of like how she is calling Travis a pedophile to deflect from the fact that she is a murderer right now :furious:

Yep. She was hoping he would defend himself then bend over backwards to show her how "not weird" he was. Same as when the bully ALV accused JM of being "angry" at her. Wanting him to retreat to "prove" he was not. Big fail. Both times.

I don't like what sprang to mind when I thought about Jodi and the phrase bend over backwards...

I was just watching the most awsome mikee kungpow williams video on premeditation (located in spoof thread. .but really this is no spoof :wink:) and wondered if anyone ever noticed if arias' nails looked like she had just had a new manicure (in the sex pictures of her)

Mikee is spot on with premeditation.

(great job Mr. kung pow)

Jodi Arias Pre Meditation Proved , Evidence ! - YouTube
If you've ever waited tables, you know "getting her nails done" is just more Jodi baloney. You put your hands through some real abuse: chipping ice, washing everything with bleach, scalding yourself on the steam table, wringing out huge stringy mops, scrubbing the toilets, and I could go on and on. A manicure is too expensive to waste on a waitress' hands. :moo:

Now getting your hair done, well that's different. ;)

Am I the only one who watches *advertiser censored*. Schoolgirl fantasy is common (of course consenting adults) and braids or pigtails serves a bonus purpose.
I have been known to watch a few...
Funny Bobby Juarez initials are BJ --- JA Favorite!!

:fence:
:floorlaugh:
I may need a time out.
naw just a lil hand slap! :)
Thanks! I'll be buying a nevv laptop or maybe a tablet soon. I can't decide vvhich. (And speaking of vitches :floorlaugh:.) In the meantime, I apologize for my pseudo-Nazi accent--"Ve vill make you talk!"

I wouldn't bother but you can open an onscreen keyboard and use your mouse/pad You are on a MAC I bet! :floorlaugh: can't help ya there!

FYI>>> Windows...
Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button ,
clicking All Programs,
clicking Accessories,
clicking Ease of Access,
and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard. :seeya:

I don't believe Travis was borrowing $$$ from JA. It's probably more like she was borrowing a little here, a little there, but never paying it back. Plus, the other room mates were paying rent, why should she be allowed to sleep, eat, do laundry, store stuff, always parking in their spaces, etc without giving her share?

By her own words, JA was ALWAYS there, not respecting the privacy of not only Travis, but the paying roommates as well.

The check for $699 was obviously a repayment of something Travis had covered. Those paid in advance trips were done on a credit card either on the phone or online. I have no evidence of this, but that's how it's done.

JA's star reached apogee the first day of her own sworn testimony. She's starting to feel the free fall now.

Can someone tell me how long Gus's cross with Juan lasted..I only found a short video of him asking the pyramid & the judge asking him to reveal girl name who was in car..was that all of Juan's cross???

He testified in the evidentiary hearing and in the trial, he was the defense's first witness Jan 29, day 10 of trial.

Here is his trial testimony:
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 10 - Part 1

lol. I started when we were reviewing the "road trip" map of premeditation.

She stopped at McD's for a bottled water and fries.

A member I believe was wondering why she bought water, when she had a case of H20.

Basically, the costco water could of came from DB, MM or even Travis, was the line of thought there. :seeya:

Costco water lie to clean the bloody hands lie to seem like in a fog lie to not having to explain the stabbing.
There are no Costco's in Yreka, but there are in Redding, Salinas, Mesa, and close to Monterey, and Pasadena.

Am I the only one who watches *advertiser censored*. Schoolgirl fantasy is common (of course consenting adults) and braids or pigtails serves a bonus purpose.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Look how many Books of FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY have been sold.

$ex $ell$...and I think JA introduced TA to fantasy. She bought it all in, IMHO

Pretty interesting reading. Especially interesting is the "JODI”S GUN-TOTING CAMPING TRIP" at the very bottom of the article. Do we know who the guys were she was planning to go with? I bet they are counting their lucky stars about now!!

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/

Are we sure the camping trip wasn't just another lie? I had the idea she was trying to leave the country--Mexico, maybe? She knew they were closing in on her.

I am a sucker!
Gus' dad died on his 20th birthday too. :(

He and Travis had a few things in common...
I am in the minority...

I will hush...

My thoughts were that if he had cashed the check while she was on her road trip, she may not have some of the gas and other purchases go through on her card without making another deposit. Some of her receipted purchases, IIRC, were cash transactions anyway, which led me to believe she was concerned with her account being overdrawn. In addition, I believe she planned on murdering Travis before embarking on her journey, therefore she would not want an additional $200. taken out of her account for his car. For her to even ask LE about the check during her interview speaks volumes as to her intentions, in my opinion.

MOO

The check was a sham..........she knew Travis was never going to be able to cash that check when she wrote it. He may have never even seen the check before he was murdered. She may have written the check after she killed him so it would make her look better like she was paying him like she had promised.

I don't think she wanted it out after he was murdered to the PPL people and to the Mormon church members that she hadn't even paid Travis anything for the BMW. Remember she was also shopping for a Mormon husband.

I suspect she has been the cause of many a call to credit card companies asking about mysterious charges...

Just a little sumpin sumpin in my "crawl" on the day of the murder. IIRC
didn't TA and friends watch a show WED night called UF or The UF. You would
think after watching this type of show he would know some defense moves beyond just putting your hands up. So "something" stopped him dead in his tracks. Even my grandsons practice wrestling moves. It was something major for JA not to be able to do so. Thanks for letting me expound on this little
jiggle in my "crawl".

Jodi took karate lessons when she was younger, why didn't she defend herself with those skills instead of turning to deadly force three times over? A swift kick to a wet naked man and you'd have time to get out the door and the house.

Those penis pictures belong to Daryl Brewer. No testimony to that, but thing fingers in the photos match Brewer's, not Travis'.

Wow, you are good. No snarkiness intended, so please don't take it that way.

I'm haven't looked at the peni pix...it's my way of respecting Travis's privacy.

Can't look at the pix of his corpse either, but that is for an entirely different reason. I close my eyes in movies, so there is no way I want to have something like this etched into my memory.

Here's a good article, "What is the real difference between an MD and PhD?"

PhDs advance knowledge, whereas MDs merely apply existing knowledge.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insight/201103/what-is-the-real-difference-between-md-and-phd

ETA: ALV has her Masters and is not at the level of education that one needs to be at in order to be classified as a doctor (whether that be MD or PhD). Also wanted to say that you're right Equinoxical - just wanted to add this information to what you already pointed out for those who were asking and wondering.

BBM
lol, obviously that was written by a PhD. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor