weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I just think with all "The Secret" and "Law of Attraction" stuff, she is not done.

She will drag this trial out as long as she can, just to pull the rug from underneath everyone in the finale.

Do you think she's going to 'off' herself at the 11th hour and rob everyone of justice?

The creepiest thing I heard about ALV was her little court fan club who were rubbing her shoulders and giving her pep talks before and after testifying that was compared to a prize fight. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening in a court before regarding a so called expert wit.

It says a lot.

She was suggesting to him 2 people did it. Yes, she said she wasn't there as well. This was just what she was telling det. Flores about what MIGHT have happened to him, in her opinion.

So when she found out about the pictures and her DNA being there later, she merged her stories, sort of-----well, I WAS there but there were 2 intruders.

So BOOM. This IS the reason she took 2 weapons, which makes premeditation that much stronger!!!

YES!!! :seeya:

Do you think she's going to 'off' herself at the 11th hour and rob everyone of justice?

I think she's starving herself- she's lost ALOT of weight and I don't think it's from nerves.

Yup. I just think with all "The Secret" and "Law of Attraction" stuff, she is not done.

She will drag this trial out as long as she can, just to pull the rug from underneath everyone in the finale.

It would show that it is SHE who has ultimate control. I hope not, can you imagine the FURY?

I hope you're right. Of all the things she did (after she killed him), that to me is the worst.

I must say, though, the most shocking moment of this whole thing remains the fact that Gus Searcy found somebody to marry him. :drumroll:

:floorlaugh:

I don't think Jodi really believes in that law of attraction mumbo jumbo. That was Travis' thing. She adopted it like Mormonism, to please him.

Not JODI, the one who said attempting to cut her wrist hurt too much.

I don't think I've ever directly seen his pastor say that. I do have a question about that. Did he say it in a joking way? Or was he serious? Sometimes people say things like, "OMG my ex is such a psycho I think they may kill me." but they are joking or just making a hyperbolic statement. I really am curious about that because if it was said in a serious way, then he probably was terrified of her and I agree that it lends credence to the idea that he did NOT agree to her coming to visit him on June 4.

I thought it was his pastor who he had dinner with on Sundays,someone correct me if I am wrong.I thought I read the statement was made in a serious tone!Please someone correct me if I am wrong.I don't want to mislead anyone

Do you mean vestibule? If so - I do use that word.

We refer to the entryway of our church as the "vestibule." One of our fellow communicants calls it the "foyer" (pronounced foi-yer) because it's the room you walk through 'fore yer in the sanctuary.

I was surprised to learn that the door behind the judge's seat does not lead to a chamber, just to a hallway.

Surely there must be a designated meeting room for all those "in chambers" gatherings. I can't imagine folks just standing around in the hallway discussing important legal things!

I don't think Jodi really believes in that law of attraction mumbo jumbo. That was Travis' thing. She adopted it like Mormonism, to please him.

it sure came in handyfor explaining why her journal doesn't contain a single word about what an abusive jerk she now says he was.

I could see her taking the "secret" as gospel because it affirms her controlling thoughts and desires. This makes her probably feel normal.

I think this would all make more sense if we find out that she was online stalking TA and got a job at PPL to get closer to him. I bet she has a history of similar things.

We refer to the entryway of our church as the "vestibule." One of our fellow communicants calls it the "foyer" (pronounced foi-yer) because it's the room you walk through 'fore yer in the sanctuary.

I was surprised to learn that the door behind the judge's seat does not lead to a chamber, just to a hallway.

Surely there must be a designated meeting room for all those "in chambers" gatherings. I can't imagine folks just standing around in the hallway discussing important legal things!

Why thanks for that little funny. As far as "in chambers"....a fancy way of sayin' "my office".

I thought it was his pastor who he had dinner with on Sundays,someone correct me if I am wrong.I thought I read the statement was made in a serious tone!Please someone correct me if I am wrong.I don't want to mislead anyone

I don't think it was his pastor. I think it was a man who was like a father figure to him and with whom he had dinner most Sundays. He might have been Travis' bishop at one time. But yes, he did tell someone that. It's hard to know how seriously Travis meant it. Certainly the man he told thought it was very serious, in hindsight.

I remember Det. Flores also said that he agreed that it must have been at least 2 people and that gave her ammunition for the ninja story she later told. I thought that was pretty brilliant work by Flores when I saw that.

She suggested 2 intruders way before he ever said that though. It was her idea from the beginning.

The judge's "chambers" is her personal office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus