weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! yes, this is the only thing that keeps me from crying. I'm alone in her apartment, packing her things, and it seems all I do is cry. I really appreciate the" distraction" (((((hugs)))) back to you. :heart:

Awww if I lived close by I'd be there helping you pack. If you don't me asking what state did she live in?:truce: I'm no stalker lol:seeya:

Thank you! yes, this is the only thing that keeps me from crying. I'm alone in her apartment, packing her things, and it seems all I do is cry. I really appreciate the" distraction" (((((hugs)))) back to you. :heart:

I'm so sorry.

Morning All, Hope you had a nice weekend.
I was just listening to Good Morning America. The reporter said one of TA ex girlfriends is expected on the stand this week. Do we know who that ex is

As far as I know, the list of rebuttal witnesses has not been made public or accessible...unless they made it available this morning.......$20 at the Public Records of the court

I'm wondering y'all!
What's her state of mind at this point in time,as the trial is soon coming to an end. I mean she's so beyond weird. Does she think she will be acquitted or what ? Her blank stares boggle my mind. And now she drawing pics of his sisters as she did Martinez.
:seeya:

Yes yes yes chijojo unbeliebable
Ok don't yell at me:truce::truce::truce::truce:
But if Jodie drew these pics of Tanisha? Can something be done about it, or am I the only one offended by her drawings.:truce:

It would make my day if they told her to 'knock off' the obvious portriats of TA's fmily, however she would just lie and say it wasn't them.

Awww if I lived close by I'd be there helping you pack. If you don't me asking what state did she live in?:truce: I'm no stalker lol:seeya:

Awww...thanks!

Jacksonville Fl.

(wouldn't mind being stalked right now) at least it might take my mind off things for awhile.:facepalm:

Yes yes yes chijojo unbeliebable
Ok don't yell at me:truce::truce::truce::truce:
But if Jodie drew these pics of Tanisha? Can something be done about it, or am I the only one offended by her drawings.:truce:[/quote

It would make my day if they told her to 'knock off' the obvious portriats of TA's fmily, however she would just lie and say it wasn't them.

Lol chijojo
She can say its not them but even a blind person can see that it's them.:floorlaugh:

I'm always so far behind on this thread. It's nearly 9:15am Monday and I just finished listening. I'm so surprised about the 'Bigfoot" sort of ambush of Tricia's show. I also didn't believe the supposed class-mate of JA even before she included with her Bigfoot comment. So sad to waste your time and Tricia's. I enjoyed the show other than the trolls. Thank You both!

Well, interesting, Tricia's radio show got trolled tonite by a bunch of teenage level nutballs claiming Jodi was connected to "Bigfoot". I guess Jodi isn't the only one who tests in as a petulant snarky adolescent. ;)

She is unbelievable.

BIb8N20CcAAjOLS.jpg:large

That's really disturbing on so many levels. :facepalm:

Good Morning! I am going to assume from all the sexy times talk and southern parts references that you all had a goooooood weekend.

Here's the thing I'm obsessed with today....

If I were on this jury I would completely disregard any and all of Jodi's journal entries... Why?

I don't know how to describe it but they ALL ...and I mean ALL sound so damned ....what's the word... disingenuous? contrived? wishful? delusional?

I think she had a very skewed interpretation of normal every day interactions with people and situations. I feel like she is the type of person who says something closely resembling the opposite of what she really means. Journaling is really just talking to yourself in writing... Who talks to herself like that? I feel like what she didn't say in there is the meat and potatoes of the story. KWIM?

Absolutely, AZWatcher. If I were a juror then I'd feel obligated to disregard JA's (a proven liar) words. Completely.

I hope this jury looks only at actual evidence. There is an overwhelming amount of it.

If I may ask what FACTS don't add up? The forensic facts adds up to me completely and leaves a clear picture.

What doesn't add up is what Jodi has said happened. She has been proven to be a liar a gazillion times over. I wouldn't believe her if I saw her own tongue being notarized right in front of my eyes. I take nothing she said as a fact except when she said she killed Travis and she was even cold when doing that and when she said he did not want his photos taken in the shower. Oh and one more when she said that Travis did not own a gun.

Travis never owned a gun and there is no evidence supporting that he did. Only the words of a notorious liar with a huge motive to lie because she is facing the death penalty.

LE does not go by feelings and imo they do not believe she had help. They would like nothing more than to arrest anyone that did this to Travis and ask for the harshest punishment allowable for them too. But there is absolutely no evidence that she had help or even needed help.

She is just another vile, disgusting,wicked female who has brutally murdered a male larger than them and then moved the body.

Sadly it is a very simple story and one that has happened so many times before Travis' murder and there will be more committed by other females and males.

This motive is old as time. The 'If I cant have him.......no one can' plus the threat he gave her that he was going to expose the REAL JA to her family and friends.

The plan began on May 28, 2008 and was completed 6 days later on June, 4, 2008.:(
I'm with you. One of my many interests is Victorian crime, specifically women, some of whom were known to literally kill off their entire families for insurance pay-outs. Belle Gunness was one of the world's first serial killers - after murdering husbands and children, she placed ads in Lonely Hearts columns to lure men to her under the pretense of marriage. She'd steal from them whatever savings they'd brought with them, murder them, and bury their remains on her farm.

Female psychopathy isn't a new trend nor is female-perpetrated murder. I believe women tend to primarily kill those vulnerable (elderly, children, disabled) more often simply because of the stresses these relationships can bring in addition to the obvious power imbalance. Unfortunately that prevalence has been extrapolated to 'always', excluding the rarer but still relevant instances of killing people much physically stronger than themselves too.

In the last few decades, I don't think anyone with an interest in criminology would dispute that women generally are becoming more violent and their crimes mirror that. The why's are obviously hotly debated. ;)

MOO

ETA: Over here, last month, two homeless women were convicted of beating a slight, frail, harmless man to death in his home (according to the police statement). For no reason whatsoever.

You realize this is a really long post talking about what you find offensive that other people are talking about.
I just wanted to correct you on the dilated bits. The sphincter that controls the muscles in that area was designed to open to release waste from the body, not to open to accommodate things entering the body. So yes she's dilated there and that's why.

perhaps she was yodeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww...thanks!

Jacksonville Fl.

(wouldn't mind being stalked right now) at least it might take my mind off things for awhile.:facepalm:

Wow Florida I'm sure you have your work cut out! She must have years of accumulation.:seeya:

It fits with the cycle of abuse. Theoretically, he's vulnerable to her manipulations, and she's theoretically picked up the best ways to get what she wants out of him. He tells her what he thinks of her, and then hypothetically she comes back with the "I've changed, I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you" offer of sex, which he gives in to. It all makes sense to me from the vantage point of having been in several abusive relationships. It's hard to say no because you're so used to giving in. Maybe you were too harsh on them. Maybe you should just be nicer and they'll be nicer. All things that tend to go through an abuse victim's mind regularly.

And then the shame. You don't want to admit to your friends you gave in. Not likely to text and let anyone know she's there, because they've already given you the "stop seeing her!" lectures.

JMO!

First of all, sorry for the abuse you've gone through. I just love the way you have so accurately portrayed JODI AS THE ABUSER. I wish Juan would have used an example like that so the jury could clearly see it...that Travis didn't want to go back, but victims often go back. I don't think he ever actually put it that way, but that would have been the best way to show Jodi as the abuser. There will probably be some on the jury who question the sex they had on June 4 just like we are...question WHY did he have sex with her on that day even after the May 26th texts and even after knowing all the crazy stuff about her and her stalking ways. I really wish Juan had put it just like you did.

Glad there's no court today -- now I can be productive for a change :)

28vdt06.gif

Yesterday, I did a 5 mile walk for charity. I'm not doing anything today !!!! I'm relaxing! Lol

I'm always so far behind on this thread. It's nearly 9:15am Monday and I just finished listening. I'm so surprised about the 'Bigfoot" sort of ambush of Tricia's show. I also didn't believe the supposed class-mate of JA even before she included with her Bigfoot comment. So sad to waste your time and Tricia's. I enjoyed the show other than the trolls. Thank You both!

Lololololololol....well, with those long knuckle dragging arms and giant man hands she kind of is a big foot of sorts.

perhaps she was yodeling?

Yodeling
Made me spit my coffee.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I won't mention what judge sidlen said about that you know what ! I'd be on timeout if I repeated.

BBM

I know the ME said TA would be instantly out of commission after the gunshot, but I know of several examples of people with headshots who did not collapse and go out of commission. Forgive me if this has been brought up, but for a verifiable example, Google "Daniel Von Bargen."

He is an actor who was suffering terrible complications from diabetes and tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the temple with a .38 caliber handgun. You can listen to his 911 call where he has to admit to the dispatcher that "it didn't work." He called 911 himself and says the gun is is lying next to him on the bed and that he can't open his eyes.

MHO
snipped

and here is a quote from an ABC News article

"Unable to open his eyes or move to open his door....."

so it's not like he could have attacked someone, come at them like alinebacker.......

She just cant help herself can she
:banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

After seeing these drawings I went to the FB page. Her portraits all have very creepy eyes--even the celebrities don't look human. I'm sure part of it is artistic ability (lacking!) but it would be hard to convey emotion or personality if you don't have those capabilities yourself.

You realize this is a really long post talking about what you find offensive that other people are talking about.
I just wanted to correct you on the dilated bits. The sphincter that controls the muscles in that area was designed to open to release waste from the body, not to open to accommodate things entering the body. So yes she's dilated there and that's why.

Oh my... I have a strict policy down there...Sure I'm not alone here ... EXIT ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth