weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That text was in the last thread and then the door shut. But I hope AstroKitty will post it again because it is very chilling! We could speculate that it was a prelude of things to come because in that text, TA was very, very finished with JA. There is something there that he is referencing that JA did which he finds unfathomable and is giving her 24 hours to fess up or make amends. As ALV said, "it's about context"...
Could it be about:
-
  • -JA stole his Mormon ring?
  • -JA stole TA's money?
  • -JA hacked into TA's e-mail and pretended to write something as if it's him?
  • -JA started sending pics out that were nothing short of emotional blackmail?
  • -JA changed the Cancun reservations and included herself and nixed Mim*?

What say you?

You know, there was a lot of speculation early on that it was a tale about getting married to Travis that she had been circulating back home that might have led to the rage after May 26. After all, she did move to Mesa after they "broke up," (but let's face it, there wasn't much to 'break up'), and that may have been partly to protect the fantasy she was still peddling to family regarding the coming nuptials. It would be entirely reasonable to imagine that she was sporting a ring of some kind when away from Travis, claiming that they were engaged.

It sounds nutty, of course, because it is. But it isn't any nuttier than women who pretend to be pregnant for nine months, and then, when their obvious deception will be paraded for all to see, desperately murder a pregnant women to steal their child. That is an inconceivably bizarre thing to do, but we know it as happened, and more often than we'd like to admit. Anyway, I think it's the same kind of "cornered animal" mentality that JA might very well have felt as she realized she was about to be thoroughly revealed and humiliated. I do not believe she could stand the thought psychologically, and given her obvious narcissism and who knows what other associative NPD's, the behavior would be entirely consistent.

For me, it was the statement of her father in the interview he gave to police that "she was planning on marrying him," or something to that effect, that really sealed the deal for me regarding this scenario. I could see then that she had been projecting an entirely false reality to others outside of the Mesa environment -- where she could easily control the dialog, since nobody knew the people in Mesa and could not verify anything she was saying one way or another. Because 'normal' people do not assume someone will lie about something like this, she was able to easily get away with the tale.

I'm not saying all people who have these disorders would resort to these extremes, of course. Only that in this case it does seem consistent with JA's behavioral patterns. She was caught -- the walls were closing in, and in her mind it made sense to simply remove the problem.

Note that after his death, she made every effort to inject herself into the center of all activities -- funerary, police investigation -- why? Because she still had that narrative of the "fiancee" running in her head, and she wanted to world to view her that way -- even though she knew she couldn't make that story work outside of a small, controlled, isolated group that did not know Travis. I say it's just part of her pathology. I hope I don't go batty trying to figure it out for myself.

:cow:

Do the parties have to file lists of witnesses they intend to call during any penalty phase of this trial?

I don't know - I'm still curious about future witnesses on the rebut by the State. Do we even have THAT yet or just speculation?

is anyone else thinking about the burglary in Dr D's house earlier this year , her laptop was stolen, had all her research notes regarding state of az vs. arias trial ,, Do you believe its a random break in or do you think someone associated with jodi did it?

It is very interesting IMO

I really land firmly on the DP for JA as I know it's what the family wants. She'll not be executed for decades if ever. She will get the best of the best legal help along the way and other amenities only reserved for death row celebrities. But it's the quality of life while she's there that will truly be punishment for her.

Personally knowing what the DP appeals process drags families thru and the taxpayer $ wasted on these demons, I wish there was a LWOP that included the death row lifestyle for lack of a better word.

yes they do

Thanks!

JA's list of witnesses for penalty phase:

ALV
Dr. S
DBrewer (under threat by JA of exposing him publically if he doesn't)
Her mother
Snow White

End of list.

No. She sits next to Jodi's mom almost every day in court. She also is the one running Jodi's Twitter account....from outside jail.

And she acts as her big old court snitch following people around and eyeballing the jury, or so it's been said. She has been accused of doing things to IMO derail this trial. But that's just hearsay. I notice she hasn't been in court for the last couple days of trial has she? I think she should have been removed from the courtroom long ago as a possible problem, but that's just MOO.

OT but I'm watching Lockup and ew this Cecil Kunkel is nasty.. What a foul human. Ok sorry for that.. Had to get it out!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

You know, there was a lot of speculation early on that it was a tale about getting married to Travis that she had been circulating back home that might have led to the rage after May 26. After all, she did move to Mesa after they "broke up," (but let's face it, there wasn't much to 'break up'), and that may have been partly to protect the fantasy she was still peddling to family regarding the coming nuptials. It would be entirely reasonable to imagine that she was sporting a ring of some kind when away from Travis, claiming that they were engaged.

It sounds nutty, of course, because it is. But it isn't any nuttier than women who pretend to be pregnant for nine months, and then, when their obvious deception will be paraded for all to see, desperately murder a pregnant women to steal their child. That is an inconceivably bizarre thing to do, but we know it as happened, and more often than we'd like to admit. Anyway, I think it's the same kind of "cornered animal" mentality that JA might very well have felt as she realized she was about to be thoroughly revealed and humiliated. I do not believe she could stand the thought psychologically, and given her obvious narcissism and who knows what other associative NPD's, the behavior would be entirely consistent.

For me, it was the statement of her father in the interview he gave to police that "she was planning on marrying him," or something to that effect, that really sealed the deal for me regarding this scenario. I could see then that she had been projecting an entirely false reality to others outside of the Mesa environment -- where she could easily control the dialog, since nobody knew the people in Mesa and could not verify anything she was saying one way or another. Because 'normal' people do not assume someone will lie about something like this, she was able to easily get away with the tale.

I'm not saying all people who have these disorders would resort to these extremes, of course. Only that in this case it does seem consistent with JA's behavioral patterns. She was caught -- the walls were closing in, and in her mind it made sense to simply remove the problem.

Note that after his death, she made every effort to inject herself into the center of all activities -- funerary, police investigation -- why? Because she still had that narrative of the "fiancee" running in her head, and she wanted to world to view her that way -- even though she knew she couldn't make that story work outside of a small, controlled, isolated group that did not know Travis. I say it's just part of her pathology. I hope I don't go batty trying to figure it out for myself.

:cow:

Remember Mark Hacking? He killed his wife to keep her from finding out that he was never going to Med School. He killed her on moving day.

I honestly can't remember that story because she seemed to be sneaking and hiding on a regular basis.

This is the confusing part, I don't recall if there has been actual testimony but I do remember MY MAN Juan bringing this up several times for a yes or no.

Sorry all the rest of you women will be out in the cold...he's mine. :drumroll:

I really land firmly on the DP for JA as I know it's what the family wants. She'll not be executed for decades if ever. She will get the best of the best legal help along the way and other amenities only reserved for death row celebrities. But it's the quality of life while she's there that will truly be punishment for her.

Personally knowing what the DP appeals process drags families thru and the taxpayer $ wasted on these demons, I wish there was a LWOP that included the death row lifestyle for lack of a better word.

BBM

ITA! It would be cheaper for taxpayers of Arizona and would drive JA insane <--good enough for that murderer.

That text was in the last thread and then the door shut. But I hope AstroKitty will post it again because it is very chilling! We could speculate that it was a prelude of things to come because in that text, TA was very, very finished with JA. There is something there that he is referencing that JA did which he finds unfathomable and is giving her 24 hours to fess up or make amends. As ALV said, "it's about context"...
Could it be about:
-
  • -JA stole his Mormon ring?
  • -JA stole TA's money?
  • -JA hacked into TA's e-mail and pretended to write something as if it's him?
  • -JA started sending pics out that were nothing short of emotional blackmail?
  • -JA changed the Cancun reservations and included herself and nixed Mim*?

What say you?

Darn I missed that,but if its says makes amends,I go with money stolen!!

And she acts as her big old court snitch following people around and eyeballing the jury, or so it's been said. She has been accused of doing things to IMO derail this trial. But that's just hearsay. I notice she hasn't been in court for the last couple days of trial has she? I think she should have been removed from the courtroom long ago as a possible problem, but that's just MOO.

She was there last week .

Oh...you can bet that she will be raised to Queen status of the prison inmates. She will be desired by both women AND men...prisoners and guards...:puke:

Prisons are a violent place. Girl gang members also. She will have to watch her back. :facepalm: lokks like jodi. She never coverec her face with two hands like a normal person when she cried.

I haven't been watching that closely in the last week until Juan came back up. I just can't stomach watching it when JW is asking questions...makes me physically ill! lol

Thanks!

JA's list of witnesses for penalty phase:

ALV
Dr. S
DBrewer (under threat by JA of exposing him publically if he doesn't)
Her mother
Snow White

End of list.

:floorlaugh:

IS her mom on her side?
How much communication was there between JA and TA from their break-up in April till his death?

Oh...you can bet that she will be raised to Queen status of the prison inmates. She will be desired by both women AND men...prisoners and guards...:puke:

I don't think the Queens that are there already will give her their crown. I think she will have hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties