weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubs called and asked idiot were still reading about casey Anthony too! I says "it's like you never listen to me" which is a huge inside joke for us.

I think it's because he's jealous. He doesn't care for JM and I made it clear that if there ever came a day that I needed to replace the hubs, it will be JM for me ;)

We play that game too. Mine doesn't care or not care about JM or the whole Arias drama. He's only bothered if it somehow interferes with his watching some 1950's western or a movie he's watched a zillion times already that he's forgotten a zillion times that he's already watched. Or some cooking show because he thinks he's a gourmet chef in his mind. And that folks is why I spend A LOT of time planted on my butt in front of my computer.

No, that wasn't it...but thanks for addressing it. I'm going to go search for photos, and by the time I find what I'm looking for, you guys will all be in bed, and nobody will be here for me to show it too. LOL!

the other photo is #54 of 180 - on the stairs, and then there's another of the same type of shag/yarn in blood in the bathroom

Does anyone know who the witnesses will be for Juanderful?

I only know for sure, computer guy, person from Wal-Mart regarding gas can return not being done and the rest I don't know, nor do I know if it is public knowledge at this stage. Sorry

What's the scoop on Matt M? Do you all think he'll be called in rebuttal? Is he the one the hidden magazine messages were intended for?

As far as anything bad happening to JA in prison, I don't think so because she has already been in there almost 5 years and nothing has happened to her. jmo

She's not in prison. She's in a county jail. Night and Day difference!

Whoa! I encourage DH to do anything an everything in the buff, and quite enjoy the view!

So many other TMI things I want to say, but won't!

I embrace ... Uh... ALL that!

I had a similar question today. Why do they call the zipper on a man's pants a "fly"?

Now before you start wondering where my mind has been, it started with an earlier post where a WS husband texted his wife as to why she didn't tell him his fly was down when he left for work. (Honest!) :blushing:

Yeah, the was me and that was my husband. LOL

I'm going to leave everyone alone now. I've had my fun and learned much. Eyes can't take it anymore and dead left hand keeps missing keys. I wish I could be excited about tomorrow! To the men......was just kidding!! Hum...now that makes me want to know where the word kidding came from.

i know what you mean. i am a hetero woman and think women's bodies are like art - mostly because females can be presented fluidly and ethereal. men look great when they are wearing jeans and shirtless, but their junk just isn't artistic at all. lol. no offense to men. i love them. i love their junk. i just don't find it exciting in photos.

I read somewhere that it looks like they are sitting with a mouse in their lap. lmao I love any nude body. People are beautiful!

One other thing.... ALV set up a FB account and posted on it at the end of her first day on the stand. She is full of baloney that she doesn't know how to read, post and use "computer stuff". Even if someone else set it up for her, the icon was her photo and it was written as if she was writing the post.

She was commenting on her "new FB" page about everyone bashing her, blah, blah, blah.

She also says on her twitter page that twitter is more complicated than using gmail. Did she not testify she didn't use email?

i was thinking more of glamour photos. i have a pinterest board of women's bodies as 'art'.

anyways, no hate here from me. love love love men and what they have.

BBM:

"what they have"??? You honestly didn't think you were going to get away without someone (like me :seeya:) letting a perfectly good straight line go to waste, did you? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I read somewhere that it looks like they are sitting with a mouse in their lap. lmao I love any nude body. People are beautiful!

:floorlaugh: I just about spit pop all over the place. I swear, this is certainly educational for me. I'll never look down the same way again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions