weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got through watching an episode of Law & Order
Born Psychopath ( season 14, Episode 19)

Interesting watch. Thought about Jodi Arias and maybe her parents should have done something in her early years. I know this show is fiction but to me a very good watch!!!

But it has been resolved. After the murder, she took the time to manually delete the last three photos from June 4th. So it follows that her leaving the camera behind was intentional. Otherwise, she would not have bothered with the multi-step deletion process at his house. We may never know the real reason for why she left it behind, but the evidence says that it was no accident.

Can anyone tell me if the photo of JA dragging TA was one of the deleted photos?

I truly enjoy this thread (I began with Day 153), having already read legal questions/answers, armchair psychology, and courtroom observations beginning #7 (all up to a certain point). I cannot get caught up on this one, try as I might. I am on one that is already closed, prior to this open thread. I had heard nothing about this case until the night before Trial Day 13. I have been in major mode catch up.

If this has not already been addressed/answered. Michael Kiefer, Courts & Legal Advisor, (believe he is a type of reporter) tweets inside courtroom and in his office during trial via the AZ central link live online feed. One day Kiefer tweeted that this new courthouse building does not have the traditional judge's chambers, judges have their offices upstairs (meaning from the 5th floor), there is a room behind this courtroom known as the "robe room" where there are tables and chairs and where the "in chambers" meetings are held. This is different from the hallway.

I just wanted to also say thank you for all the informative trial and personal story posts with sense of humor interjections. I have learned so much not only about this trial, but about many of you who have shared your own stories and more clarity for my own (filled with "dysfunction") personal growth journey. You all are the greatest!!

Advanced_zpsd5c28b6c.jpg

Click on the icon in the picture and paste your link there instead of in the body of your comment.

PM me if you need help.

They can check the receivers email headers and see where the origin of the the sender is.

Maybe the puter techi will be there to show that though the emails were sent from his email account they weren't sent from his IP address or his puter. Idk if thats even possible but it sounds good in my head lol.

Premeditation … No matter WHAT is true or not true … isn’t that the crux of all this testimony?

I’m sure this has been addressed, ‘cuz YOU ARE ALL BRILLIANT (truly … ) I just can’t keep up with the threads.

Is there a discussion about her quick (and reasonably thorough) cleanup? ‘Cuz it is, IMO, further evidence of premeditation. Think about it.

There is no way she got rid of the most incriminating evidence + no bloody foot prints throughout the home … Stair railing wiped? TWO loads of wash, pix deleted … This all supposedly happened within (roughly) 30 to 45 minutes?

Now … Imagine. You just acted “in fear of your life.” You did this “in the spur of the moment.” How in the heck do you go through the necessary cover up in short order without thinking it through FIRST!! (Heck, she did more house cleaning in 30 minutes than I accomplish during a 2-day weekend.)

IMO … (in addition to the knife) she had gloves handy; she had a change of clothes/foot ware handy … and, yes, IMO, she showered with TA’s body. Ugh. Sorry.

The efficiency, the timeline of her clean up leads me to believe that this, too, is evidence of premeditation.

Again, I apologize if this has been discussed in depth elsewhere

Thanks, excellent post. I have had some questions about the clean-up that I posted before but don't know if they were answered. Maybe you have an idea of the answers:

1) in the washer there were two shirts, one pair of shorts, 1 pant, numerous socks, 1 towel, and the camera. Let's say Travis was wearing the 1 pant and 1 shirt before taking the shower, then I thought the second pair of clothes would be what Jodi was wearing, until I remembered she was wearing her own pants. So how come she put one shirt and one short extra in the washer from somewhere after the murder? Also, why are there so many pairs of socks? It seems to me she wouldn't have time to go looking around for extra things to put with the bloody clothes.
2) the blood pattern expert testified that there was a shoe print in the bathroom. Where did that come from, because why would Jodi put on shoes just to walk around in the bathroom, then she would have had to take them off to leave the bathroom so she didn't track blood?
3) I believe she was wearing a hoodie to leave the house to cover up her head in case any traffic cameras caught her. So where was she keeping this hoodie/extra clothes...wouldn't Travis have questioned her about it, like why do u need an extra pair of clothes? She had already taken her luggage out to her car, which I don't think she ever brought in 'cause I don't think she let Travis know she was there until after the roomate had left the house.
4)also, I have also wondered if she put on gloves for the clean-up since does anyone know if there were any of her fingerprints anywhere in the house like on doorknobs?

Thanks you for any information!

I just got through watching an episode of Law & Order
Born Psychopath ( season 14, Episode 19)

Interesting watch. Thought about Jodi Arias and maybe her parents should have done something in her early years. I know this show is fiction but to me a very good watch!!!

maybe they tried.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

BBM~ Not think clearly? Do you agree with the fognesia that Dr. Samuels testified to?

I still wonder why she would put the camera in the washer with bleach.

I think she was thinking deleting the photos would be good enough. Certainly one in a haste would not start to take apart cameras to remove memory cards, unless it was your camera.

Although, part of me thinks she left it there on purpose. To be found and exposed for the universe to see. imo she succeeded at that.

Hell no. I simply meant that she wasn't sitting around on a forum dissecting her every move. She planned the murder. She committed the murder. She tried to clean up after herself. She failed. Surely we agree on that.
?

The camera is a mystery to me, too. I've read lots of great ideas on both sides, posted my own on both sides, and I still can't really make it work either. I don't know if it was just a stupid accident or if she really thought it would work -- the best reasoning I've heard is that the severe cut on the "wonky" finger had left her blood all over that camera, and that as she was determined not to take it, she figured the bleach would destroy the DNA sure to be found in its many nooks and crannies.

The determined not to take it part, of course, relies on some obtuse notion that she would "immediately" be the suspect by virtue of being the "professional photographer" :puke: , not simply because every one of Travis' friends would -- and did -- immediately point the finger at her. Basically, it sounds like nutty reasoning. So hey, it could be true. We are talking about Jodi.

But I don't know...wish I could stop thinking about this stuff to the exclusion of everything else which is so much more important to my immediate well being.

:cow:

Agree 100% ain't nothing pretty about man junk.

I just wish they understood it when walking around all proud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You always make me laugh. :laughcry:

Yep, nothing pretty there. Give me a guy in a nice fitting pair of tight boxers though. Now that's pretty.

But it has been resolved. After the murder, she took the time to manually delete the last three photos from June 4th. So it follows that her leaving the camera behind was intentional. Otherwise, she would not have bothered with the multi-step deletion process at his house. We may never know the real reason for why she left it behind, but the evidence says that it was no accident.

I don't agree that the subject is resolved just because you're convinced that things happened in a particular way. I also do not agree that the evidence is indicative of an intentional act. So to me, it is not resolved.

I've made no attempt to change your position. I've stated that I (and others) simply have a different view. Why not leave it at that? Agree to disagree.

BBM ~ :rocker: :hug:

Of course!

Hell no. I simply meant that she wasn't sitting around on a forum dissecting her every move. She planned the murder. She committed the murder. She tried to clean up after herself. She failed. Surely we agree on that.
?

I truly enjoy this thread (I began with Day 153), having already read legal questions/answers, armchair psychology, and courtroom observations beginning #7 (all up to a certain point). I cannot get caught up on this one, try as I might. I am on one that is already closed, prior to this open thread. I had heard nothing about this case until the night before Trial Day 13. I have been in major mode catch up.

If this has not already been addressed/answered. Michael Kiefer, Courts & Legal Advisor, (believe he is a type of reporter) tweets inside courtroom and in his office during trial via the AZ central link live online feed. One day Kiefer tweeted that this new courthouse building does not have the traditional judge's chambers, judges have their offices upstairs (meaning from the 5th floor), there is a room behind this courtroom known as the "robe room" where there are tables and chairs and where the "in chambers" meetings are held. This is different from the hallway.

I just wanted to also say thank you for all the informative trial and personal story posts with sense of humor interjections. I have learned so much not only about this trial, but about many of you who have shared your own stories and more clarity for my own (filled with "dysfunction") personal growth journey. You all are the greatest!!

:Welcome1: :seeya: Most of us don't bite. The ones that do have had shots. Some are more dangerous than others.

BBM

(where is the good post smilie? :() OK GOOD POST!

I doubt very much Travis was the first man she recorded, took photos of and did other things to use against them at some point in the future. DB comes to mind - when he was on the stand testifying he sounded afraid of JA.

I agree, there was a sense of fear by DB when he was on the stand, a type of fear that was beyond what would be expected by someone that was simply on the stand as a witness, not appropriate, considering that he was not on trial himself.
The thing is, that he had not had a relationship with JA in a long time, she had left him high and dry. He had no reason whatsoever to have any inclination to put himself out for this woman. Again, she had abandoned him. I believe that D. Brewer is, as you say, in fear of this woman. She has something, whatever it is, however trivial it may seem to us, on him. It only takes the smallest thing to come out that could be used against a single father, by a vindictive ex-wife. I don't know the situation, I just understand the possibilities.

I think precise times are a huge factor in this.

17:30-ish - Last known time Travis is alive.

20:00-ish- Sunset. imo Jodi left the scene between 1930-20:00.

That gave her 2 or so hours. Premed? Yes.

If she was in the fognesia, the scene would of been worse. But it was so bad it could not get any worse than better.

But I thought the roomate was due back around 6? Don't know where I got that from, but that's what I was thinking...that basically she had like half an hour to clean up before he might have been home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy