weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that you respond so fast and quote posters when doing so. I respond to a post and my answer or opinion has been posted/answered like 4 times before mine shows up...lol
Is my puter that slow??

Yep, you have dial-up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question?

In this photo, Travis is posing, no?

court-10.jpg

Someone yesterday said Travis was giving Jodi a 'peace' sign .. I'm saying no, he is clearly giving her 'the fork' .. doesn't look too overjoyed about the fact she's happy snapping if you ask me ..

Also, I'm a member of a car forum where I'm one of very few ladies, and none of those men have a bunch of pet pics.

In fact I don't recall ever seeing a single pet pic posted in that forum - not in a siggie nor as an avatar.

Now I'm starting to worry.

I love the male POV here...you're seriously outnumbered LoL. I somehow knew you were a guy from your posts. Your testosterone is working just fine :floorlaugh:. You can be secure in your sexual identity. ;).

Good night folks. Back to real life and work tomorrow :(. Have a good night.

What the heck is it about my textual self that convinces people I'm female? I'll never be able to sleep wondering about that. :floorlaugh:

ugh You have a signature that stands out and... I thought you were female, too... :eek:

But how will you know????

One night here I suggested everyone change their avatar and we could have a "junk" beauty contest..., but noooooo... Something about TOS.. Eyeroll! Lol

One night here I suggested everyone change their avatar and we could have a "junk" beauty contest..., but noooooo... Something about TOS.. Eyeroll! Lol

:floorlaugh: I choked on my coughdrop. Don't you realize my health is at stake?

Also, I'm a member of a car forum where I'm one of very few ladies, and none of those men have a bunch of pet pics.

In fact I don't recall ever seeing a single pet pic posted in that forum - not in a siggie nor as an avatar.

Hmmm. Well, no apologies here. That's how I roll.

But why would that hurt him more than JA? She's the one facing the DP. If she spilled the beans about the dvd player, she would be confessing to first degree - premeditation. The dvd player = stolen gun. Stolen gun = lethal injection.

And Jodi is not trying to look at needles.

he may have given her the picture and recieved the dvd player, without knowing why. the fact that he didnt want to show his face leads me to think that he's terrified of being connected to the crime itself and that he may be arrested also for being involved. she might be manipulating him saying 'you better keep your mouth shut or you will lose your son, be arrested and your life will be ruined'.

Forgive me if it's been asked and answered. Is there court this Friday April 26? I stumbled across this in my internet search before posting ("Judge Sherry Stephens said three new dates and times have been added - all on Fridays. They include April 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., April 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and May 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.") but wasn't sure it was confirmed.

Thanks!
:cheer:

ok i am just going to stop thinking i know what gender others on here are now :eek: doh!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member