weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if it's been asked and answered. Is there court this Friday April 26? I stumbled across this in my internet search before posting ("Judge Sherry Stephens said three new dates and times have been added - all on Fridays. They include April 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., April 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and May 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.") but wasn't sure it was confirmed.

Thanks!
:cheer:

Arias trial is scheduled for Tue., Wed. and Thu.

Source: Maricopa County Superior Court

Awe... :rocker:

I guess for the most part girls use girlie usernames and men keep them simple? Maybe that's why we assume?

:Welcome1: There's usually a lot more interesting stuff going on in here, but we are in the midst of an existential crisis as we discover how mistaken we have all been about various important details regarding our identities. Well, I'm in the midst of that crisis.

But I thought the roomate was due back around 6? Don't know where I got that from, but that's what I was thinking...that basically she had like half an hour to clean up before he might have been home.

MAYBE that's why the screen was off of his window. Maybe she feared running into the roommate, so she exited the window instead??

Thank you! I had been lurking for a while, and kept trying to register, but it was saying my email address was spam or something. So I asked my fiance if I could use his,and he asked "Do you have to use mine?" in a whiny voice.

I then said "GIMME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!" ... he said I was being abusive and tearing down his character, but pfft, whatevs. :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I would urge women to not marry a man that didn't have a pet, didn't have his own place, or treated his mother poorly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good advice. And be sure he is a man.

He went on his "3rd no 2 1/2 date with Mimi Hall" & JA went there to clean and she fell asleep & was still there when they got back - JA testified that on the phone because it was in her journal but I don't remember her saying where she fell asleep. Also Mimi Hall testified that she came through doggie door and one time was found sleeping under the Christmas tree as well as being there when they got back from date. JD also brought up the sneaking in & sleeping under the Christmas tree occassion..

Desktop computers are different. Information (like personal photos) is generally stored on hard disks, not motherboards or flash chips. Phones and cameras have no hard drives AFAIK -- they store information on microchips. Jodi likely knew this and may have thought that deleting information from a microchip was different than deleting it from a HDD -- thinking that it would be harder if not impossible to recover deleted information from a chip, especially after the chip has been short-circuited in water.

In contrast, HDD's are just magnetic disks. They're not going to be affected by a short-circuit like a microchip. Just a tiny amount of static electricity is enough to fry a microchip.

Sorry if this is a repeat but the reason I think she didn't take it was because she figured if it was missing (I'm sure APD would discover he bought one & there were friends who knew) people would think it was her because she is a photograher, besides already thinking it was her. She deleted the pics but then when she tried to clean the blood off of the camera it was an epic failure because of all the little crevices so in the washer with the other stuff she needed to clean the camera went. Fortunately for justice sake the pics were retrievable and the washer still had trace blood on it & the clothes (JA"S & TA"S) & towels still had blood on them.

Thank you! I had been lurking for a while, and kept trying to register, but it was saying my email address was spam or something. So I asked my fiance if I could use his,and he asked "Do you have to use mine?" in a whiny voice.

I then said "GIMME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!" ... he said I was being abusive and tearing down his character, but pfft, whatevs. :rolleyes:

Wow! You fit right in! too funny! glad you joined us!

oh snap!! :floorlaugh:
uh oh... did I do that? :D
To me he looks completely surprised. Also it's a cr@ppy photo for a "pro," as about 99% are. Lousy pics. That's why I don't believe her "photo shoot" cover-up story. The photos are awful, except for the obvious one, the one right before she killed him, and he knew it was going to happen. I hate that photo for that reason.

To me it looks like she hopped out of the closet while he was having some "me alone" time. Like he didn't know she was there.

That's right, and what she held over his head could very well affect his rights as a father, no doubt at all that this is possible... IMO, of course. :)

And DB also testified to JA taking pictures of him while in the shower with out his permission.
She probably got some nice shots of his junk while he was sleeping too.

What the heck is it about my textual self that convinces people I'm female? I'll never be able to sleep wondering about that. :floorlaugh:

Sorry Mr. Sleuth... I thought you were a female as well ! At least I didnt call you chickypoo !:floorlaugh:

Awe... :rocker:

I guess for the most part girls use girlie usernames and men keep them simple? Maybe that's why we assume?

I never cared one way or the other... Don't give it any thought at all.

I think he is aware that his picture is being taken, and he appears to be holding his hand up showing the "peace" sign but I would not use the word "posing".

Why are you asking?

I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?

I never cared one way or the other... Don't give it any thought at all.

You know, I hadn't either, and that's why it surprised me. But, I have to admit, I assumed that several folks were male, probably based solely on avatars, etc. It's funny.

And DB also testified to JA taking pictures of him while in the shower with out his permission.
She probably got some nice shots of his junk while he was sleeping too.

Oh wow! Thanks for posting this. I'll have to go listen to DB's testimony again... So she had practiced taking shower photos in "sneak mode" before.

Sorry to quote myself...it looks like a still shot/capture off of video.
Remember we haven't seen all the Pics/or any video
Thank you! I have never heard anyone else mention that!
annnddd...... double snap!! you people crack me up! :drumroll::floorlaugh:

shh... I'm not double I am fluffy...

I dunno about the USA but in Australia the fingers like that is definitely not a 'peace' sign, it's a FU...

Consensus?

It depends on the receiver. Some people here will recognize it that way, but others won't. However, I think if you give it the upward thrust as you deliver it, it's kind of universally understood.

GPS-enabled cameras exist, they input the geolocation into the EXIF data like a smartphone does.

The camera TA had (Sony Cybershot DSC-H9) does not appear to have that function. This review page says it's compatible with an external GPS device to get that information: http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/SonyH9/design.shtml

Did Travis know of Einstein Stabby's sticky fingers? If so, he was protecting his camera by telling her this white little lie that it had GPS. She wasn't taking any chances being caught with it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy