Accessed his bank account
Listened to his voice mail
Went through his camera
Hacked his computer
Stole his journal
Stole his ring
Trashed his car
Owed him money
Most likely blackmailed him with the phone-sex tape so..............

do you REALLY, I mean REALLY think he screwed her that day with KY jelly?
C'mon now. No one is that hard up (no pun intended)

That is what I was referring to which was not adding up. June 4th, I believe, did NOT go down the way she or the State is saying it did. I can't nor won't believe Travis had sex with her.

"A man will go places with a Hard On he wouldn't go without a machine gun" author inknown.

Hate to repeat that ... but...

By May 26th, Travis had had enough. At the time of his death he knew:
She was a sociopath
He was just a dildo with a heartbeat
She was a liar
She was a stalker
He was afraid of her
She slashed his tires....TWICE
She crawled in the doggie dog unannounced/uninvited
Entered the house using unauthorized code/keypad
Spied on Lisa/Travis
Sent Lisa an anonymous email
Hacked his email
Hacked his FaceBook
Accessed his bank account
Listened to his voice mail
Went through his camera
Hacked his computer
Stole his journal
Stole his ring
Trashed his car
Owed him money
Most likely blackmailed him with the phone-sex tape so..............

do you REALLY, I mean REALLY think he screwed her that day with KY jelly?
C'mon now. No one is that hard up (no pun intended)

That is what I was referring to which was not adding up. June 4th, I believe, did NOT go down the way she or the State is saying it did. I can't nor won't believe Travis had sex with her.

I feel the same but JMO

What does the jury do when there is no court ?
And have they not seem their family in 4 long months ?

They do whatever they want -- so long as it doesn't involve reading/seeing/hearing media coverage of the case or anyone's discussion of it.

They are not sequestered at this point, so they're going home to their families at night... or earlier, whenever Jodi Arias develops a "headache."

And to jump off yours...they make sex toys that are in fact, anal dialators! Some that are increasing in size, some that are blown up with air, just for this reason! LMAO!

I only know this because when someone posts something - not this site but over the years, things have come up - and I am intrigued, so I go investigate.

I highly recommend NOT doing this unless you are fully prepared! HA! I have watched videos of them in practice...LOL!! And they are NOT educational type videos either :blushing:

Hold up! What? I'm confused... They purposely stretch it in order to require diapers? What????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Blog: http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/

BBM

The medical examiner testified that the bullet, that Jodi has admitted firing into the head of Travis Alexander, resulted in the exploding of the frontal lobes of Mr. Alexander’s brain. According to his testimony, Mr. Alexander would have instantly become unconscious. Once unconscious, Mr. Alexander would be no threat to Jodi Arias. In the 29 stab wounds that Jodi Arias inflicted upon Travis, one of the wounds sliced a large blood vessel of the heart — the vena cava. The wound would have severely incapacitated Mr. Alexander. It would have caused him to bleed to death and upon its infliction, Mr. Alexander would no longer have been a threat to Jodi Arias. At some point, Ms. Arias cut Mr. Alexander’s throat from ear to ear. As I had mentioned earlier, all of the soft tissue had been cut and according to court testimony, Mr. Alexander had been nearly decapitated. According to the medical examiner’s testimony, within seconds of having had his throat cut, Mr. Alexander would have been rendered unconscious and thus no longer a threat to Ms. Arias. In essence, Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander three times. Any one time would have been sufficient to render Travis Alexander a harmless threat to Ms. Arias.

Well,, you are 100% wrong about "recent penetration" being visible from the outside.

If you are going to continue to say that, that you can tell she had anal sex by looking at her anus then please back it up.

The anal spincter closes right back up as soon as it's been opened. It no more stays open than if you just poooped a big one.

There is research that long-term anal sex can stretch the anal sphincter but NONE that indicates one can look at an anus and tell someone just had anal sex.

I beg to differ. I have watched *advertiser censored*. LOL!! Not production type *advertiser censored* cause I don't know if they focus on that type of thing. But amature *advertiser censored* - because it boggles my mind that people do it! So I have done some investigating.

Believe me or not (cause it's not like it matters) but I do NOT watch it to be turned on. I find it fascinating (or something...maybe that's the wrong word?)

I should have just said nothing. I apologize.
I was taught that the epitome of poor manners is to point out someone else having poor manners. Also, I am not a moderator, so I apologize for overstepping my role and asking some of you to be mindful of how explicit you were being. I changed my note just to get the information of where to send the donations, because I just want to concentrate on helping the family. I got a bit of unexpected money this weekend and I thought I would send it, as it appears this is going to drag on for yet some time. I am sorry if I made anyone upset.
I missed many posts but if you feel something is obviously against the TOS here just alert their post using the triangle button on the post itself. One of our wonderful mods will take a look and remove it if necessary.

Scroll 'n roll can keep you sane when you're also emotionally invested. And if you're having issues with a poster in particular, you can add them to your ignore list which you can access via your user cp.

(And just so ya know...after being here for years and lurking for many more: the majority of people here have amazing hearts that really only want to see justice meted. It is a crime discussion board though - with a great many voices - and sometimes that leads to 'more brain, less heart' discussions. It's not meant to imply either disregard or disrespect for victims or their families though. We work a case inside and out, upside down too, if need be. ;))

HTH

As far as I know, the list of rebuttal witnesses has not been made public or accessible...unless they made it available this morning.......$20 at the Public Records of the court

If anyone can go get them I will gladly pay for them....paypal is a wonderful thing!!

No, no, no...what's surrebuttal? That is not fair...why would they get to surrebuttal or whatever it is...omigosh no I don't think I can take any more of their shenanigans. Please Please tell me this is not common, do you think JSS will allow it?

They've requested it. Haven't gotten it yet.

So with all this anal talk - I'm guessing there's no court today :) I'm not too sure why it's being debated the dilation of the anus... I hate to break it to anyone who thinks it's only caused by having a BM but that's false sweetie. It's caused by insertion and if someone does it frequently etc - it becomes prolapsed * YOU CAN HAVE a prolapsed anus from other causes too* . Anyone here who's worked in a hospice setting has probably seen one or two. It isn't pretty.

*shiver*

I watched the JA 48 hour's episode last night - I suggest if you've not watched it in awhile to do so. I think I figured out how to notice when she's lying (at least concerning things she's making up as she goes). Anything she's practiced she's very matter of fact but stuff she's winging isn't not so matter of fact. She uses the terms:

Uh
If I were going to
If it was me
If
Um

Someone else mentioned it but - is there photos we've not seen?

I do...20 plus years now. But I practice Myofascial Release therapy (which most people don't know about but I've practiced it for 23 years).

I'm trying to incorporate MFR into my practice. Do you use the Barnes approach, or something different? I get somewhat excited when I find someone who uses Myofascial Release in practice, because the area where I work it is not real popular. There isn't anyone near me that I have to ask questions of and bounce ideas off of.

If anyone can go get them I will gladly pay for them....paypal is a wonderful thing!!

I'm going to try and get them today in about 1/2 hour. No need to pay so long as y'all are willing to take my word on what they say ;)

I think it would be hard to be home and not watch any of this
are talk to my family about it are maybe it's what they don't suppose to do so they just don't do it....What's you input on it ?

How about penis talk...is that off limits? I'm still stuck on the fact that the huge penis picture we saw briefly in court was claimed to be Travis'. The fingers in the pic are very distinctive. Per Nurse, not Caucasian. If you look at the picture of Bobby Juarez with his hand around Jodi's face, it sure could be his fingers. I don't know how to crop, and then get pix posted here, but it would be nice to have a cropped pic of all the players hands on one page. Bobby, Daryl, Gus, Travis and Matt. I would at least like to compare Bobby's and Travis'. Is anybody interested in seeing this besides me?

I don't mean to be offensive to anyone, but can anyone point me to where the penis pic is? I missed this part and have not seen it. Also, I just discovered that her harddrive was "damaged", does anyone remember the testimony regarding that?

How about penis talk...is that off limits? I'm still stuck on the fact that the huge penis picture we saw briefly in court was claimed to be Travis'. The fingers in the pic are very distinctive. Per Nurse, not Caucasian. If you look at the picture of Bobby Juarez with his hand around Jodi's face, it sure could be his fingers. I don't know how to crop, and then get pix posted here, but it would be nice to have a cropped pic of all the players hands on one page. Bobby, Daryl, Gus, Travis and Matt. I would at least like to compare Bobby's and Travis'. Is anybody interested in seeing this besides me?

its db. he has the same lines on his fingers and we saw them in other pics and when he was on the stand. even tho we didnt see his face. i don't know how to find them. the comparison is somewhere in all these threads.

FYI peeps, the defense has filed its requested jury instructions, a request for surrebuttal and an id of a surrebuttal witness.

Any idea on the chance they will be granted the surrebuttal? Is it an automatic since this is a DP case?

Thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date on filings and information. I appreciate it very much!

So with all this anal talk - I'm guessing there's no court today :) I'm not too sure why it's being debated the dilation of the anus... I hate to break it to anyone who thinks it's only caused by having a BM but that's false sweetie. It's caused by insertion and if someone does it frequently etc - it becomes prolapsed * YOU CAN HAVE a prolapsed anus from other causes too* . Anyone here who's worked in a hospice setting has probably seen one or two. It isn't pretty.

*shiver*

I watched the JA 48 hour's episode last night - I suggest if you've not watched it in awhile to do so. I think I figured out how to notice when she's lying (at least concerning things she's making up as she goes). Anything she's practiced she's very matter of fact but stuff she's winging isn't not so matter of fact. She uses the terms:

Uh
If I were going to
If it was me
If
Um

Someone else mentioned it but - is there photos we've not seen?

I have a psych appointment Wednesday and a gyn appointment Friday.... One of them is gonna get the stretch question I just don't know who would flinch less at the inquiry hahah.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member