Welcome To Websleuths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to view a list of all my watched threads? I have noticed the "watched Threads" only shows the unread threads. If I click on the thread it disappears from my "Watched thread" list. This is making it difficult to navigate back to a post with recent replies to add a link or thought after I have clicked on it. I'm lost on how to navigate the forums now. :confused:

ETA: Nevermind, I figured it out. It is in the same color text as the bar, but down at the bottom of the "unread watched thread" list it says "show all watched threads". I clicked on that and found my threads. Whew!

Last edited:
Is there a way to view a list of all my watched threads? I have noticed the "watched Threads" only shows the unread threads. If I click on the thread it disappears from my "Watched thread" list. This is making it difficult to navigate back to a post with recent replies to add a link or thought after I have clicked on it. I'm lost on how to navigate the forums now. :confused:

ETA: Nevermind, I figured it out. It is in the same color text as the bar, but down at the bottom of the "unread watched thread" list it says "show all watched threads". I clicked on that and found my threads. Whew!

Thanks for spotting that and sharing. The print is so faint I didn't notice it.

I’m here! Checking in. Also, although I beta tested this site, I never did it on my phone, (which I’m doing now) I love it!! Much more user friendly.

Woo, Tricia, this is awesome. Thank you so very much for this amazing site! ❤️

Thanks for spotting that and sharing. The print is so faint I didn't notice it.

I looked all over and finally found it by accident when my mouse went over it and changed into a pointing hand. I was worried there for a minute that I was going to hate this new format. I wish that link was a little more obvious because I'll be clicking it often to view all the watched threads. JMO.

I looked all over and finally found it by accident when my mouse went over it and changed into a pointing hand. I was worried there for a minute that I was going to hate this new format. I wish that link was a little more obvious because I'll be clicking it often to view all the watched threads. JMO.
I can’t find it on my phone :/
ETA: never mind. I found it. It’s past my bedtime ‍♀️

I love the New Forum and am so Happy we are up and running! I see that the bright white is no more and the print is a little larger and darker. Thanks to Tricia and Dave for listening to us tester's about the vision issue with the brightness and darkness it helps so much. Very much appreciated! :D

I guess I should have been a beta tester and I’d know the answer, :) but how do I edit a post and how long do I have to do so. I don’t see and “edit” button. Thanks!
My alternate ego has been banned and somehow even though I unbanned the poor baby there is something in this system that is not letting me log in as a fake person. How dare this software? LOL. If someone can please look for an "edit" button on your post. I know it's there but I can't tell you where exactly because this software has the gall to keep me out when I am using a false username. Disgusting I'll tell ya.

At some point, Dave is going to shut down the forum for the night but we will be back up sometime tomorrow. If I don't get to say it to you know thank you all for your patience and for being a part of the Websleuths family. There is no doubt you all are going to accomplish great things when it comes to helping law enforcement and families. No doubt whatsoever!!!!!

My alternate ego has been banned and somehow even though I unbanned the poor baby there is something in this system that is not letting me log in as a fake person. How dare this software? LOL. If someone can please look for an "edit" button on your post. I know it's there but I can't tell you where exactly because this software has the gall to keep me out when I am using a false username. Disgusting I'll tell ya.

LOL.

Mine just says edit at the bottom of my post. Next to “A moment ago” and “Report”.

Who is "Scrat" and why is Scrat "no more"?

My avatar from the old forum-- Scrat is the name of the pre-historic squirrel from the "Ice Age" movies. It was just a pre-set avatar, no biggie. :)

At some point, Dave is going to shut down the forum for the night but we will be back up sometime tomorrow. If I don't get to say it to you know thank you all for your patience and for being a part of the Websleuths family. There is no doubt you all are going to accomplish great things when it comes to helping law enforcement and families. No doubt whatsoever!!!!!

Oh god. Get me some chocolate, some coffee and some bourbon (you know, to make the coffee more interesting :D:p withdrawal time!)

Thank you so much Tricia. I can’t imagine how much work has gone into all of this from you all. We appreciate it. I love the new site. (I honestly did wonder what the hell to do while it was down LOL). Made some great friends here at a place that does amazing things for others. Couldn’t get better than that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06