Welcome To Websleuths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here is a new Scrat for my avatar but I can't figure out how to get him to be larger and in focus. I have to make the image so tiny to upload within the size restrictions that it's blurred when it gets here.

Ok, here is a new Scrat for my avatar but I can't figure out how to get him to be larger and in focus. I have to make the image so tiny to upload within the size restrictions that it's blurred when it gets here.

My avatars are all blurred on this new site too, Gardener :(

Thanks Gardener. I found that when I was beta testing, the avatar that was bought over (like my Seattle one) was fine. But then when I changed it, it blurred. I figured that it was because I wasn't editing it right, but now I am not so sure.
Ana you old avatar might work here. Mine didn't while we were testing either, now it is and a little blurry but not too bad. I will leave as is for now.

Oh no. It took me some time to figure out this thread had another page. Is there a setting for more replies per page?

Ana you old avatar might work here. Mine didn't while we were testing either, now it is and a little blurry but not too bad. I will leave as is for now.

Thanks Jewels! I may bring little Caylee back as my avatar soon.

Ooh, I just noticed that I'm now a "Well-Known Member". lol.

And I'm up to 48 trophy points. That's 10 more points overnight and the forum was even down for a bit.

How did I get these rankings? Are they from people liking my posts? :cool:

I am feeling a little jealous right now!! But Hey, Congratulations on all those fancy Trophy Points and your new Well Known Member status..well deserved Gardener..I'll get there one day!!

Hey! That worked out well. Scrat is as clear as ever! (And that's without my glasses on :p)

Did you still have to resize him?

Yes, still had to resize in paint a little bit. First I saved as a jpeg then looked at my file size and it was close-- about 15 KB. Then I edited and made it a little smaller and got it under 10 KB with a jpeg file. I also saw that i have an option of saving as a gif file. That might make it a smaller file size too, I don't know.

Oh no. It took me some time to figure out this thread had another page. Is there a setting for more replies per page?

Nope.
Tricia said having different settings for posts per page slowed down the forum so it's stuck at whatever the default setting is. It'll take some getting used to! I had 100 posts per page on the old forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257