Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tip Leads Authorities to Search Well for Baby Lisa
Updated: 5 minutes ago

The Kansas City Missouri Fire Department confirmed on Tuesday morning that they were assisting in a search of a well on N. Brighton in the case of missing Lisa Irwin.

http://www.fox4kc.com/

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
Correction: detectives canvassing neighborhood noticed vacant house/well. NOT from tip. LIVE updates from the search on @NBCActionNews
57 seconds ago

Yes, a phone tip - reporter from news station.

This thread moves so fast... Had to run an errand and come back to this news. I don't know why this affects me worse than the other leads/tips/searches, but for some reason it has made me cry... The other ones made me sad, but this one really hits hard. :cry:

This search was not the result of a tip, it was something they felt they needed to do.Search expectedto take some time according to KMBC

I tried to embed the live feed but I guess I don't know how. It didn't work.

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
Correction: detectives canvassing neighborhood noticed vacant house/well. NOT from tip. LIVE updates from the search on @NBCActionNews
57 seconds ago

If that house has a well,wouldn't others ,nearby?

anybody think it sounds funny when LE said they are not acting on a tip... it is just a well so they are going to block off an entire road and search it? (and the house isn't all that close to 3620 lister)

IMO, if they find the baby deceased, it's one of the parents. When is the last time an infant/baby was kidnapped and murdered? I can't think of one.

The feed I saw said they received a call about the well and that they needed to look there.

I've never seen a well under a deck before. How on earth would someone get to it to dispose of a body?!

ETA: Oh, I see after a closer look at the feed that you could just pull out the lattice work under the deck to reach the well. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417