Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't all the homes have wells? Or do they use city water. The way it is wrote, its like, A well has been found. So what of the well, has it been disturbed? Its probably the cells, so makes me wonder who called that tip in. I am guessing LE know a lot more then we thought they new... And I am really hoping its just the cells..... :(

helio flying lower now...zooming in...but still moving camera around..

I am guessing the mom consumed at least some of that wine, and she could have rolled over on the baby and smothered her. Has it been considered that the mom had baby Lisa in the bed with her and smothered her accidentally?
I am hoping with everything I have that baby Lisa is not in that well.

If they are in water, I don't think they can ping??? right?

Could be an old dried up well. I believe the local poster stated that they are on city water and sewer in this area.

MOO

If house anything in is abandoned, would there still be water in a well? I'm thinking no electric, no water????? dry well???? anyone know anything about wells?
Do they have covers? I never had a well, don't know a thing about them.

Am I the only person that keep trying to readjust the camera angle or zoom in? Maybe this is why I don't watch live feeds.

Please let this be the break needed for baby Lisa, no matter what has happened, or where she is. This needs to be resolved for all those who love her.

picture.php

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUIl3rMI

I once read that men bury and women do water (back to womb)

Putting a body in the water is a lot easier than burying it... less physical strength required. It's faster, too, and leaves fewer physical markers.

I just don't understand how anything could be in the well under the deck unless they noticed slats removed or replaced. it looks like they had to tear the deck apart from the pics :waitasec:

Is there a different live feed? I've tried two browsers, neither one works. TIA!

I have a strong feeling that baby Lisa is going to be found today. I don't think we are going to like the state in which she is found especially if they are looking in a well. I bet those cell phones are in that well. I really hope Lisa isn't with the cell phones in that well. Praying for her.

they went back up but are back now, zoomed on the crew working in the back yard...looks to be a white house...they aren't keeping the camera on the activity (grrr)...

Wonder if this is where the homeless guy was living or is it close to the dumpster?

I just don't understand how anything could be in the well under the deck unless they noticed slats removed or replaced. it looks like they had to tear the deck apart from the pics :waitasec:

Unless there was enough space to throw something in, but not enough space for an adult to climb down and look. You'd think they'd have some sort of camera they could put in there though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member