Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
68ca6a2a-86a5-4cbd-9761-4201cbfe7036_400.jpg

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aULGzzjG

Is the chopper giving us live views from above the scene? I haven't seen that view yet....I am watching the Channel 4 live feed, first time I've been able to get the thing to play!

Yes & I'm liking their feed better than the Fox one at this point....lots of bodies on what remains of the deck.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin update from @KCPolice N Brighton search result of a non-specific tip - nothing to suggest Baby Lisa might be there... #fb

Not sure it matters all that much but I think there is a google glitch.....the address at the intersection just down to the south of the marker shows up as 3889 not 3838. If you put the google street view guy directly across from the apartments exit drive and spin around you can see the house with the tall deck right at the end. Could be wrong still.....but sure looks like the same deck.

jmo

KMBC Twitter reports Crews using a pumper truck to suck water out of the well.

I don't understand the big fuss over the cell phones. Couldn't any information they need from them be obtained from the cell phone company?? idk.

Yes - with the exception of physical evidence on the phone - fingerprints, touch dna, fibers, etc...

How in the name of heavens would Lisa get into an old well underneath a deck at an abandoned house where the boards from the deck had to be removed to get at the well? ...:waitasec:

Attachments

• removing boards from deck.png
    removing boards from deck.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 15
I remember the day of the Blanchard Park search for Caylie...with Murt and his crazy truck! I feel like I did on that day...tense, hoping for the best.

I think the helicopter scenario is probably right on. They are in the sky, but have no feed. I also heard in background of live feed on 4 that they are trying to take positions, I thought I heard something else but don't want to say. Sorry so cryptic, but if anyone else heard, you will know what I'm speaking of, can you respond?

The sound I was getting went out - was hearing the conversations and then poof gone.

Maybe there are pics on them? Or are those accessible as well without the phone?

Depends, if the pics were sent to someone via text then possibly. If they were taken on the phone's camera they would be on the internal SIM card. If someone attached the phone to a computer to "download" the pics you would have a computer to search as well....

I think the helicopter scenario is probably right on. They are in the sky, but have no feed. I also heard in background of live feed on 4 that they are trying to take positions, I thought I heard something else but don't want to say. Sorry so cryptic, but if anyone else heard, you will know what I'm speaking of, can you respond?

can you elaborate a little for those of us with no sound???

How in the name of heavens would Lisa get into an old well underneath a deck at an abandoned house where the boards from the deck had to be removed to get at the well? ...:waitasec:

It looks to me like the deck is pretty high off the ground and the lattace trim that was around it has been removed partially...surely they wouldnt waste time if it was physically impossible to get to it...I think they removed the planks to get an easier access

The home is located at 38th Street and North Brighton Avenue. The well was discovered this morning, and a search was started just before 11 a.m.

Crews disassembled a portion of the deck to gain access to the well. A tripod was setup to give crews better access and to lower workers down.

Property records indicated that the home was owned by Orville Moore.

North Brighton Avenue is closed in this area.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aV427pfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino