Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/livestreaming/

Am I seeing things??? I swear a few minutes ago I saw JI walk in front of the camera. Now they have zoomed in on what appears to be a group of LE and possibly JI. He was standing with his hands on his head in a look of despair. Call me crazy... Anyone else see this?!

Christopher Abeyta was also kidnapped from his crib in the middle of the night. He was 7 months old. There have only been a handful of non-family abductions of infants taken from their cribs. Christopher is my brother and I slept in the next room over from him the night he was kidnapped. I was 15 at the time. We did not hear a thing. My family always cooperated with LE, although I remember my Parents getting upset because they didn't think LE were doing enough. My mom failed the polygraph and once she did LE formed a myopic view and did not thoroughly investigate leads. I know firsthand when my Mom was being interrorgated they told her things like "your baby is at the bottom of the lake being eaten by vernom, just tell us what you did with him" They questioned her for hours upon hours. Ironically they didn't suspect my Dad, yet my Parents slept in the same bed and it was a waterbed! The kidnapper did not turn on any lights in our home and when she left but she did leave the front door open. We didn't have anything else missing, except we had been missing a garage door opener previously. No doubt my family was under suspicion because of the "how could you not hear anything?". "why didn't the baby wake up?" Watching Lisa's disappearance unfold brings back raw emotions and memories, and no family should ever have to endure waking up to an empty crib and the torment of "not knowing". My Parents have never given up searching for their son. We do have a suspect. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brothers disappearance and she was not investigated! It is really unbelievable. My Mom did all of the investigating on her own. Finally a review is being done of my brothers case because of my families persistance. Go to www.findchristopher.com to compare cases. Latest news on Christopher's case. http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=640778
I remember my families frustation that LE was searching for a "body" and we were searching for my baby brother.

Thank you, Denalves for posting about your brother. I took the time to read over his thread and it is heartbreaking. For anyone else that wants to pop over, Christopher could use some great sleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40177&highlight=abeyta

Link to the scanner forum: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150559"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: GMTA Ynot! :highfive:

I have tuned in to that scanner here and there, nothing ever about this search - are you hearing anything? The KCPD one is offline for some reason. :banghead:

No nothing yet .Just random stuff around that area.If I hear anything will post in the scanner thread

From your link:

“We do know that criminal informants all along have been telling us they want to look more closely at the mother and perhaps some relationships and associates that she has in the community,” said Read (KCMO Reporter].

BBM. Excuse my crime-lingo ignorance, but what is a "criminal informant" in this sense?

Would LE really just start sucking up water into a truck if they thought the baby was down there. I am being serious - IF she was down there can you IMAGINE the forensic contamination....

Could it be something just as important to finding her.....

From your link:

“We do know that criminal informants all along have been telling us they want to look more closely at the mother and perhaps some relationships and associates that she has in the community,” said Read (KCMO Reporter].

Criminal informants?? Well, that's interesting.

I dont know if anyone else has been thinking about this ..but this abandoned house would make a good place for the homeless guy to stay at..IMO

Did I read they were pumping 9 feet of water? The cistern is only three feet wide correct? Wouldn't that go rather quickly?

There sure are alot of detectives and people there for it not being a tip!!! moo

Only thing with that house, though is that it looks lived in, not overgrown, and it is on Northeast 38th Street. The Fox 4 reporter definitely said they were on North Brighton, and locals have reported North Brighton is closed.

Still not sure....most google photos of this area are more than 3 years old. The one of my house shows a car that has not been parked in our driveway since August of 2007!!! If it is 3 to 5 years since the photo was taken....anything could be different by now. Doesn't matter all that much....it is a similar house with a similar deck either way the distance is not that great.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member