Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was about five minutes ago. There were a group of people huddled underneath a tree in the backyard--to the right of the two trucks that are parked back there. It would be directly opposite the house and deck.

I know which vantage point you are referring to. It seems after they zoomed in on this group of people, then they suddenly panned to the patrol car in the front of the house.

anyone have the link to what you all are seeing? tia

Firefighters have been ordered not to enter the well until all water is out.
JUST making sure nothing is at bottom of well

FOX 4 just now

It's a distressing phrase to me....because of where it might lead. If she has been hanging around with a bad crowd, then Lisa was in danger all along. And so were the other 2 children.

MOO -- but has anyone mentioned the possible use of -- or some association with -- methamphetamine, which, in my opinion, is known to be widely available in the midwest.

Could meth use account for Lisa's possibly passing out and thereby forgetting what happened during a certain night and evening, in the way that alcohol can cause such a reaction?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Ok. New to webslueths. Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I post something that doesn't really fit into a category. Thx. Again, sorry

Personally, I think they are looking for the cel phones. I believe all the focused searching off and on all week that has been in the yard, neighbor yards, gutters of home, etc - has been because prior to batteries dying, those phones were pinging in the area.

Unfortunately, I don't think LE could determine exactly where in the area. Praying they fnd something (but not Lisa) down that well.

I'm tending to agree. It definitely seems close enough that they'd ping in the same vicinity. Now, I wonder why it's so important to have the physical phones - can't the call/text data be retrieved through the cell company (and I'd have to assume a perp would wipe them clean 'just in case.'). What other reasons? Fingerprints, belonging to a non-family suspect, perhaps? Or, maybe to help drive a confession from someone involved?

Ok. New to webslueths. Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I post something that doesn't really fit into a category. Thx. Again, sorry

you can create a category if you do not find one.. (click on new thread) and away you go:great:

welcome to websleuths!!!!:rocker:

their sending down buckets....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I'm tending to agree. It definitely seems close enough that they'd ping in the same vicinity. Now, I wonder why it's so important to have the physical phones - can't the call/text data be retrieved through the cell company (and I'd have to assume a perp would wipe them clean 'just in case.'). What other reasons? Fingerprints, belonging to a non-family suspect, perhaps? Or, maybe to help drive a confession from someone involved?

Or baby with the phones!!!!

MOO -- but has anyone mentioned the possible use of -- or some association with -- methamphetamine, which, in my opinion, is known to be widely available in the midwest.

Could meth use account for Lisa's possibly passing out and thereby forgetting what happened during a certain night and evening, in the way that alcohol can cause such a reaction?

I've never seen a meth head that is as over-weight has she. That's all I'm going to say.

I am having a senior moment here, but don't water wells have an endless supply of ground water going through them?

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

I agree! mom doesnt look like a user. moo

She's got perfectly flawless clear skin, looks to me.

She's not a meth head.

lol
The only drug that will really ADD to your weight is marijuana. She could be smoking of that. It makes you pass out and sleepy. That could be possible IMO but I don't think drugs are involved....

I know many won't believe this but the other day I was going to post to ask if houses had wells in the area. I never did because I assumed no. I don't think Lisa is in this well but rather sw of the home area.

If LE has to disassemble the deck I don't see the Mother doing this and putting it back even if she had help. My guess is she didn't even know the well was there.

You think Lisa the 10 month old was using meth?

Would that be the Wilson County meth watch? lol Long ago when I lived in Fredonia there were tweakers galore in that area. But I think there are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member