Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty interesting that they are sending down what seem to be buckets or containers of some kind

As far as I know, we have ZERO evidence that meth or marijuana or even Tylenol PM was/is involved in Baby Lisa's disappearance.

Sticking to the facts as published in the MainStream Media, are we...

And where this post falls is random, and :tyou: all very much for the energy you are putting toward finding little Lisa!

If Lisa was hidden in the well, it doesn't quite fit with what I've heard about how women hide bodies. IIRC, this is something more like a man would dump a body than a woman. I'm at work, so I'm not really able to go hunting for facts/source, but I remember this coming up in Kyron's case.

Zounds - 284 members & 268 guests aboard right now: guests, sign on, we do want to know what you have to say!

Would that be the Wilson County meth watch? lol Long ago when I lived in Fredonia there were tweakers galore in that area. But I think there are everywhere.

Why yes it would!!! lol The meth problem is TERRIBLE in this area.
OT. sorry.

I know many won't believe this but the other day I was going to post to ask if houses had wells in the area. I never did because I assumed no. I don't think Lisa is in this well but rather sw of the home area.

If LE has to disassemble the deck I don't see the Mother doing this and putting it back even if she had help. My guess is she didn't even know the well was there.

I agree with you. This looks like a man's job or certainly more than one person. jmo

http://twitter.com/#!/Sam_Hartle

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Sounds like a firefighter is making way down the abandoned well again. This will mark the third descent into the well.
1 minute ago

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin telling reporters "We have no reason to believe she will be arrested."

I've seen a lot of messages about having to remove the deck to get to this cistern and so therefore it's unlikely that Lisa could be in there. I have a couple of thoughts on that:

1) I think LE would have determined if it were possible to fit whatever/whoever they are looking for into there somehow

2) It could be quite easy to drop something in through an opening, yet very difficult to retrieve something out of there, especially if it is only 3x25 ft.

Just some thoughts...

I am having a senior moment here, but don't water wells have an endless supply of ground water going through them?

it is a cistern... (at least media reports it as that.. or some of them do)

Wells and cisterns both provide water, but they do it in different ways. A cistern is a container which is used for the purpose of storing water; cisterns can be found in various sizes all over the world, both above and below ground. A well, on the other hand, taps into a supply of groundwater, such as a spring or underground stream. Wells are built by digging into the Earth and inserting reinforcements so that the sides of the well do not collapse.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-difference-between-a-well-and-a-cistern.htm

Oh x&*$%% ... the helicopter is giving me motion sickness :sick:

I am having a senior moment here, but don't water wells have an endless supply of ground water going through them?

Depends.

LOL a well has water running into it from a spring. But the spring could be large or small. Or could even be completely diverted by other construction over the years.

A cistern is basically a holder for water to collect. Unfortunately the words well and cistern are often interchanged in a search like this.

A septic tank the reporters probably wouldn't even admit if this was a septic tank. They will usually still say it is a well or cistern.

All I would say myself about what they are searching is that it is a collection and holding tank. Could be a well, cistern or septic tank.

Patty,

It was determined it is a cistern rather than a water well.

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

Perfect example would be the Fiddler woman that put her baby in the washing machine, you wouldn't recognize her after she has been clean in jail. BIG difference!!

This search has to be either based on specific knowledge/info, or out of sheer desperation by LE, meaning they are looking anywhere they are pointed. It is a whole lot of effort and work going on either way, but makes it seem more like the first option to me.

In Da Middle:

Can you please give us an idea as to how long (approximately) the family with the teen has been living in that house?

I am trying to determine whether, and if, this teen would have young boy curiousity-driven knowledge of this well.
Moved here in 04 and sure it is possible.

My grandmother's cistern only refilled with rainwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah