Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lisa was hidden in the well, it doesn't quite fit with what I've heard about how women hide bodies. IIRC, this is something more like a man would dump a body than a woman. I'm at work, so I'm not really able to go hunting for facts/source, but I remember this coming up in Kyron's case.

To clarify what I mean a little bit - men go to greater lengths to hide bodies, I think. Women are more likely to wrap them in blankets, particularly if it's their child, etc. I don't recall specifics, but I do remember someone having some sort of psych study or forensic evaluation or something that talked about the distinct differences between how women and men hide their victims.

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

Meth users are not all skinny and missing teeth- I knew several who were very heavy and never did loose the weight- and many meth users never have trouble with their teeth, those who do usually has it happen after years of use- (or even after they are clean- the damage to teeth is on going)
And they only stay awake as long as they are actively using- once they stop they'll sleep- but all meth users do not binge many are week-end users, maintain jobs and even own houses.

There is always the possiblity that the Mom had acquaintances within the community that she did not know were engaging in some kind of criminal behaviors. (that criminal behavior doesn't have to include drugs, could be anything buglary etc.).

Heck I knew a guy that murdered his wife. Knew him through a couple different people. Could have knocked me over with a feather when I found that out---just offering a different point of view.

As for what they might be searching for in the cistern. Here is what I've taken away from it so far from media links (I'll go back and hunt them if needed but they are on this thread and I got on after 12:30ish EST today).

1. LE got a phone tip about the cistern (well) behind the house.
2. They decided to check it out (they reportedly have a couple hundred tips)
3. Had a look and one of the people searching that cistern (well) thought he felt something down there
4. Brought in all the equipment and other searchers and here we are now.

Might not be the cell phones they are looking for, could be any evidence that could be connected. Just ruling this tip out for now is how I am looking at it since they've been there for a while. KWIM? JMHO. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/Sam_Hartle

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Sounds like a firefighter is making way down the abandoned well again. This will mark the third descent into the well.
1 minute ago

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
Ashley Irwin telling reporters "We have no reason to believe she will be arrested."

Then why is she preparing to be arrested as AI was quoted as saying earlier today?

BTW are there many family members out there watching the search? Do we know? Is there a way to ask a reporter?

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

My first cousin whom I was very close with got hooked on meth. It took awhile to be able to see his physical appearance change. After awhile his teeth did get bad his complexion never did. He didn't loose an exceptional amount of weight but did lose weight. He would be up for days (4-5) then crash for days. It is sad to watch someone you love to go down that path. He is 5yrs clean now. Im not saying DB is into drugs. Just giving some first hand knowledge. Im praying for Lisa

so he's down there, he's down there. it's not big what is taking so long??

The other searches were over practically as soon as they began. They have found SOMETHING, IMO.

I don't understand the whole conversation about what a meth addict looks like or how they act. What does meth have to do with missing baby Lisa Irwin?

Maybe she dropped the CELL PHONES down there! Maybe that is what they are looking for

This is not the first case that I have seen alot LE jumping into something from a tip. If I think back I remember watching Live feed of jessi davis search and it turn up to be nothing, the first time :( Not sure if anyone remembers that. Then the murder finally confessed to where she was. still makes me so sad.

I was sitting here thinking about that case a bit earlier, when I was thinking about the missing cell phones in this case. Jessie's phone was never found because it was turned off, no pings iirc.

imo, the phones in this case may hold a clue to what happened to Lisa.

The abandoned house makes me think of teenagers up to no good. They quite often adopt a local abandoned house as their party headquarters and the place they go with stolen loot and drugs. imoo

Their Bringing up buckets that look like they have black stuff in them...

Why am I getting Flash backs of Zahra Baker Case.... :cry:.... NO!

To clarify what I mean a little bit - men go to greater lengths to hide bodies, I think. Women are more likely to wrap them in blankets, particularly if it's their child, etc. I don't recall specifics, but I do remember someone having some sort of psych study or forensic evaluation or something that talked about the distinct differences between how women and men hide their victims.

I know back in the Caylie threads I posted some links to studies on filicide. You are correct, I recall that mothers were more likely to place children closer to home (might have been within 1 mile?) and in "womb-like" environments. Fathers were more likely to take children farther away and were less consistent about the type of environment they chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe