Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halt, cease, and desist.

Until someone can provide a MSM link factually declaring that there is a meth or other drug problem in Lisa's immediate family, please do not speculate on same.

Lisa and her siblings will someday, lord willing, be of an age to Google these events. What we post here now will be here then for them to see.

PLEASE, do not speculate wildly.

There are threads downstairs where we can discuss the scourge of meth and other substances of abuse. But this conversation has nothing to do with these grieving parents for the time being.

Then why is she preparing to be arrested as AI was quoted as saying earlier today?

I've had the odd feeling all along that she's tried to paint a picture for others. And right now the picture would be, "See? Told you they were gonna come after innocent me." MOO

As far as I know, we have ZERO evidence that meth or marijuana or even Tylenol PM was/is involved in Baby Lisa's disappearance.

Sticking to the facts as published in the MainStream Media, are we...

And where this post falls is random, and :tyou: all very much for the energy you are putting toward finding little Lisa!

Thank you yoda ;)

I just heard someone (a male voice) say they aren't doing any interviews and he's heading home for dinner on the Fox4 newsfeed. Then it cut out!

reporters in background of FOX saying "there's nothing here" and they're pulling out

I've heard two different people say "There's nothing there" and "They're done".

What ever was in those White Buckets that was Black must be what they were looking for, or something.

BUT NO LISA...

Is it possible someone really stole Lisa????

What ever was in those White Buckets that was Black must be what they were looking for, or something.

I saw a hand off from top of deck to someone on the side. small black object. something.

They took down tripod, removed pump. Everyone seems to be packing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member