Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/livestreaming/

Am I seeing things??? I swear a few minutes ago I saw JI walk in front of the camera. Now they have zoomed in on what appears to be a group of LE and possibly JI. He was standing with his hands on his head in a look of despair. Call me crazy... Anyone else see this?!

Wait... Where are you seeing this? I'm just seeing trucks, and then what looks like an undercover car drive up and a uniformed LE going to car window

I really hate that this thread is now a forum... I don't know where to post. Hope she is not in the well, if that search turns up nothing maybe they should search the walls of the place the dad was working at that night.

All the threads have a specific topics making it easier for those that want to post/discuss just the well or windows, subpoenas, dogs search, etc., etc.

BBM. Excuse my crime-lingo ignorance, but what is a "criminal informant" in this sense?

Thats what I would like to know given that it came from a reporter and not LE, Im going to post this over in the app. thread though so we don't throw this one off of it's purpose.....

How in the name of heavens would Lisa get into an old well underneath a deck at an abandoned house where the boards from the deck had to be removed to get at the well? ...:waitasec:

JMO, Elepher50, but it looks like the area under the deck could be easily accessed from the sides. I saw lattice leaning up against the side but I don't know if someof it had been removed or whether it was ever attached.

Maybe boards were removed from the deck by investigators to allow easier access. The hoses may be very rigid and not have fit by going under the deck. And maybe it was done to leave the area around the cistern (possible crime scene) as undisturbed as possible.

Would LE really just start sucking up water into a truck if they thought the baby was down there. I am being serious - IF she was down there can you IMAGINE the forensic contamination....

Could it be something just as important to finding her.....

To recover a body they will go about anywhere. I have even seen them stay for days and move tons of material in a landfill. It's about more than forensic evidence, though they will still look for the evidence.

Loud noise on feed has stopped (I assume it was the pump)

BBM. Excuse my crime-lingo ignorance, but what is a "criminal informant" in this sense?

People that LE has contact with within the community and surrounding areas that may have engaged in criminal activites and now have a relationship with LE in that they will "inform" LE of what other criminals are doing in the area. HTH.

:eek: they are all looking down in the hole now :cry:

The truck closest to the deck had a huge metal arm going up and down for a few..... I don't think that's a tanker truck.

It isn't. A tanker truck is one like you see on the highways carrying gasoline/fuel/milk/etc

A pumper truck, or a waste water truck as it is properly called, is the one we see with the metal arm being used.

My husband and I own our own farm & we also own tractor trailer trucks doing over the road (OTR) hauling.

Criminal informants?? Well, that's interesting.

It's a distressing phrase to me....because of where it might lead. If she has been hanging around with a bad crowd, then Lisa was in danger all along. And so were the other 2 children.

Helicopter pilot needs to go back to Hovering school....

IMO, if they had to remove the wood planks from the deck, then Lisa was not placed there. (At least I am praying she isn't in the well.)

Wait... Where are you seeing this? I'm just seeing trucks, and then what looks like an undercover car drive up and a uniformed LE going to car window

It was about five minutes ago. There were a group of people huddled underneath a tree in the backyard--to the right of the two trucks that are parked back there. It would be directly opposite the house and deck.

I know which vantage point you are referring to. It seems after they zoomed in on this group of people, then they suddenly panned to the patrol car in the front of the house.

I wonder in which direction the person was seen walking with a baby i? In the direction of this house?

Baby missing at point A

Fire at Point B

Investigations going on today at Point C

*where would the sighting fit in?
remember baby had on only a diaper so clothing could have gone into dumpster.

Personally, I think they are looking for the cel phones. I believe all the focused searching off and on all week that has been in the yard, neighbor yards, gutters of home, etc - has been because prior to batteries dying, those phones were pinging in the area.

Unfortunately, I don't think LE could determine exactly where in the area. Praying they fnd something (but not Lisa) down that well.

Wow. Every time I have seen the news and LE swarming around the Irwin home, I have said to myself thats all they have. That's all they have. So sad to think the little angels are close to the home.

This is not the first case that I have seen alot LE jumping into something from a tip. If I think back I remember watching Live feed of jessi davis search and it turn up to be nothing, the first time :( Not sure if anyone remembers that. Then the murder finally confessed to where she was. still makes me so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member