Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the cherry-picker truck is being used right now to help block the view. If that's correct, then I'm afraid they may have found something... :(

Wasn't the initial plan to lower someone into the cistern? That was probably what the cherry picker was for

Okay Pajama Mamas...I'm putting on a pot of coffee. I'm starting to do the hand wringing routine. :(

Haven't had time to read everything to see if this has been said yet but if the house has been abandoned for 2 years, and probably can assume the cistern has been undisturbed for longer than that then I would think it would be obvious if someone has had contact with it. Grass and weeds crushed down, dust disturbed, cobwebs down etc. With all the effort (and expense) this is taking I would think that if it appeared no one had been near there, under the deck, touching the cistern, then they wouldn't bother with this. I have to think that there were things that were "out of place" that led them to believe someone has been under this deck recently. MOO

CApt Young said a little bit ago that the tip that was called in was on the lines of "Have you searched that abandoned HOUSE" and when LE went to look at it they found the well/cistern in the back and decided to take a closer look.

And I know the reporters have talked to the owners of the property so i am sure that LE must have talked to them and gotten permission to search so there wouldn't be a need for a search warrant.

Are they still pumping the water out? No idea how long that takes.

So does it mean in all these days this is the first time they searched the abandoned house down the road ..?

They must not want the cameras to see what they are doing now. Doesn't sound very good.

I'm not too sure... they may have moved the truck closer to use it. I saw an arm extending from it... not straight up....

Here is the map where the dumpster fire was.

243543220-07123016.jpg

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

I don't understand the big fuss over the cell phones. Couldn't any information they need from them be obtained from the cell phone company?? idk.

yes. I don't think the phones were taken except to either delay a call or just because someone wanted 3 cells for free. I believe the mom isn't involved tho

I thought Capt. Young looked exhausted. He had tired eyes.

Couldn't agree more. Last week he had huge, wide eyes, very energetic. Different story today. Literally. Last week we're thinking of strangers coming through our windows, but we had so much hope! And now...

I've put a link to scanners in my signature, too, if that helps anyone :)

IMO They didn't get a confession, lil Lisa is not in there. Not enough LE at scene. imo

What I would like to know is IF LE had to remove the wood from the deck FIRST or was the wood already removed from the deck when they arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member