Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are waiting for I search warrant to be signed and served....on this property just in case they find something...

IMO They wouldn't need one for an abandoned property.

I'm not sure of these new developments but I pray it leads to some answers in this case. I have got to get something done :) I have kids gurgling water by the computer, asking for paper airplanes all in an attempt to say, get your bum off the computer and lets do something !
Thanks to so many for the updates, I'll be back later to see how things are going, prayers for Little Lisa that she be found alive and well soon :praying:

But if it were to turn into a crime scene, isn't it a little late for the tape at that point....now that everyones walked all over it.
I mean I guess putting up the tape to start with is putting the cart before the horse, but then not putting it up allows for the potential crime scene to be contaminated.

They couldn't be doing what they're doing right now and still be worried about the ground around it being contaminated by walking over it. If they found the baby's body in it, then the well itself would be the crime scene... not the area around it. I don't think they declare it a crime scene and put up the tape until something is found to make it a crime scene... if that makes sense.
Sometimes they might find a small object that relates to a crime and they will flag it and take pictures, but they don't tape the area around it. Crime scene tape is more often used when they find the body or the location of where the crime occurred... lots of blood, etc.

Does anyone else think this is taking forever.. I am a nervous wreck and i need to take a shower. On a funny note, humor is always good, my husband just called and asked what i was doing and I named all this stuff I did in the house, I am not sure why because I could really just say nothing, and he was silent for a minute and was like, wow, why the breakdown of it all. oppss. me protested too much.. Wait till he see's me in my PJ's STILL.

Irwin's home is 3620 N Lister Ave Kansas City, MO

Well: 3838 N Brighton Ave, Kansas City, MO

Is this correct?

I've also got to get a shower but can't drag myself away from the live feed. Argh!

Tell everyone to hold their bladders. If you leave you can't get back in.

Reporter talking ...

I wish I had headphones so I could hear what that lady is saying on channel 4 live feed.

I'd sure like to know what kind of tip it was. Was it "hey did you guys know there's a well in this abandoned house? That might be worth looking into".

OR, was it go check in the well under the abandoned house.

It's hard to believe, to me, this kind of response was just a result of someone's idle curious musings . . .

CApt Young said a little bit ago that the tip that was called in was on the lines of "Have you searched that abandoned HOUSE" and when LE went to look at it they found the well/cistern in the back and decided to take a closer look.

And I know the reporters have talked to the owners of the property so i am sure that LE must have talked to them and gotten permission to search so there wouldn't be a need for a search warrant.

Are they still pumping the water out? No idea how long that takes.

Starting to wonder if the phones were the cause of the dumpster fire. But then, why would someone need to destroy cell phones? Can't you erase anything on them? (never owned a cell phone, obviously.)

Maybe to hide a late night phone call-- I think that has been the general consensus.

And yes, you can delete data, but that takes some time, and in the end, no data is ever completely erased. A good forensics team and a subpoena to the cell company would be able to uncover data that has been "erased". Maybe not all of it, but destroying the actual phone is probably a safer, quicker alternative. Depending on the cell provider, they may still be able to find out where calls were made, what text messages said, even browsing history. Some providers keep things for a few days, etc. There is no standard in the industry.

Hope that helps.

Turn your volume all the way up you can hear faintly, darn my parakeet won't stop talking....arrggh

I just pictured you sitting at your computer dressed like a pirate with a parakeet sitting on your shoulder. ARRGGH.

I think the cherry-picker truck is being used right now to help block the view. If that's correct, then I'm afraid they may have found something... :(

A truck just backed up and completely blocked the deck on the fox cam... :waiting:

Unless the map has been updated (since I just saw it on the first page)....the marker is way too far north. They said 38th and Brighton and that is just at the other end of the townhouses/apartments where the dumpster fire occurred. If you look at the original article it said AT 38th street and N. Brighton.....that is SOUTH of where it is marked on the map.

jmo

It's actually the 3800 block of N. Brighton, but the abandoned house sits on the corner of 39th & N. Brighton.

538 viewers right now - more guests than members. Welcome to Websleuths! Please join us - we'd love to have you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow