Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked that up on Google Maps and it's pretty far away from the Irwin house on Lister. I estimate 2500 feet, so about a half-mile. If correct, I wouldn't call it a "neighbor" as it's been referred to.
Is it close to where the dumpster fire was?

All I see on live feed is one of the trucks up close to what looks like a black tarp. A couple of workers hooking together a pipe. Large pipe to flow out onto the tarp to release whatever they sucked up so, I guess it can be sifted through by police.

If you do a google map satelite and street view of the address you can see how grown over the brush is.

Address reported as 3838 N Brighton Kansas MO.

I do keep seeing a butterfly flitting around. It is breaking my heart :(

What dumpster fire?! :eek:

MK, about 230 a.m. the morning Lisa went missing, there was a dumpster fire about a 3 minute walk/30 second drive from their home. Check out Shelby1's timeline for more details.

All I see on live feed is one of the trucks up close to what looks like a black tarp. A couple of workers hooking together a pipe. Large pipe to flow out onto the tarp to release whatever they sucked up so, I guess it can be sifted through by police.

bbm

God bless them...

http://g.co/maps/rktf7

interactive case map

I have drawn a line showing distance between the vacant house and the dumpster fire

(((eta it also shows other areas of interest in the case... click on blue push pins to the left of the map. you can zoom in and out as well)))

It's not really a crime scene...but then I'm not sure what protocol is.

But if it were to turn into a crime scene, isn't it a little late for the tape at that point....now that everyones walked all over it.
I mean I guess putting up the tape to start with is putting the cart before the horse, but then not putting it up allows for the potential crime scene to be contaminated.

I'd sure like to know what kind of tip it was. Was it "hey did you guys know there's a well in this abandoned house? That might be worth looking into".

OR, was it go check in the well under the abandoned house.

It's hard to believe, to me, this kind of response was just a result of someone's idle curious musings . . .

It's in the same direction from the Irwin house, but about 1000 feet past the entrance to those apartments where the dumpster was. I don't know where in the apartment complex (it's a large one) the dumpster was.

3838 North Brighton Avenue

Just in case anyone doesn't have access to the maps while at work or somesuch :)

Attachments

• 3838 North Brighton Avenue.jpg
    3838 North Brighton Avenue.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 61
I am coming in late to the news of the search of the well. It appears that this house is ~11 miles from the Irwin home based on the address provided (3838 N. Brighton Ave.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member