Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they waiting for? They are all just standing around talking....

Hmmmmmmm?

Maybe they are waiting for I search warrant to be signed and served....on this property just in case they find something...

Starting to wonder if the phones were the cause of the dumpster fire. But then, why would someone need to destroy cell phones? Can't you erase anything on them? (never owned a cell phone, obviously.)

I'd sure like to know what kind of tip it was. Was it "hey did you guys know there's a well in this abandoned house? That might be worth looking into".

OR, was it go check in the well under the abandoned house.

It's hard to believe, to me, this kind of response was just a result of someone's idle curious musings . . .

I can see conversation that goes like this:

Sarge? We got a tip about an old well/cistern under a deck in a vacant lot near the crime scene (irwins).

Sarge: Well you guys already checked there right?

Cops: "well uh actually no. We figured she would be with someone, not thrown away"

Sarge: *$&(*#(&*# idiots, go search and do it properly.

Just my opinion.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 554 (273 members and 281 guests)

Okay so that's why I have a lag! :D

Going to post an update on the TV stations/Subpoena threads.

What are they waiting for? They are all just standing around talking....

Hmmmmmmm?

They are probably awaiting forensics to geth there and set up before they release the contents out onto that tarp.

I am coming in late to the news of the search of the well. It appears that this house is ~11 miles from the Irwin home based on the address provided (3838 N. Brighton Ave.)

It's actually about 2000 Feet (as the crow flies).

If this is where someone put baby Lisa, how did they get her in there? Also, I really doubt the parents could think this all through and decide to put her in there. Doesn't make sense to me.

They just picked up the hose and are walking with it toward tarp.

I live in the heart of a city and I have a septic system. Back in the day, the town wasn't as developed as it is now and was considered rural, thus the septic system. :)

Do you still use it? I was just surprised there would be water in a septic of an abandoned house.

http://g.co/maps/rktf7

interactive case map

I have drawn a line showing distance between the vacant house and the dumpster fire

(((eta it also shows other areas of interest in the case... click on blue push pins to the left of the map. you can zoom in and out as well)))

Thank you. That's really close, as far as I'm concerned... :(

I just looked that up on Google Maps and it's pretty far away from the Irwin house on Lister. I estimate 2500 feet, so about a half-mile. If correct, I wouldn't call it a "neighbor" as it's been referred to.

Unless the map has been updated (since I just saw it on the first page)....the marker is way too far north. They said 38th and Brighton and that is just at the other end of the townhouses/apartments where the dumpster fire occurred. If you look at the original article it said AT 38th street and N. Brighton.....that is SOUTH of where it is marked on the map.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member