Were Caylee's Remains Moved?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How did the Body Get placed in the Woods near the A's?

• KC acted alone and put her body there?

Votes: 230 92.0%
  • Someone in the A's moved the Body there?

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Jose had the Body Moved there?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Some other person outside the A's, Jose, private Investiagtors put the body there?

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JMO Caylee died in the house laid in the back yard. then put in trunk of the car hence soil being in the trunk, that's why LE went back to collect soil from backyard. then finally laid in woods around the block.

Nope. She dumped the body only once and never returned to move it. This is KC remember. Dumb, self-centered and lazy.

Well, trying to be logical I don't think that anyone would be able to tell if the body had been dumped at the remains site on June 19 or June 24. Unless there was some very specific type vegetation under the bag that they could pin it down that close to rule out a week’s difference. That is a very short difference in time and both dates are prior to Fay hitting Florida.
I originally felt that she had dumped the body on the 24th after almost getting caught by George but when the decomp air test came back I nixed the idea of her having Caylee in the trunk, moving her somewhere, putting her back in the trunk, almost getting caught leading her to a panic disposal on Suburban Drive on the 24th.
The only way that lines up with the 2.6 days of decomp from the air test though is that Caylee had to have been in the trunk to leak fluids at the 2.6 days worth of decomp, go into something airtight which in essence was like putting a stop clock on the rate of decomp level found within the trunk, stashed somewhere else and then replaced into the trunk without changing the decomp levels in the trunk while transferring the dirt before final dumping.

Oh my I’m back where I started.
I need to sleep on this.

JMO Caylee died in the house laid in the back yard. then put in trunk of the car hence soil being in the trunk, that's why LE went back to collect soil from backyard. then finally laid in woods around the block.

Dolph..that is my therory as well.

The murder scene was in the house.

Caylee was placed somewhere in the yard, then moved to the trunk, because the digging was too hard for the little miss casey.

Just as the forensics said...2.6 days in the trunk then tossed like trash into the woods where it laid til discovered by Kronk and LE.

Dolph..that is my therory as well.

The murder scene was in the house.

Caylee was placed somewhere in the yard, then moved to the trunk, because the digging was too hard for the little miss casey.

Just as the forensics said...2.6 days in the trunk then tossed like trash into the woods where it laid til discovered by Kronk and LE.

'Bout sums it all up.

I think she was in the backyard a couple days and then she put her in the trunk for a week or so and then dumped her where she was found.
I agree, except I think she may have only been in the backyard for a few hours to a day. Also, the forensics showed she was in the car for 2.6 days? So, either the body could reek that badly after 3 days or so of decomp, 2 1/2 in the trunk, or the body was in there much longer than 2 days.

I voted that Casey acted alone and put the body where it was found.

I believe that at one point, the remains were in the backyard of the Anthony home as Casey originally intended to bury her there. When she found that digging a grave in the backyard was too difficult, she put the bag with the remains in the trunk of her car for a few days while deciding on another location.

I think Casey put the bag containing the remains in the area where the remains were later found, and heavy seasonal rain later flooded the area. By mid August when searchers were searching, that area was not searched due to standing water. Only when the water had receded in early November, were the remains found.

One of the reasons I believe that Casey acted alone, is that anyone else would have been more thorough in disposing of the remains. Anyone else, critically thinking the situation through, wouldn't have disposed of the remains that close to the Anthony home. They would have disposed of the remains far from the family home, likely outside of Orlando, and would have buried the remains in a remote area. They would not have left the bag exposed.

I don't credit Casey with being too intelligent, and I don't believe she put much thought in disposing of Caylee's remains.

I agree. She was moved 2.6 days after she was murdered to the area where she was found. She was never relocated after that time except her bones being scattered by animal activity and perhaps the flood water.

Soil in the trunk does NOT prove that the body was in another location IF the soil in the trunk is the SAME soil from the dump location...kwim?

Trace soil could have been transferred back to the trunk if KC tossed the shoes she wore at the time of the dumping back into the trunk after!
The soil samples will tell the tale. George treats his grass and soil. The dump site samples would be void of these chemicals which is probably the reason they collected his sprayers etc.

I think Fuhrman is wrong on this one. I believe she did place the body in the back yard, but didn't leave it there long. She disposed of the remains exactly where they were found in December, IMO.

Also, the forensics showed she was in the car for 2.6 days?

Bolded by me.

This is a common misconception. The report says the decomp in the trunk was consistent with human decomp of 2.6 days. True, she could have been in the trunk from the moment of death until 2.6 days. Or, she could have been stashed somewhere and put in the trunk at the point when she had been dead for 2.6 days.

See the difference.

If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

I wonder if the Cadaver dogs sniffed under the A's house??

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.

Not sure about this but, I believe the A's home is built on concrete slab foundation vs. having a crawl space underneath?

Not sure about this but, I believe the A's home is built on concrete slab foundation vs. having a crawl space underneath?

Yes. Here in Florida, the water table is so high that we don't really have basements or crawl spaces. While the idea of KC putting the body in the back yard for some time is possible, under the house isn't.

I'm in agreement with most of everyone here. The body was in the backyard at first (confirmed by the hits by cadavour dogs and I believe the "bush" and pool box being moved are highly suspicious. I think she put the body in the trunk when she decided it couldn't stay at the house until George attempted to get into the trunk, she panicked and through the body close by the house in a rush. Judging by the fact that we have heard it was near the road, not very concealed...etc.

If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

I wonder if the Cadaver dogs sniffed under the A's house??

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.

Most houses in Florida don't have "under." THey are built on slabs. The Anthony house does not have an "under" or a basement.

I think that she died at the home, was carried out and placed in the trunk for 2.6 days and on the 18th when she backed into the driveway she was removed from the trunk and taken to the backyard and this is where KC went back in the house and got the laundry hamper and trash bag and wrapped the body in the backyard, hence the dogs hitting on areas of the backyard, and then once she was wrapped she was placed back in the trunk and then taken around the corner and dumped where the remains were found...I think she was killed on the 15th, wrapped in her blanket, mouth ducktaped and stickered while in the home, and then carried out to the trunk.

I do believe that KC was planning on burying her in the backyard and that is why she borrowed the shovel, but with the summer heat and the ground being hard she abondoned that plan, but not before moving the body around in the backyard while preparing the body to be dumped off of suburban drive.

I can't wait for this trial to begin so we can really find out what all exactly the SA has on her, but at the same time I am sure that there will be things come out that will make me sick, there are just some things with this family that make me go HUH?

Wanna know what I think? I think that she killed Caylee sometime between the evening of the 15th and the evening of the 16th. Then she either put the body in the trunk, or hid it somewhere in the backyard (sandbox maybe). That sounds pretty risky, though, so I am leaning towards the trunk. After 2 1/2 days, she realized that she needed to put it somewhere else, so she went home when no one was there, backed into the garage and asked the neighbor if she could borrow a shovel. She was going to bury the body in the backyard and dug a little bit (remember from the doc dumps, the small area of disturbed soil in the Anthony's backyard). She probably laid the body down while she was digging, so that once her hole was dug, she could put the body in it, and cover it back up. But after digging a little bit, she realized that it was too much work. So, she scrapped that idea, put the body back into the trunk, drove around the corner and threw it in the woods.
It's that "risky" part where she must have been freaking out-pacing back and forth worried that someone might come home- my imagination creates the "surveillance tape" on that- I have to end that with God Bless you sweet lil Caylee

I think her being worried someone might come home is why there was a flurry of phone calls trying to pin down where everyone was so that she would not get caught...I also think that LA knows more and that is why he is seeking immunity, and I think he has known more since the beginning, and that is why after the air samples came back he pretty much dropped out of sight and was not supporting the Caylee is alive theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back