Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a whiteboard (to the right of the exhibit). I can't make out the writing, myself.
kyronfb2.jpg

If they were there first thing in the morning, it stands to reason the board would still have "yesterday's" date, because class had not yet started, and the teacher had not yet changed the date.

Now, if it said "June 2nd", I would be suspicious. Lots of classes do a little welcome time together first thing in the morning where they discuss the date, weather, etc. I would think that is the time the teacher changes the date on the board. Not the day before.

That's not the first time I've heard of the picture, being taken in front of his project, is from the Thursday. Someone had said the date on the blackboard is thurs., but I can't see the blackboard picture so can not verify. Can anyone find and post?if it really exists.

It wouldn't be unusual for the blackboard to say "thurs" early on Friday morning. Since classes did not begin until 10AM, and the picture was reportedly taken before that time, it's perfectly logical to me that the board contained info from the previous day.

I agree. If LE were not confident they were there Friday morning, I doubt they would continue to insist that they're looking for information specifically for June 4th.

I agree but think it is a great question and just throwing this out for reminder that they did ask for information from June 3rd as well.

I agree. If LE were not confident they were there Friday morning, I doubt they would continue to insist that they're looking for information specifically for June 4th.

BBM. But that might be precisely the reason that they're asking for additional and very specific information about the date in question!

It was a hectic morning at Skyline with many parents, students, guests, etc. entering/exiting the building during the science fair. The possibility that people might not remember precisely who they saw, when and where, and under what circumstances comes into question. jmo

If the date on the whiteboard thing works anything like my son's class they would talk about the date and the day in general on the first lesson that the class does together, and the teachers would probably not have updated it until 8:45 or 10 when they can do it with the kids.

It is my belief that they were at the school Friday ...

Gina Zimmerman is President of the PTA. She reported seeing Terri taking Kyron's pic Friday am.

Hopefully LE are smarter than those who might change camera dates, computer dates, and cell phone pings. I would have to think Terri had lots of help if all the electronics were altered. mho mho
You're right, Zimmerman was quoted as saying she saw Kyron getting his picture taken that morning. The really weird thing is, that quote (among others of hers) are no longer in the news article.
Here's the original segment at
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...rtland_bo.html
Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Korman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said. (quoted with link by annalyzer on June 5 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5252847)
Now the article at the same link has no mention at all of Zimmerman seeing Kyron or Terri on Friday morning.

BBM. But that might be precisely the reason that they're asking for additional and very specific information about the date in question!

It was a hectic morning at Skyline with many parents, students, guests, etc. entering/exiting the building during the science fair. The possibility that people might not remember precisely who they saw, when and where, and under what circumstances comes into question. jmo

It's quite likely that some won't remember seeing Kyron though they did and some may be mistaken about which particular classroom and when but IMO LE doesn't need them all to be completely accurate in order to establish that he was seen there, at the school, that morning as long as there are some apparently reliable witnesses who know him and say they saw him.

It would be a very special event for the parents who are not at the school every day and they wouldn't be likely to confuse it with any other day.

I blew it up looks like it says " June 3 & 4 "

I've posted before that I don't think the picture of Kyron and this picture were taken on the same day. In Kyron's pic the class is full of exhibits, including the one in this pic. IMO the exhibit in this picture is much closer to the front of the class in the pic of Kyron than it is in this picture. However, that would lead me to believe that this pic was taken a day or two before Kyron's pic.

I've posted before that I don't think the picture of Kyron and this picture were taken on the same day. In Kyron's pic the class is full of exhibits, including the one in this pic. IMO the exhibit in this picture is much closer to the front of the class in the pic of Kyron than it is in this picture. However, that would lead me to believe that this pic was taken a day or two before Kyron's pic.

For some reason that pic has bothered me since the first time I saw it. But like I have said I don't know why it does, just does.

LE can verify when the other children's exhibits shown in the photo were set up and hopefully they have.

I believe they were there, too. It is so easily verifiable by third parties, it seems the news would be out by now if their presence (at all) had not been confirmed.

Couldn't agree more; I think they were unequivocally at the school that day. LE is not using the questionnaire to discern IF they were there but rather, to get more focus on the timing and actions that anyone might recall from that morning.

For the skeptics, don't let the photo bother you. It's actually not relevant if the photo was taken that day or the day before. In either case, Terri and Kyron were at the school the morning of the Science Fair.

wait there is two pics of kyron with his art project?

can someone post them side by side please :)

...Zimmerman was quoted as saying she saw Kyron getting his picture taken that morning...

Respectfully edited. This assumes that Ms. Zimmerman was in Kyron's classroom that morning and saw Ms. Horman take the photo of the boy with his science project. Did the PTA president have a child of her own in Kyron's class? How is it that she happened to be in the same classroom as Ms. Horman when the photo was taken? Was Ms. Zimmerman helping her own child set up his/her science project?

I have a lot of questions and concerns about this particular aspect of the case and am looking for answers much like everyone else who is following this case. My thoughts and prayers are with Kyron's family.

Couldn't agree more; I think they were unequivocally at the school that day. LE is not using the questionnaire to discern IF they were there but rather, to get more focus on the timing and actions that anyone might recall from that morning.

For the skeptics, don't let the photo bother you. It's actually not relevant if the photo was taken that day or the day before. In either case, Terri and Kyron were at the school the morning of the Science Fair.

Really had not thought about the photo being taken that day or not, but more as to WHEN that day it was taken.

Im not sure about that....if kyron was known to have worn the CSI shirt often and say the witness was shown the pic with kyron standing next to his project they could of thought yes....I seen him with his mom getting his pic taken....but what if that pic was taken the day before, and the parent with the child in the back ground had said.....they were there the day before but not the morning of the science fair....becasue....???...maybe couldnt miss work or something like that.....then the pic that SM is saying was taken on the day kyron went missing would to me be important.

I'm a broken record, but surely the people in the background of the picture can and have told LE when they were there looking at science fair projects. Does anyone know if the PTA president is the background person in the photo, or is it someone else? We may not, but LE has to know if Kyron and his stepmom were at the school on the 4th.

I had saved the photo and the info that pops up when you mouse over it says taken 6-6-10 at 2:38 AM. Her time is set wrong.

Perhap TH was there, early, and dropped off his backpack and jacket in the classroom. Early, as in the teacher was not there yet and buses did not yet arrive. There were not too many people in the background in pic taken on Friday, yet all displays appear fully set up.

Set up the day before?

Seeing a mom, one might assume the child is there.

TH says she was there. Verified by witnesses to LE? LE not saying.

Yes, they were there together that day.

They were seen that day by others.

IMO the photo is not photoshopped.

FBI are experts in this field. They would know a photoshop knock off in a heartbeat. The photo also has a man and a young girl in the background. So easy to verify who they are and when they were there. Also the other little boy would also know since Terri took his photo also.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back