Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The picture of 'Kyron' cut out is not Kyron. It has the child cut out because it is not Kyron. It is another child and their exhibit that she also took a picture of. I do not think these pictures were taken on two different days. Exhibits could not be occupying desk tops for a number of days. The pictures were both taken Friday morning when exhibits were allowed to be set up. The school opened at 8am to allow for early set up so that tours of the IB fair could start at 8:45 when class usually starts.

Gina Zimmerman saw them there on Friday morning, as did Miss Porter and another teacher in another classroom. This was confirmed by Mr. Shelby and Gina Zimmerman. I am pretty sure they both aware of what day it was, as a school district spokes person and PTA president would be required to be on top of the day of week and date of week also.

This is why I initially believed that they were both there that day. But the fact that a couple of days later at the PC they backtracked and said they couldn't comment on who saw Kyron or Terri, or when or where raised a little suspicion on my part.

BBM. I was baffled by the lack of questions for those who answer 'Yes' to having seen stepmom. Not asking where or what time or if she was with anyone or if she had that long flowing red hair down or pinned up or was wearing a cap or scarf.

Then it occurred to me that it was deliberate. They want to pay a special visit to anyone who answers 'Yes', because they have to pin down the details. e.g., it's not enough if someone says "I saw her at 8:45, right after the final bell rang." They need to know as closely as possible how long after the final bell rang, how the person knows it was the final bell and not the 8:35 bell, etc.

They have to either a) rule stepmom out with complete certainty, or b) get as much info as possible in as finite detail as possible about her movements, timeline, appearance, description of anything she was carrying, anything she said, demeanor (crying, angry, smiling, laughing, detached) etc that morning.

:cow:

BBM. That is precisely the reason that I started this thread, BeanE. I want to know exactly who saw TH and/or Kyron, when they saw her, where in the school building (or outdoors) they were seen, and other circumstances/details of the sighting. I'm aware that there were a handful of eyewitnesses who claim to have seen the step-mom, Kyron, or both parties, but I'm not certain that any of these individuals can tell me beyond a reasonable doubt that TH and/or Kyron were in Skyline School the morning of June 4.

I'm sure that LE officials know a heck of a lot more about this case than I do. That said, it seems that they, too, are questioning whether or not TH and/or Kyron were, indeed, in the school building the morning that the second grader disappeared, hence the questionnaire. I sincerely hope that they are able to reap much from what they've sown. jmo

Here are the questions about stepmom and about the truck. They are two separate questions:

For adults:
8. At any time did you see TERRI HORMAN at or near the school? YES / NO
9. At any time did you see a White Ford F250 Truck at or near the school? YES / NO

For children:
6. Did your child see KYRON’s step-mom, TERRI on 6/4/10, at or near the school? YES / NO
7. Did your child see a White Ford F250 Truck on 6/4/10 at or near the school? YES / NO

I find it very interestng they didn't ask if they seen her IN the truck.

Maybe it's just me :) but I do find that very interesting

:waitasec: Did LE already state she drove the truck that day? Or did they jsut mention the last time she saw him was (whatever time it was now, I don;t remember)

... But there are still 2 issues that can't be worked around... 1. Who had baby K? That person would have to know that something caused her to take longer than she had originally planned... a LOT longer or that person would know her state of mind when she came to fetch baby K if it were between leaving the school and whatever happened. 2. Even if she knew she got gotten Kyron out of the school without being interruped she had no idea that nobody saw her...

1) It doesn't matter who had baby K. It could have been dad, working from home. Could have been a friend or sitter. Saying the Science Fair is from 8-10am means she wouldn't be expected back where the daughter was, for quite some time. She could have easily specified a time period that more than went the length of time she actually needed. But I think she told the sitter (dad, friend, whoever) that she had errands to run after dropping off Kyron. The very same errands that she later told police she was running that day.

2) But we have to remember, if this was risky to this person, how much MORE risk would someone else have had that wasn't 'allowed' to be with this child, have to take? In other words, if you are looking for who (of all the people at the school) would endure the least risk, then that would be Terri. Even if you don't think she did it, there is no doubt that her risk was less than any other person there that day.

I still want info on the electricity experiment he told his friend he was going to see. I'm really trying to figure that one out. Where did the friend come up with that if it wasn't true? Why? Did he see him or not?

Another one to not get too wrapped around; the classmate did see Kyron and they did talk about the electric project. However, the timing was wrong - as deduced by known things at this point. See my post on this in the thread about this topic.

LE said in Friday's presser that she was driving the truck. I just watched the presser again.

Do we know that the daughter said that? Mrs. Zimmerman has said she saw SM with Kyron in the classroom by his experiment on Friday morning but I've never read that her daughter said anything either way. Is there a link to that info cause I guess I missed that part?

Orlando,
I was struck by the fact that Mrs.Zimmerman's daughter has known Kyron for 3 years, since before all of the other kids in his class. Yet, we have never heard that she remembers seeing him anywhere near their classroom on that morning. We heard about what T. (supposedly ) saw,but not what she saw. Just seemed odd. And even more strange is the fact that now LE is ssaying that actually Kyron's SM was the last person to see him that morning. I don't see how LE could say that,if Kyron was really in school that morning. All of the kids in his class would have seen him,according to the timelines.KWIM ?

I find it very interestng they didn't ask if they seen her IN the truck.

Maybe it's just me :) but I do find that very interesting

:waitasec: Did LE already state she drove the truck that day? Or did they jsut mention the last time she saw him was (whatever time it was now, I don;t remember)

Yes, in the questionnaire. They didn't specify a time of day, but they did specify that day:

Similar to the one driven by Terri Horman on 6/4/2010

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/i.../36191/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

I totally follow the line of thinking that possibly they (or he) wasn't there that morning,
BUT -
For as little as LE has confirmed in this case, it seems that they did confirm this. (in video link in the below quote)
*BUT* Then why are they asking about it on the questionaire, ??? :waitasec: and my biggest question for about a week now - why asking for video of roads from Thursday also???

Kyron and his step-mom were at the school that day. I wish we could have a list of facts posted in one place so that these things don't keep getting rehashed over and over. Would love to focus on areas that are gray so we can make progress, as a board.

The questionnaire is NOT TO VALIDATE whether they were there that day. It is to get details on timing and actions. That's it.

Love you guys but c'mon :crazy:

My answer would be, yes, they were there that day. Although it is possible that Terri was not there as late as 8:45 (as she claims).

Sorry - I am trying to take a little personal time out from posting, as my feelings about TH are back on another side of the fence (not so sure she should be the focus), and I feel too guilty to post anything else until more info is released...But I have to say regarding this thread, there is a picture out there I can no longer find that we refer to on WS, a picture of Kyron in the clothing from the day he disappeared standing next to a minor friend (classmate) - the date of the picture has to be strong in LE's mind, verified by the minor's parent, and though I understand the speculation of TH being at the school on June 4th (I've done it), LE must know that she was indeed there, and that all the clothing in pictures released through media are indeed what Kyron was wearing on June 4th. They must have been there, and that's part of the "TH was the last person to see Kyron" only tidbit statement of fact we actually have from LE.

I have totally started wondering if the questionnaire (and other pieces of retracted statements such as last time anyone non-TH saw Kyron) meant LE wasn't sure TH was even at the school on June 4th. But with how much time has passed in this investigation, they would have absolutely released information like: he may not have been wearing etc., if they at all felt TH and Kyron were not at the school on Friday....

My own opinion...I have to believe LE would have released more info if they doubted the authenticity of the picture, clothing, date, etc. and suspected pictures were not taken on the 4th...Dubious, I know! But I trust they know they were. I think they ask for video surveillance of the area for repeated drive by's or familiar vehicles unrelated, and white truck/TH spottings for clearance and verification of her story....

My opinion my change in a minute to 24 hours or a month, but tonight, that's where I stand.

Maybe LE is trying to determine what vehicle Terri and Kyron used to go to the school that morning. If it was said to have been broken down or not running reliably (the tow away for repairs), maybe they suspect that she was actually driving that pickup and want proof.

I am pretty sure Kyron was there June 4th and he was seen at least based on the friend, but I have not heard anyone say they saw Terri.

Orlando,
I was struck by the fact that Mrs.Zimmerman's daughter has known Kyron for 3 years, since before all of the other kids in his class. Yet, we have never heard that she remembers seeing him anywhere near their classroom on that morning. We heard about what Tanner (supposedly ) saw,but not what she saw. Just seemed odd. And even more strange is the fact that now LE is ssaying that actually Kyron's SM was the last person to see him that morning. I don't see how LE could say that,if Kyron was really in school that morning. All of the kids in his class would have seen him,according to the timelines.KWIM ?

Well, not necessarily. From what I've read, SM and Kyron arrived early...around 8:15, checked out his project then, from some accounts, went to check out projects in other rooms. Her mother saw them, but maybe Kyron and SM left while she was putting up her backpack and jacket or some other morning routine. Keep in mind also, LE asked the community not to discuss the case, IIRC, and T's GM decided to go against that. So, we really don't know who saw what! Very confusing to say the least.

Maybe LE is trying to determine what vehicle Terri and Kyron used to go to the school that morning. If it was said to have been broken down or not running reliably (the tow away for repairs), maybe they suspect that she was actually driving that pickup and want proof.

In Friday's presser they said she was driving the pick up.

Another one to not get too wrapped around; the classmate did see Kyron and they did talk about the electric project. However, the timing was wrong - as deduced by known things at this point. See my post on this in the thread about this topic.

How do we know "the timing's wrong." I haven't seen anything definitive that states times for sure. If SM left at 8:45 and Kyron was racing to get a quick glimpse of another project before homeroom, that would work into the little bit we know about a time line.

Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
Do NOT mention minors other than Kyron. Not his classmates, his family or any other minor in the whole wide world. You can link to a major news media site and discuss what is written on the site, but do not copy over the minor's name or pictures to this forum.

They are kids!!! Respect that. I have zero tolerance when it comes to minors. Please know that.
BUMPING UP!!!! This is serious business here! I'll use the ray gun on this one without blinking an eye.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106878"]Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What if Terri had left her cell phone in her car, and taken the truck?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back