WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. The first reports just said the lab results on the duct tape were back. First reports also indicated the doc dump would not be good for defense.
IF the lab did not pick up KC's fingerprints on the duct tape; what does this prove? Was the sticky on the tape too badly degraded? Were there prints of another person on them and it did not match KC? The interpretation could be very different.
right. But if other prints that didn't match KC that wouldn't be bad for the Defense -

The precise language in the latest news is "Sources told Local 6 News Monday that no fingerprints were located on the duct tape found wrapped around the skull of Caylee Anthony."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html#-

IF forensic science is able to pick up fingerprints from the sticky side of duct tape (that would take an expert to tell us whether or not it is possible), then if there were no prints at all detected ... why not? JUST GUESSING HERE -- due to exposure to the elements and time span that elapsed, the sticky material was too degraded.

I love you guys for the fast updates. Thank you!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!! :clap:

I mean, with every doc dump, they've told us things that we already knew or suspected (as with the identification of the body). But when we get to see it, on paper, real evidence, it's just so gratifying to see justice done.

Oh, I can't wait to hear the excuses. You know they're not going to suddenly stop! :rolleyes:

:woohoo:
Thank god for LE, the FBI, and the SA for being Caylee's voice!!! :blowkiss:

I hope Casey.... nah... not going to go there. I'll just... :boohoo: (though I don't think that violin is small enough!)

ok ok so what is in the doc dump that is bad news for the defense if it's not fingerprints on the duct tape?

According to that article, they're saying that they're matching the tape on Caylee to a piece of tape on the gas can.....the same gas can that was inspected and according to reports, had no duct tape mentioned on it.

I'm confused.

not that fingerprints are the big bombshell with this document release but maybe fingerprints in inside of the trash bag

Click Orlando says docs maybe released tomorrow, Tuesday!!!!

According to that article, they're saying that they're matching the tape on Caylee to a piece of tape on the gas can.....the same gas can that was inspected and according to reports, had no duct tape mentioned on it.

I'm confused.
Oh the can that was originally inspected with no tape - then maybe taken after Caylee was found and there is tape on the can - meaning that there had been a roll of tape at the A House at one time
sorry does that make sense?

As horrible as it is to contemplate, what if one believed that one was saving one's child from the fate they'd endured so far?
That was Andrea Yates mindset.

No....Not Andrea Yates. She was not protecting her children from her own trauma.

KC is SELFISH. SHe didn't want Caylee but sure did not want her mom or ANYONE else have her. My husband and I tried for 10 years along with private adoptions, ivf, a miscarriage and 2 ectopics BEFORE we fianlly got into foster and foster to adopt. We were blessed with a new born infant, who we adopted at 34 months and is now 7. Also with a set of boy/girl twins at age 5 months , who will be turning 5 on the 24th. Tell them to keep praying and never give up. It WILL happen.

Oh Yank! Thank you so much for the positive note! Their story is very much yours. They could have adopted a newborn privately; but they feel like ... that being a bit older (35-40) and with their temperaments, they would have the resources and emotional strengths to parent a child a bit more than newborn; and/or with a difficult background.

My heart has been with them the whole time they have gone through the process ... certification as foster parents ... approval as adoptive parents; of course, you know.

The child they are hoping for right now, is just turned four. Slightly older than Caylee ... and slightly younger than Haleigh ... we can't help but think of that.

Again. thank you for your support.

This is unbelievable to me! How can there not be fingerprints, were talking duct tape here.

Is this some sort of media mind game? Or, is there something WORSE than fingerprints, my head is spinning!! aaaaaarrrrrrrr, make the anthony madness stop!!

When will we have a document dump, think soon?
I wonder if this is what put JB in the hospital?
I would be headed there to, if I were him.

I am reading this before many other posts.
If what you say here is true...JB was truley taken in by his client and never the professional he states that he is. If it is not true (and I have not read forward yet) than go for it JB and get well soon.

This is unbelievable to me! How can there not be fingerprints, were talking duct tape here.

Is this some sort of media mind game? Or, is there something WORSE than fingerprints, my head is spinning!! aaaaaarrrrrrrr, make the anthony madness stop!!
I wonder if chloroform could dissolve the sticky glue used on duct tape?

Is GA still in Satsuma? If not, I wonder if he left because of the impending fp news?????

ITA Jose bought every lie KC told him and he's now sick because of all the "she's innocent" statements he's made to the media.

IF so, GA needs to come home and tend to his own family...it is gonna need alotta tending to (and what ever made him think it wouldn't?, poor guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi