DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saliva most likely washed away -- but teeth marks
would stay. (i think)

No doc dump is good news for the defense, as was
posted by Dots .... and there is way to much media
hype going on to know which info to trust..

Teeth marks sounds possible. There might be quite a few surprises in the doc dump.

Y. But she is not entitled to have the jury pool throw common sense and facts and the freaking truth out the window.

but she is entitled to go after that "one" juror who just "can't say" to hang the jury. till the prosecutors get rid of those kind and hang her butt.

she'll cop a plea prior to that, at the 11th hr.

imo

Saliva most likely washed away -- but teeth marks
would stay. (i think)

No doc dump is good news for the defense, as was
posted by Dots .... and there is way to much media
hype going on to know which info to trust..

Teeth marks could sink the defense as easily as the fingerprints. Taking all of the evidence into account seals the deal.

the more evidence, the more opportunity for lkb and her "hired n paid for EXPERTS " to make any and every thing seem tainted or misunderstood,

"they sumethin wong....they sumethin wong..."

"if the glove won't fit, you must acquit"

"the driver doesn't even speak English. how could he hear phil's statement right."

nothings a slam dunk in america if you can pay for these types.

but she is entitled to go after that "one" juror who just "can't say" to hang the jury. till the prosecutors get rid of those kind and hang her butt.

imo

If ("If") a trial produced a hung jury - how much do you
all think Florida will spend on this?

None of my friends are following this case, but over the
weekend I was discussing it and one of them said, "Oh well,
if LE can't find anyone they always prosecute the parents
and build an iron proff case against them, tell the public
it is the parents." :eek: But that is the opinion of many.
Can't wait to see this jury - if there is one.

imo

The grace of a jury is that they really only get to give credence to the evidence provided at trial (Or give grace to the plea agreement.)

According to that article, they're saying that they're matching the tape on Caylee to a piece of tape on the gas can.....the same gas can that was inspected and according to reports, had no duct tape mentioned on it.

I'm confused.

bolded by me...what reports> official or media rumors?

Kind of sad that there is no LIVE Nancy Grace tonite. Just a little 'movie' of how nasty KC is. So we won't get to hear the latest about fingerprint evidence. Maybe LP knows more than what he stated on NG last week.

I watched Nancy's rerun tonight and caught something that I hadn't even noticed before. When Casey was talking about who she wanted to come visit her between her mom, dad, and Lee she said that she didn't want it to be Lee because all he does is ask her questions and she feels like he is interragating her! She didn't want to talk to anyone that would question her about Caylee and what happened to her. And she especially didn't want to talk to Lee because he was trying to get her to tell him what happened to Caylee. Lee knows the truth I think and he was trying to get her to be honest with him.

imo

I've heard that said a few times tonight. What benefit to the prosecution would it be for her to plea and why would they even offer her one? In exchange for what? I'm not following it. :confused: Thanks

I think if you had the bottle in your hand PRIOR to getting pizzed, not premeditated, if you get into a confrontation, then walk to end of bar, pick up bottle, thats premeditated. I could be wrong.

I all moo.

i think you are wrong....premeditation is not based on circumstance (when you picked up the bottle) but on intent...what you intended and when you formed that intent.

if your drinking and holding a bottle and someone comes into view or something happens and you just lash out, maybe even in defense, but your intent is not to kill, but something else.....not premeditated murder. but if the same thing happens and you've had the bottle in your hand but this time you form the intent to kill...that meets the standard.

(I think).

I watched Nancy's rerun tonight and caught something that I hadn't even noticed before. When Casey was talking about who she wanted to come visit her between her mom, dad, and Lee she said that she didn't want it to be Lee because all he does is ask her questions and she feels like he is interragating her! She didn't want to talk to anyone that would question her about Caylee and what happened to her. And she especially didn't want to talk to Lee because he was trying to get her to tell him what happened to Caylee. Lee knows the truth I think and he was trying to get her to be honest with him.

I've seen the tapes before and I caught that too for the first time tonight. Also I watched her manipulate GA and try to hurt CA, by saying she wanted to talk to the one person she has been distant to. CA was questioing her and she HAD to make a very hard decision as to who in her family she wanted to see. They acted like they own the place and make the rules as GA encouraged her to ask for a one on one without the taping and glare of the media spotlight, so he could hug her. Also the mention of JB taking his computer in and letting her watch the NG show?? JB makes sure she has some of the comforts of home, Bless His soul !! She was playing them so as usual. :rolleyes:

I've heard that said a few times tonight. What benefit to the prosecution would it be for her to plea and why would they even offer her one? In exchange for what? I'm not following it. :confused: Thanks

cash....$$$$$$$$$$$$....a trial will cost the state a kings ransom...if they can put her away for life and save a ton of $$$$, they may well do it...normally they would, imo.

but shes such a nit, they might feel very differently and want to wring her neck...i know I would.

In fact, my preference would be to put in the pen for life...in the general population.

thats what I would do...sure save the state a lot of molla, with the result being the same eventually,

know what I mean?

ps...love your little juxtaposition. ai'nt it the truth.

Don't know it if has been discussed, but what if Casey truly has more than one personality and she can reveal them to anyone out of fear?

Multiple personalitys are very rare and it is doubtful that Casey has the disorder. I believe she is a sociopath and narsisstic personality disorder. Everything is all about her. I can't stand to watch that Aug 14th tape where she says "I" a million times and says she is a victim too. When Cindy asked her a question about Caylee Casey wanted to talk to her dad...right then.

I don't know what the defense is going to use as a defense if Casey's fingerprints are on that tape and other things that were in the bag. Someone is going to have to be a good bullchitter on that defense team because there is no way to get around this type of evidence.

What struck me was how little discussion there is about Caylee. And how much rarer it is to even here the little girls name spoken in those jailhouse tapes. Once again it's all about KC.

Sources said the soon-to-be released documents will show that investigators never found a duct tape roll at the home but did find a similar piece of tape on a gasoline can in the house. Sources also told Local 6 News that FBI lab tests reveal no fingerprints were found on the duct tape.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18728295/detail.html

LOL.. from the link-

"Sources inside Casey Anthony's defense team said they are "sick of Padilla's lies" and want him to "go away."

cash....$$$$$$$$$$$$....a trial will cost the state a kings ransom...if they can put her away for life and save a ton of $$$$, they may well do it...normally they would, imo.

but shes such a nit, they might feel very differently and want to wring her neck...i know I would.

In fact, my preference would be to put in the pen for life...in the general population.

thats what I would do...sure save the state a lot of molla, with the result being the same eventually,

know what I mean?

I agree with everything you said, especially wanting to wring her neck. Love to see what she looks like in Gen. pop after a couple yrs. and a few missing teeth. :woohoo:
But I guess I'm dense tonight. The plea from her in exchange for what? Are you thinking they're going to put the DP back on the table? If not then what does she gain by admitting and what would the offer be to her? They can't bargain and promise her LWOP as that's most likely what she'll get, so well please explain. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt