WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet George would have used a label maker or used a perm. marker instead of an ugly piece of duct tape. Have you SEEN their garage?! LOL

Yeah. All the endless mindless pics, webcam... you name it ... LOL!

Are you suggesting that my gas cans with duct tape labels
are 'ugly'????:waitasec:

I wonder if the family knew before or after the memorial. I am sure that the results have been shared with the family before they are made public.

plus padilla told us on nancy grace last week that they had casey prints on the tape.

Yeah. All the endless mindless pics, webcam... you name it ... LOL!

Are you suggesting that my gas cans with duct tape labels
are 'ugly'????:waitasec:
Uhm...yes...yes...I am! LOL

If I had gas cans...I would use a perm marker to write on them instead of using duct tape because:

1) It is so ugly.

2) It would be used around grass and get nasty.

3) The gas would possibly drip all over so it would smell plus get nasty from the grass.

4) It is so ugly.

'Nuff said. LOL

There was a hole in the gas can?

I asked my husband why someone would put duct tape on a gas can.

He said to stop a leak.

That was my source. Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a rumor...just speculating.

If I had gas cans...I would use a perm marker to write on them instead of using duct tape because:

1) It is so ugly.

3) The gas would possibly drip all over so it would smell plus get nasty from the grass.

4) It is so ugly.

'Nuff said. LOL

OMG - you would use your gas can around grass!! Scream!!!
Tsk! Tsk!

Sure - I know you didn't say that ... but lets spin
on it a few hundred pages. :)

There was no valid report of diaper found with remains, so no print match.

Also "the knife" found with the remains has been mentioned again? That's a NGism as well.

OMG! The new avatar pic is killing me! LOL

Just wondering, was it ever discussed WHY duct tape was on the gas can?
Lanie

May have been discussed before, but maybe the duct tape was "stored" on the gas can so it could be reused on Caylee's mouth time after time. Us old folks used to "store" our gum for reuse later on.. If so, maybe after seeing duck tape on skull, LE remembered duct tape on can and rushed back to get the cans to check for saliva, hair or DNA on that duck tape.

I have no doubt there are prints on the tape. casey is just not that smart, in fact she's pretty damn dumb, and there's no way she would have used gloves and without gloves there's no way they are no prints on the inside of that tape. i bet in fact they also can match the tape to the piece on the gas can. I have problems with duct tape folding on itself when I try and tear a piece and I will stick an end on something and roll off what I need and tear. I bet that is why that piece is on the gas cans.

Anyone suggest hand grips for the duct tape on the gas cans? Traces of gas on the duct tape on Caylee's mouth?

1) It is so ugly.

4) It is so ugly.

'Nuff said. LOL
My experience.

I haven't found a marker that's "perm" enough to withstand repeated exposure to gas, either on the can itself or on duct tape. It does seem to last quite a bit longer on the duct tape.

If you want to use the can for something else (switch to diesel, mix, etc.) all you have to do is change the tape.

Gas cans smell like gas whether they have tape on them or not.

Cutting grass is dirty whether you use gas or not.

My experience.

I haven't found a marker that's "perm" enough to withstand repeated exposure to gas, either on the can itself or on duct tape. It does seem to last quite a bit longer on the duct tape.

If you want to use the can for something else (switch to diesel, mix, etc.) all you have to do is change the tape.

Gas cans smell like gas whether they have tape on them or not.

Cutting grass is dirty whether you use gas or not.

Do you have a link to back that up! :rolleyes:

I'm feeling a little silly today, can you tell?

I asked my husband why someone would put duct tape on a gas can.

He said to stop a leak.

That was my source. Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a rumor...just speculating.

Ok. I read that and thought, well, there goes my theory right out the window. LOL

I have to go with the thought that if it IS NOT fp on the tape, it must be something equally as damaging to the defense. I am sure it was something bad that gave JB that tummy ache. Unless you are thinking it was something so good for the defense that he himself.

Well my gas cans are pretty because I use the colored duct tape for labels, yellow is for the weedeater gas, and blue is for the lawn mower lol.

If Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape do you think JB will take it to trial or plead it out?

Waiting for the docs. *drumming fingers on desk*
Are they here yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members