Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's Ok. Thank you for bringing it forward. I refreshed my memory. Not that I really wanted to. He reminds me so much of Mark Redwine. I wish we could be done with both of them.

My bad y'all. It was marked as a new episode by FiOS and I hadn't seen it before
:blushing:
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no...I'm glad you posted it! It's always good to watch/read the info from a different outlet, especially when it's not one of the two main sources we get our info from on this case.

KH: " AJ was just destined not to grow old. "

Excuse me while I go chop off my typing fingers. :mad:

KH: " AJ was just destined not to grow old. "

Excuse me while I go chop off my typing fingers. :mad:

Besides the fact that KH was hardly close to AJ and glommed onto that impression in defense of her son, based on all the information presented thus far. She wasn't even welcomed to attend AJ's service.

My heart hurts for AJ's sisters. Their first Christmas without her. :(

My heart hurts for AJ's sisters. Their first Christmas without her. :(

I'm holding onto the the notion that they have a decent shot at life and Christmases without her, having had AJ as their sister, OM.

Cross post as I cant remember which place this would belong.

Just checking to see if any updates here.

Wesley Hadsell sentencing date is next month *From PACER:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA
NORFOLK/NEWPORT NEWS DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
v. Criminal No: 2:15crl 16
WESLEY PAUL HADSELL
SENTENCING PROCEDURES ORDER
1. The sentencing hearing shall be scheduled no earlier than EIGHTY (80) DAYS following
a plea of guilty or verdict of guilty, and sentencing is scheduled in this case on
March 18, 2016 10:00 a.m. in (X) Norfolk ( )Newport News.

Looks like they still haven't served the warrant on Wesley Hadsell yet. I don't remember how long it is good for. Maybe they are just using it as "hold". Since he is already plea guilty and hasn't been even served with the warrant, JMHO I don't think it would have any bearing on his sentencing of charges. (been along time since looked at stuff). It will be a year iirc in about 2 weeks since AJ went missing and almost a month, being a year that she was found deceased. One would think if WH was going to be charged having anything to do with her death, he would have been charged by now. JMHO, they don't evidence of a crime to charge him in her death .. But good thing in all of these sad cases is ... Murder has no statute of limitations.

HADSELL WESLEY PAUL POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES M W 5/21/1978 603 200 BLU BRO 10/7/2015 http://www.norfolk.gov/index.aspx?NID=335

Thoughts and Prayers for AJ Family, Loved Ones and many Friends. :praying:

I agree with you.

It was NOT an ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE. NO WAY. NO HOW.

Why not? I haven't read up on this case in a while, but I don't recall any evidence coming out that confirms it being accidental, suicide, or homicide.

Why not? I haven't read up on this case in a while, but I don't recall any evidence coming out that confirms it being accidental, suicide, or homicide.

Not meaning to be snarky, but she didn't dump her own body behind that house.

True, but playing devil's advocate. It could have been accidental and someone dumped the body there. And by someone, I mean Wes. :)

I can't even remember all the cases I've ever read about where someone od'd and whoever they were with, dumped them somewhere. Far more than I care to think about, really. I've never really bought the theory that AJ was willingly doing heroin and accidentally od'd, but you know it's certainly possible. Many many times, details come out in cases that make me go "whoa! didn't see that coming!!" so I have to leave the door open to that possibility.

The thing is, someone drove her out there to that house. Dumped her there in the back yard and drove away. Of course I think it's WH, but the truth is, despite the fact he's an established creep and a liar, it may NOT have been him. Of course his work truck GPS certainly makes it hard to presume it could have been anyone else.

I really hate that it's been almost a year now, and STILL no suspect named. Hate, hate, hate it. :(

I'm not trying to be snarky either, but it seems ridiculous to rule out every possibility except forced ingestion/injection(ie homicide).

I've lost two friends to heroin, both young and relatively healthy. One was an overdose, and the friend he was doing drugs with dumped his body. The other was a purposeful OD. To deny that these things can happen to a young, white, female college freshman makes these drugs all the more dangerous. It's an awful drug, and it's indiscriminate on who it takes away. Being young and successful doesn't make it less dangerous. Denying that a person in certain class could possibly have a drug problem stigmatizes the disease that drug addiction is, and makes seeking help all the more difficult.

I'm certainly very suspicious of Wesley as well, and I agree that homicide is a possibility but far from a certainty.

Just my 2 cents.

Well, IF Wes was shooting heroin with his teenaged daughter and she died so he dumped her body in the dirt behind an abandoned house----then throw him in :jail:

That would be a very ugly crime if he was involved in it. He would deserve to pay for it. Especially considering that he tried to pin it on someone else!

Well, IF Wes was shooting heroin with his teenaged daughter and she died so he dumped her body in the dirt behind an abandoned house----then throw him in :jail:

That would be a very ugly crime if he was involved in it. He would deserve to pay for it. Especially considering that he tried to pin it on someone else!

I agree with that. I'm hoping he gets a long sentence soon for his other charges.

There are two pieces of Virginia code that could be applicable if that occurred:

http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-323.01/
http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-323.02/

The first is a class 1 misdemeanor(up to a year in prison), and the second is a class 6 felony(up to 5 years in prison). I think the felony would fit better if that's what happened, though 5 years doesn't seem like enough.

Local MSM network http://wavy.com Wavy10 is promoting a story on the mystery of Angelica Hadsell's death that is scheduled to air on Wed, 3/2 during the 6pm newscast.

Haven't heard any mentions on local media in quite some time. Hoping for some new info but I'm not counting on it.

Local MSM network http://wavy.com Wavy10 is promoting a story on the mystery of Angelica Hadsell's death that is scheduled to air on Wed, 3/2 during the 6pm newscast.

Haven't heard any mentions on local media in quite some time. Hoping for some new info but I'm not counting on it.

Thank you for letting us know. I'm not local anymore so I would have missed it. Thank goodness for live streaming news.

Thank you for alerting us Pisces22

Here's the link to their livestream. I hope they carry it here:

http://wavy.com/livestream/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members