Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to see you added this about your faith in God because I did not buy into "nothing too intimate". You may not trust people yet, but you do know God. You know you can trust Him and that is pretty darn intimate, if you ask me. My prayer for you is one day you heal and trust not only others but yourself. I understand wholeheartedly why you doubt, but I pray one day you can and I do believe you will, find faith in yourself and those God puts in your life. Fear in any shape does not come from God. YOU have the knowledge and capacity to do what is right in your life and your girls' and you will do it. 2 Timothy 1:7 You have absolutely got this, Zach!

Youre right. Thank you VERY much for prayers. And I read that scripture and hear what you say. I know that I am weak when I lean on Him, but He becomes my strength. If I try to be strong and handle things with my own pride then I am not as strong as I think or portray. I need God.

Zach,

praying for you this morning. Be well, lean on His grace.

That is kinda weird that no social media. I don't know this to be actually true though. I haven't checked. But I guess many did, so it is probably true. I always kinda thought she must have been taken from the house around noon. That's pretty early for having a heroin party, I would think, but someone that knew that she would be home alone and people would be coming home at 2:30, would need time. Lunch breaks are good times for abductions I guess. Anyway, I discount the sighting in the afternoon as being from another day. And it is VERY likely other people (person?) knows A LOT. Like where that house she was found was. Doubt he spilled that and phone pings would hopefully have come MUCH sooner. Maybe it was a house he dreamed of owning and told someone about before all this.

Thank you, Zach. It's good to at least know that the witness that saw her isn't sure of the day and could have it mixed up. I guess that opens up room for even more guesses or speculation. I agree that he probably didn't tell them about the house because if he did he most likely would have then been arrested or at least officially named a person of interest. I think it's weird too that it took so long to follow the cell phone pings but maybe it was Wes's pings they were following and at first didn't look into it because he was known to be working in that area that week until more information came to light and then they started investigating it.

I also like you do find it weird as to whom that pond belonged to as well. I took a drive out to that house right after they did the pond search, and there is so much land covered with trees and fields that if someone were trying to hide a cell phone or anything that busy corner wouldn't be my first choice. There are many more areas out there that I'm sure would take a long time to find evidence.

Zach, I was just wondering. You mentioned about the one witness maybe making a mistake about the day he saw AJ driving the red truck. I mean that would have had to have been another week she was home previously and that would have been when she came home the few weeks before. A few weeks is a lot to get mixed up on in memory. If WH was supposed to drop off the truck than that would have been the first day she was able to drive it that week she came home. So that witness would have had to been off their memory by weeks. But also what about the other witness that saw the white car that day behind the truck? Do they think that witness if off on their days too? Just wondering because I think WH went into this elaborate story about how the truck was parked in the wrong spot in the driveway.

Zach asked:

I went to the house today. Does anybody out there know anything about where she was on the property or her condition or how long she had been passed? Maybe some insider in LE could message me. I really want to know. Was she tied up or put in the house or dumped in the yard haphazardly? Any info please. The way things are going, we won't know anything til a trial happens which might be two or three years. I just want to be able to face it all and work through it, and not have it keep coming in little bits.

RBBM, not meaning to be snarky but since you were at the Franklin House the day they removed her and an insider you would know more about that than most JMHO.

And the second bbm, what does that mean? Going to trial for what exactly. Thanks..

Just because Zach is an "insider" or the fact that he was at the house the day they removed AJ certainly doesn't mean he knows more than most about this specific question. Which may explain why he said "maybe some insider in LE could message me". Obviously he doesn't have the answers he's looking for, or he wouldn't have asked. In fact, if memory serves, I believe he stated he was there when they took her away (I'll assume in the ME vehicle).

As for his specific questions:

1. I believe it was stated she was located just behind the house. MSM reports showed several arial shots of an evidence tent set up right near the back of the house, so that explains where she was. This is one of the images from WAVY that show how close to the house she was (if the evidence tent is any indication, and generally the area where a person is found is covered for protection against elements and prying eyes)

maxresdefault.jpg

2. It's never been disclosed publicly what her condition was or how long she'd been there.
3. It's also never been disclosed publicly if she was restrained in any way.

I can only imagine NOT having these answers is as hard as having them. I know I'd want to know, but I wouldn't want to know too.

Originally Posted by Zach View Post
That is kinda weird that no social media. I don't know this to be actually true though. I haven't checked. But I guess many did, so it is probably true. I always kinda thought she must have been taken from the house around noon. That's pretty early for having a heroin party, I would think, but someone that knew that she would be home alone and people would be coming home at 2:30, would need time. Lunch breaks are good times for abductions I guess. Anyway, I discount the sighting in the afternoon as being from another day. And it is VERY likely other people (person?) knows A LOT. Like where that house she was found was. Doubt he spilled that and phone pings would hopefully have come MUCH sooner. Maybe it was a house he dreamed of owning and told someone about before all this.

This is the 2nd time you have said this BBM, the other time there wasn't a "maybe" a dream house. Can you elaborate please. Thank you

use your imagination. what do you mean elaborate? I SAID "MAYBE", correct? So that means it's a thought, not a fact. That would mean someone else could run with it if they so choose. As I stated before, the house is a quaint little house that is in decent condition, whereas there are houses all around that are junked out that no body would go to. That's called logical deduction. There are MANY places all over that area that stuff or a body could have been put and not be found for years or NEVER be found. The point for this forum is to put those pieces together and figure out why things happened and how they fit into the TRUTH so that there can be JUSTICE. Is that clear enough for you?

Respectfully, I was inquiring about your comment(s) and the possibility of it being someones Dream Home. Again, Respectfully, only because you have mentioned it in the phrase of "Dream Home" in multiple comments, my asking to elaborate was in hopes of you telling us whose Dream Home you are referring it may have been.

Having a VI make the comment multiple times, and the context of saying maybe he dreamed of owning and told someone, then saying someone could run with it if they so choose... Unsure if its just thinking out loud or possibility that maybe it was told to someone or what.

Personally not having very many facts in the case, it is hard to make logical deduction.
Logical arguments are usually classified as either 'deductive' or 'inductive'.

Deduction: In the process of deduction, you begin with some statements, called 'premises', that are assumed to be true, you then determine what else would have to be true if the premises are true.

Induction: In the process of induction, you begin with some data, and then determine what general conclusion(s) can l
logically be derived from those data. In other words, you determine what theory or theories could explain the data. http://www.psych.utah.edu/gordon/Classes/Psy4905Docs/PsychHistory/Cards/Logic.html

So far, we have not been led to believe anything by LEO that there has been a crime. WH has been arrested on the ammo charge only. We only know the COD of Anjelica Hadsell. So far we on this forum have very few pieces of a puzzle that we so far do not know what the puzzle looks like. It has changed from a Missing Person puzzle to one where the AJ was found... then the COD came later. That is all we have. JMHO, some of the pieces we have go to other puzzles and not sure if or how that puzzle may fit within this one related to AJ COD.

Respectfully, I was inquiring about your comment(s) and the possibility of it being someones Dream Home. Again, Respectfully, only because you have mentioned it in the phrase of "Dream Home" in multiple comments, my asking to elaborate was in hopes of you telling us whose Dream Home you are referring it may have been.

Having a VI make the comment multiple times, and the context of saying maybe he dreamed of owning and told someone, then saying someone could run with it if they so choose... Unsure if its just thinking out loud or possibility that maybe it was told to someone or what.

Personally not having very many facts in the case, it is hard to make logical deduction.

So far, we have not been led to believe anything by LEO that there has been a crime. WH has been arrested on the ammo charge only. We only know the COD of Anjelica Hadsell. So far we on this forum have very few pieces of a puzzle that we so far do not know what the puzzle looks like. It has changed from a Missing Person puzzle to one where the AJ was found... then the COD came later. That is all we have. JMHO, some of the pieces we have go to other puzzles and not sure if or how that puzzle may fit within this one related to AJ COD.

How could this not be a crime? Is heroin legal? How did she get out there? If someone moved her or dumped her there, is it not a crime?

Did AJ send all of those texts? I highly doubt it. So that would be a crime too, imo.

Appears so. I wonder if it was common knowledge that the jacket was in Corey's couch, or that the clothes were on the side of the road in Chesapeake, or that pings from Anjelica's phone came from his hotel room, or that the credit card was on the street. Dude handled EVERY piece of evidence and he has seen enough Forensic Files to know not to do that. I wonder if it was public knowledge that he was on drugs so that would make sense that someone planted the drugs in his hotel room that he has the key to. And the location of his bullets must have been public knowledge too, so the clever conspirator found them and snuck in his hotel room and put them in his vent. I am SURE the police just made all this stuff up cause the guy is a misunderstood bank robber. Was it public knowledge that there was no corroboration on his meeting at a 'gas station'? Perhaps the gas station employees are in on the conspiracy to get Wes. Why would this person/party that framed Wes think that putting a jacket in Corey's house would play out to incriminate him, let alone all the other 'evidence'. How does that plan go down? How about the texts? They could have said something like "Wes has me" instead of the other silly crap. There could have been evidence put in his truck instead of at a kid's house and hope he would break in and find it. Phew! Good thing he looked behind that couch cushion or that plan would have bombed, eh? But yes, it was widely known that he worked in the Franklin area. So perhaps the conspirator/s did in fact put stuff way over there, an hour away, <modsnip>

Apparently there are a lot of common knowledge by many in this case. Could be one of the reason why LEO hasn't made any arrests. In the Affidavit for Search Warrant for WH hotel room, they used the prior abductions in part as reason to look in his hotel room to see if there was evidence of AJ being abducted there. All I know for sure is what I can read in legal docs, and so far he has not been charged or listed as a POI in anything. Nor has anyone else for that matter. We only know at this point the COD. Not how the drug got there or how AJ ended up where she was found. But the good thing is, it is still an ongoing investigation. That tells me that they are still looking, but do not have enough evidence to make an arrest or even acknowledge a possible crime. For all we (public) know there may be other totally different cases they are looking at since so many drugs have been in the news. So many unknowns.

Since LEO looked at both the work van and the red truck and returned them, jmho they didn't find anything in them.

I keep thinking back to Jen (and others) saying "A monster took her" and "A monster did this to her". Why hasn't LE or the ME claimed this was a homicide? Because they can't prove how the drugs got in her system? This is such a frustrating case. I still want to know about the dark green Dodge caravan. I have said how I feel this happened and I think the right person is in jail. Peace and prayers for AJ.

How could this not be a crime? Is heroin legal? How did she get out there? If someone moved her or dumped her there, is it not a crime?

Did AJ send all of those texts? I highly doubt it. So that would be a crime too, imo.

We (public) do not know how the heroin came to be in AJ body. We (public) do not know how AJ came to that house. We (public) have not seen any of the texts from AJ sent to anyone (other that the couple that the cousin showed and all we see then is a few text messages, we are to assume those are from AJ to cousin, and most likely are. But we do not have full conversation to see the context) So far, and please correct me if I am wrong. From LEO, so far we have not seen any charges in reference to AJ, have we? Heroin is illegal, we do not know if AJ was or was not who put it in her body. So yes that is a crime, illegal use of heroin, but what if AJ actually did do it. If so, she paid the ultimate.

Unsure about the texts or who sent them. Or how sending texts would be a crime (without knowing what the texts say or when sent) JMHO

ETA: We have seen the warrant for WH for heroin but we have not been told where it was they found or when other than March. So we have to continue to wait to see what comes out on that. JMHO

We (public) do not know how the heroin came to be in AJ body. We (public) do not know how AJ came to that house. We (public) have not seen any of the texts from AJ sent to anyone (other that the couple that the cousin showed and all we see then is a few text messages, we are to assume those are from AJ to cousin, and most likely are. But we do not have full conversation to see the context) So far, and please correct me if I am wrong. From LEO, so far we have not seen any charges in reference to AJ, have we? Heroin is illegal, we do not know if AJ was or was not who put it in her body. So yes that is a crime, illegal use of heroin, but what if AJ actually did do it. If so, she paid the ultimate.

Unsure about the texts or who sent them. Or how sending texts would be a crime (without knowing what the texts say or when sent) JMHO

ETA: We have seen the warrant for WH for heroin but we have not been told where it was they found or when other than March. So we have to continue to wait to see what comes out on that. JMHO

I was responding to your statement that this might not even be a crime. And it is obviously a crime, as heroin is illegal.

And no, we don't know if she willingly took the drug herself or not. I am leaning towards 'not', since she was an athlete and would be drug tested. JMO

And we don't know how she gout out there. But she didn't drive herself because the car was gone. And there are no mass transit points she could have used. So SOMEONE left her there, dead or alive.

We do know about some of the texts. JH has spoken of some, and the younger sister described some. And now we hear that her phone pinged as if it were in Wes's possession. So I am going to assume that he sent some of those texts after she went missing. And that would be a crime. Obstruction of justice/tampering with evidence/theft?

RSBM
But something is weird about the bullets. And Mr. Hadsell says his wife made that report and he didn't know about the bullets being reported. He joked with me on the phone from jail that he moved the bullets from their hiding spot (not sure where that was, either the house or the park I gathered) during the search on the first Saturday. So just not sure what the deal is with these bullets. I mean he had to know that cops would eventually check him out, but he was setting this whole static between him and the cops up from the beginning - talking about how they aren't doing their job.

Zach, when you talk about the park, are you talking about the one behind the house or Northside Park LE searched that Saturday night after she went missing? I'm just curious about that because I wonder if it was a phone ping that brought them to Northside Park or what. Did WH mention that he had hid them in the park or is that just something that you're pondering on your own?

I can't remember for sure but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that JH felt AJ may have been taken from the house? Or am I possibly not remembering correctly?

Also, wasn't it she (JH) who also said something along the lines she felt AJ was safe?

The reason I'm curious about these things if it was truly felt (and I use "truly" loosely here) that AJ was taken from the house but YET felt she was safe, don't those 2 things (safe and taken) seem contradictory to one another?

And when the things above are coupled with texts that didn't seem like they were really AJ, the newly-mentioned "note", and previous mention by WH about texts from AJ regarding heroin (which we don't know if these texts even did exist and/or even if it was AJ), but how could a person assume that AJ was safe?

Someone please help me understand this as maybe I am not remembering correctly. I stand corrected if I am not.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn&#8217;t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.
&#8220;I&#8217;m not going to say it wasn&#8217;t her, but I&#8217;m not going to say I&#8217;m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,&#8221; the mother said.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/08/aj-...ters-death-it-really-could-have-been-anybody”
Note - date of article is August 20, 2015
BBM:

The mother's ordeal began March 2, when her daughter disappeared. It continues - a medical examiner said Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell died of "acute heroin poisoning," but Jennifer Hadsell said her daughter did not use drugs. She believes someone poisoned her, but no one has been charged in her death.
Police said Tuesday there is no new information on the case.
"I have different theories that are in my head," Jennifer Hadsell said Monday. "Based on what I know or what was put out... it really could have been anybody."

When she came home that afternoon, AJ Hadsell was gone. Her mother received a curt response to a questioning text: "Out with friends."
"That was way out of character," Jennifer Hadsell said. "She would tell me where she was at or who she was with. That was off."
The two continued texting until 4 a.m. All of the messages seemed out of character for her daughter, Hadsell said. She did not want to go into detail about the messages for fear of harming the investigation.
"You kind of look back, and you start replaying events leading up to everything, and the last few times I saw her, when we were together," she said. "And you try to find something that would raise a red flag now, knowing what we know, and there really isn't anything.... I do feel that she was taken from this house. I don't feel that she left willingly. That is really, at this point, is the only thing that I would say I know that happened."

I'm guessing that all phone calls from the jail are recorded so anyone and everyone who spoke to WH on the phone from jail hopefully would know that their calls were being recorded. Hopefully LE has received some helpful information from these phone calls as we all know how he likes to talk so who knows what may have been said and by who??!! Just thinking..........

My comment you quoted and the Bold is from you, inserted to answer my comment so I am adding to this post.
Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
April 8th, that was the day prior to AJ remains being located, but weren't the investigators at that house on the 8th also? And went back on the 9th and found her? IIRC the LEO was quoted by media that they found the house by their investigation / then another time by a tip... They do listen on the phone calls, so possible they got info from those phone calls and what they had from their investigation.. JMHO

All I know is he told me the day before she was found. I don't have all the dates stamped in my brain. And thanks for your great insight.

And this part really confuses me, because AJ was still missing when you said that about going looking thinking she had OD'd. She was reported Missing and was looking for as a Missing Person by everyone at that point, or so I thought. Why would you be thinking of her death at that point?

Why did you assume I thought she was dead? OD doesn't necessarily mean dead. It is the normal thing to go through every scenario. I have stated VERY CLEARLY that I had NO REASON to actually BELIEVE she OD'd, just a POSSIBILITY that I had to entertain, along with a whole bunch more nasty possibilities.

I am sure that you were hurt (how sure are you? 99.9%), by reading your comments and prior blog. Its evident you loved her. I curious about the alleged strained relationship and who may have told you that. One must also take into (normally I mean) that teen years are like that for both parents and teens (strained). The last year would have been Graduation and moving away to college and that is a stressful time (again normally) so all depends on what the strain was about I guess. ya, I guess. Thanks again keen observer.

Thank you for answering another question I have asked recently about WH alleged anger and so forth. That is what was in the priors that he had but I have not seen anyone saying that he had displayed that kind of rage and you just said the same thing.

ya, from what I hear, rage is not involved in the average bipolar with grandious romantic and childish narcisstic views who uses heroin. I don't think sticking someone with a needle full of heroin is an externally rageful act, but she's dead nonetheless, isn't she? Rage or not. Good try 'counselor'.<modsnip> I will be the first one to appreciate evidence that exonerates Wes, but I really don't care about him at this point. ALL the evidence points to him, and POSSIBLY (but not likely) a corroborator, so justice must be served. The truth must be known.

Respectfully, I did not assume or insert any thoughts. I quoted your comment, and said that confused me. At the time you posted on this forum of your first thoughts, AJ was still just a Missing Person. Many questioned you as to why that was your first thoughts (OD).
But again the part you stated I assumed, was here

Zach 10/24/2015 #446 Who is DB? No Wes never said ANYTHING to me about her using drugs until April 8, from jail and that was after multiple phone calls when he DIDN'T say anything about the texts or her alleged drug use. I am certain it is a myth. She did not use drugs. In fact, she was mad about the fact that he used drugs and if anything would not be talking to him because of it. From what I gather. I didn't talk much with Anjelica after she got adopted. I took her out bowling and maybe skating, but the adoption really bothered me. I raised that child and loved (love) her dearly. So it hurt. Anyway, I didn't know how she really felt about Mr. Hadsell, but I have heard the relationship was strained for around a year or more.

I mentioned drug use early on as a possibility for a couple reasons - number one, it was logical deduction of the possibilities and a much better scenario than her being abducted and/or killed. Number two, something in my gut told me her death wasn't violent. And I have never seen Wes violent, except to throw temper tantrums. He is just a big child really. It's sad, cause he has the heart of a child in a lot of ways too, on top of the mind of a child - a very intelligent child mind you.

I write on here because I believe there are people reading this that really deserve answers. They might be reading. That includes family and friends, but also people who really put their hearts into worrying for Anjelica and her family. Too bad Mrs. Hadsell wouldn't speak up. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sted-21-22-March-2015&p=12138181#post12138181

Your original post here at WS about you thinking drugs, April 7, 2015 #615, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665748#post11665748

Zach,
I really appreciate you coming here and expressing your thoughts and feelings. Please feel free to roll and scroll if you feel like it. You do not have to answer every post. JMO

Here is something interesting:

http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/10/23/blake-ford-vehicle-recovered-by-police/

"One of the two vehicles stolen last month from Blake Ford in Franklin was recovered on Wednesday afternoon at the property on which the body of a missing Norfolk teen was discovered earlier this year. Franklin Police Department spokesman Capt. Tim Whitt said a local television station was filming a follow-up story on the disappearance and subsequent discovery of Anjelica “A.J.” Hadsell at 34160 Smith’s Ferry Road when they found the abandoned 2014 White Ford Expedition behind the uninhabited home."

Sorry if I am in the wrong thread, or if already posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB