Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if WH is connected to the house they found AJ at through work or business. The interview of the family who owned it said it was previously being worked on to be fixed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also do you think that WH originally turned over his phone the day they arrested him and that the subpeona was for the burner phone and that's why it took longer to get that phones info?

On Thurs. 10/29 at 6pm WTKR is running an exclusive story in which LE is apparently speaking public about WH's connection and what led them to the Southhampton Co. house where AJ was found. It also mentions that LE were brought back to the site for something too. So it sounds like LE may be finally speaking...some...

Stay tuned...

The preview video for it is here:

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

RBBM, I just thought of something, IF LEO was speaking out about the case, wouldn't they have a news conference? Not just speak in an Exclusive piece? We may hear something new, but at the moment, smells like trying to get ratings...JMO
Isn't this also the station that JH dislikes per WH? :thinking:

:websleuther: ETA:
November Sweep Is Here; Does It Matter Anymore?
Oct 27, 2015, 6:54 AM by Paul Greeley
Oct 29 Thursday, Oct. 29, begins the November 2015 TV sweeps period.

In these days of Nielsen meters and Rentrak, do sweeps really matter anymore? http://www.tvnewscheck.com/marketshare/

I'm wondering if WH is connected to the house they found AJ at through work or business. The interview of the family who owned it said it was previously being worked on to be fixed up.

IIRC, I was thinking the cousin (gentleman in the truck) I thought he had tried to fix it up. BUT that doesnt mean him personally. H & H Construction may have... Hadsell one H is the other H Hadsell also?

I went to the house today. Does anybody out there know anything about where she was on the property or her condition or how long she had been passed? Maybe some insider in LE could message me. I really want to know. Was she tied up or put in the house or dumped in the yard haphazardly? Any info please. The way things are going, we won't know anything til a trial happens which might be two or three years. I just want to be able to face it all and work through it, and not have it keep coming in little bits.

Did you happen to see this reporter out there when you went? They are the ones doing the Exclusive. http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-myst...dy/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Thats the same station that did interview with you, April 9th. http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/tonight-...raise-aj-hadsell-talks-only-to-newschannel-3/

Crazy how on 2009 Google map, veh under the carport.. one is a small white car.

Also anyone figure out how the lady that was on the porch saw the vehicles she saw? couldnt have been from her home, too far to the next house... jmo

No sign of the reporter. Don't want to say anything that might affect the report tonight.

Wait you changed what you orig said. lol (i know edit) but prior you said this was an old report that when you went the grass was cut and this video it was as tall as his head.

How could anything you say here affect a news report tonight? :thinking: <modsnip>

Wait you changed what you orig said. lol (i know edit) but prior you said this was an old report that when you went the grass was cut and this video it was as tall as his head.

How could anything you say here affect a news report tonight? :thinking: <modsnip>

<modsnip> I will explain my point at a later time.

As we all know, WH lies like most people breathe. He has said on record, he doesn't know this house, didn't know where it was, blah blah blah. I call BS on that, in spades. I don't have any proof that he knew, I just call BS because WH is a known, well-established liar.

It should be interesting to see what this news report discloses as to how WH is actually connected to this house. I'd guess it likely has something to do with some kind of service - construction, electrical, HVAC, etc. Either through his former employer or through his own side business.

As always, pure speculation, moo & various and assorted disclaimers. :)

Because I didn't want the news to edit their original piece. .
Thank you, Zack. I think this is a good choice. In reading some other cases where VI's shared sensitive information in public forums, I wonder if over-sharing has affected cases in less than desirable ways. Mods can't catch all of it. I am not referring to Zack or this case, just commenting.

Thank you, Zack. I think this is a good choice. In reading some other cases where VI's shared sensitive information in public forums, I wonder if over-sharing has affected cases in less than desirable ways. Mods can't catch all of it. I am not referring to Zack or this case, just commenting.

BBM

I always try to remind victims and family members that anyone can read here. If you don't want a defense attorney (or anyone else) to see your hand, don't plaster it all over the internet.

JMO

As we all know, WH lies like most people breathe. He has said on record, he doesn't know this house, didn't know where it was, blah blah blah. I call BS on that, in spades. I don't have any proof that he knew, I just call BS because WH is a known, well-established liar.

It should be interesting to see what this news report discloses as to how WH is actually connected to this house. I'd guess it likely has something to do with some kind of service - construction, electrical, HVAC, etc. Either through his former employer or through his own side business.

As always, pure speculation, moo & various and assorted disclaimers. :)

Agreed,

SOMETHING about that particular house also made WH's own sister do a complete 180. Before that she was one of his staunchest supporters.

Ive always wondered what it was about the revealing of that location that caused what I perceived as total shock and horror from her.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/10/attorney-wesley-hadsell-agrees-plead-guilty-one-ammunition-charge

Hadsell faces two federal charges of possession of ammunition as a felon. One stems from the hotel room and one from the gun range.

Kimball said his client will plead guilty Nov. 6 only to the charge involving the gun range.

The gun range charge was 2013. The hotel charge was 2015. So, my understanding is that both charges stand, but WH is only pleading guilty to the 2013 charge.

(Forgive me if this seemed obvious to others. It didn't to me.)

Agreed,

SOMETHING about that particular house also made WH's own sister do a complete 180. Before that she was one of his staunchest supporters.

Ive always wondered what it was about the revealing of that location that caused what I perceived as total shock and horror from her.

It's possible we'll all find out this evening.

OR, it's possible the connection is something none of us even realized? Like, something super-off-the-wall like, that address was in AJ's phone records because she knew someone that once lived there?

I know, it sounds insane but this whole case is insane.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/10/attorney-wesley-hadsell-agrees-plead-guilty-one-ammunition-charge

Hadsell faces two federal charges of possession of ammunition as a felon. One stems from the hotel room and one from the gun range.

Kimball said his client will plead guilty Nov. 6 only to the charge involving the gun range.

The gun range charge was 2013. The hotel charge was 2015. So, my understanding is that both charges stand, but WH is only pleading guilty to the 2013 charge.

(Forgive me if this seemed obvious to others. It didn't to me.)

It didn't to me at first either since he's so adamant about not being guilty of the ammo in his motel room. Which seems SO weird to me. I mean, there he goes off to the police department, is gone ALL day and they show up there with a search warrant and curiously discover ammo just... sitting there, out in the open? It seems to me there are ONLY two options here:

OPTION #1: WH is a lying liar who lies, and of course that was his ammo sitting there, and stashed in the AC vent as well. He left some of it sitting out because he had no reason to think anyone would be coming into his room, or that he'd be arrested that day.

OPTION #2: Someone who really really really wants LE to believe WH is behind all this, and who knew he was at the police department, and who had access to his motel room, entered the room while he was at the PD and left a bunch of ammo sitting around. This person would have to have reasonably suspected a.) Wes would be arrested and not be coming back to the motel room to be the one to find it, and b.) there was a search warrant coming and in fact it would be LE who found it sitting there.

Option #1 seems more realistic to me. Option #2 would really only work if it were an inside LE job, since only LE knew about the pending search warrant due to the fact that he'd been under surveillance and they all thought he was a blathering sketch-bag anyway.

moo.

Agreed,

My same exact thoughts! As soon as it came out she was done with him and stated that fact publicly!

I'm gonna go with option #1. The arrogant SOB didn't see the search of his hotel room coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07