Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recall the poster who came in here a long time ago and told us that WH did lawn work for her husband's business? If so, does anyone recall which city that business was in? I want to say Chesapeake, but my memory is shaky.

Does anyone recall the poster who came in here a long time ago and told us that WH did lawn work for her husband's business? If so, does anyone recall which city that business was in? I want to say Chesapeake, but my memory is shaky.

The user's name was Ozinus, and it appears to have been her boyfriend's business. Interestingly, some of her posts have disappeared. I didn't find the name of a city - but I found some of her posts here (looks like earlier posts were deleted):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page47

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page48

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page49

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page53

The user's name was Ozinus, and it appears to have been her boyfriend's business. Interestingly, some of her posts have disappeared. I didn't find the name of a city - but I found some of her posts here (looks like earlier posts were deleted):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page47

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page48

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page49

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6/page53

I don't know how on earth you found that, Gabby, but good job! After reading through Ozinus posts, I think her boyfriend's business might have been in Norfolk because she comments that it wasn't too far from the storage bin WH used on E Little Creek Rd.

On March 25 Ozinus posted about WH coming by her boyfriends workplace, looking like he was losing it. She said this happened "last Friday". So that would have been either March 20 or March 13.

There's no real relevance as far as I can tell, but I thought there might have been if the business had been located in Chesapeake. Sorry to take everyone down this rabbit hole. Just trying to cover some old bases.

Wasn't there a point shortly after AJ went missing when Wes was no longer working? I seem to recall that information coming from his boss. If that's the case, perhaps he no longer had access to the QP van when he dumped her clothes.

There was a comment left on the account (which is still up, by the way) by a man claiming to be WH's boss. He was defending the fundraising because he claimed WH had been out of work most of the week to be with his family. Unfortunately, there isn't an accurate date stamp on the comments there, it just says it was posted 8 months ago.

Interestingly enough, WH claims he was at work, out of town, on the day CF found the debit card (March 5th - 3 days after AJ went missing) and nephbro made sure to get pics of it and then called WH and he left work came back into town. Not to mention, the latest news report of the GPS tracking issue says that "around the same time" AJ went missing, WH's work van GPS had him on Smiths Ferry Rd.

So, we know he was working and using that van the week she went missing. WH was all over the media by the second week, leading searches and being watched by LE (March 9-13) so that must have been the week the employer was referring to when he left that comment.

Wasn't there a point shortly after AJ went missing when Wes was no longer working? I seem to recall that information coming from his boss. If that's the case, perhaps he no longer had access to the QP van when he dumped her clothes.

I'm not sure about that. Maybe Zach could tell us. But if that's the case then it could mean that the person that saw driving the white van out by the pond might not have been WH.

I think Wes took her (or lured her?) to his hotel room, promise of money or drugs? Would being lured somewhere be considered abduction? My other thought is that he came over there and got in an argument with her. Why would he take her? I don't think it would be because he wanted to get back at Jen, that's just too cruel. I think he wanted to be with AJ, maybe had gotten coke for her before, but that's just me. I am curious about that note saying Wes was her real father. Why not Zach? What was the falling out between her and Zach? I don't think this is what got her killed, but something sure did. It seems to me Wes had just graduated from coke to heroin and chose to share that with her that day. If he didn't do that, he had to take her by force to his hotel, inject her with heroin, hoping for a death. Then kept her phone to make the necessary texts until he could blame somebody else (CF). He's paranoid about Tim Moran and even Drew and tries to act like the leader to a group of people as a father who is so hurt. People fell for this. He needed time; maybe he didn't mean for her to od and he came back to the room and found her that way. I have no answers about the gun and ammo, scales, etc. Just what he was doing in life, I guess. How could he not know the GPS in his work truck would give him away. So which truck did he take her to the house in - the red truck or the work truck? I'm all over the place tonight but I've got company from out of town and am doing this on the sly. :)

My thoughts on why have to do with AJ being the one that told on WH to her mom.... I think and JMO but I think because of what she found out and what she shared with her mom was the reason WH was losing everything.. His marriage his home... I also often wonder if AJ found out all of his drug stuff from her friends or friend of a friend that was either supplying it or buying with WH... Don't know why but I have felt ever since we learned about him doing drugs and kicked out of the house that this was the reason..

JMO

My thoughts on why have to do with AJ being the one that told on WH to her mom.... I think and JMO but I think because of what she found out and what she shared with her mom was the reason WH was losing everything.. His marriage his home... I also often wonder if AJ found out all of his drug stuff from her friends or friend of a friend that was either supplying it or buying with WH... Don't know why but I have felt ever since we learned about him doing drugs and kicked out of the house that this was the reason..

JMO

You could very well be right, would make sense that it was ongoing drama, not something that just happened that Sunday. In thinking back over Wes' many, many comments, I remember one little thing that may have had some truth in it. He said AJ "was going to tell on me". Whether it was about drugs, guns, ammo or something else she knew, I am now leaning toward him going into the house that morning and getting into an argument with her, esp since he wasn't supposed to be in the house in the first place.

LOL...no no, I meant if I had realized the socks could have been taken as evidence of the B&E, I wouldn't have laid awake all night trying to figure out what they could have possibly had to do with AJ disappearance, and what kind of evidence of THAT could have been on those socks.

I think the heroin residue may have come from the socks. Seems like it could have been a decent hiding place. Slide stuff in the socks and stick them with your clothes. Casual observers will never notice.

I think the heroin residue may have come from the socks. Seems like it could have been a decent hiding place. Slide stuff in the socks and stick them with your clothes. Casual observers will never notice.

I think the heroin residue was found on the scale that was found with the bullets. I think everyone was just assuming it was cocaine but when it was tested it came back as heroin.

I think the heroin residue was found on the scale that was found with the bullets. I think everyone was just assuming it was cocaine but when it was tested it came back as heroin.

I doubt it. Heroin isn't weighed on regular digital scales because it's such a fine powder and weighs next to nothing. It would be almost like trying to weigh talcum powder, if I can make that analogy. My best guess is that the residue was retrieved from something typically used to consume the drug. If snorting was the method of delivery, then it was likely found on a mirror, cd case, counter, straw, dollar bill, or something of that nature. If the method of delivery were intravenous, then a syringe, a spoon, a piece of cotton or cig filter found in the trash, etc. If smoked, then a piece of foil, or a straw.

Not quite sure about that but my husband mentioned that JC was really in love with her and that his heart had shattered into pieces when all of this started. I also heard that they had broken up as well, not sure why though. I've only heard about the GoPro through the media saying something about WH giving her money to buy it for him?

Yes. He didn't text her much at all, only to catch up on life every so often. He just wanted to say goodbye to her before he left for basic training but she had said that she was really busy being as how she was only visiting for spring break, and that was the end of the conversation. So, I'm not sure who they're exactly talking about there. I never thought it was him in the first place but if they are, then that's exaggerated to the max.

I brought this over from the Burglary and Jacket thread. This is what Lauryn001 (who is CF's wife) says about the text plus I did want to include the information that she thought that AJ and her boyfriend had broken up.

You could very well be right, would make sense that it was ongoing drama, not something that just happened that Sunday. In thinking back over Wes' many, many comments, I remember one little thing that may have had some truth in it. He said AJ "was going to tell on me". Whether it was about drugs, guns, ammo or something else she knew, I am now leaning toward him going into the house that morning and getting into an argument with her, esp since he wasn't supposed to be in the house in the first place.

I'm thinking along those lines also... And PLUS we can't forget about his rambling about the gopro.... Did he have one hidden in the house and came by to check on it not realizing AJ was there?? But I still go back to the point where his train of thought was it was AJ's fault he was losing everything..

I doubt it. Heroin isn't weighed on regular digital scales because it's such a fine powder and weighs next to nothing. It would be almost like trying to weigh talcum powder, if I can make that analogy. My best guess is that the residue was retrieved from something typically used to consume the drug. If snorting was the method of delivery, then it was likely found on a mirror, cd case, counter, straw, dollar bill, or something of that nature. If the method of delivery were intravenous, then a syringe, a spoon, a piece of cotton or cig filter found in the trash, etc. If smoked, then a piece of foil, or a straw.

What about pill form? I saw where a guy got jail time for other things and 87 heroin capsules. http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-norfolk-man-200-months-prison-heroin-story.html

Also you weight it in some form right? We don't know what type of scale it was. I don't think they ever reported that.

What about pill form? I saw where a guy got jail time for other things and 87 heroin capsules. http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-norfolk-man-200-months-prison-heroin-story.html

Also you weight it in some form right? We don't know what type of scale it was. I don't think they ever reported that.

There is no pill form. There is heroin sold in gel capsules, which is what you are talking about, I think. Unless you are talking about massive amounts of heroin like a distributor/trafficker might buy and sell, most dealers/users don't weigh heroin...they eyeball it. They either fill a gel cap with it, or fill a tiny cellophane bag with it.

Maybe he just abducted her because she was the next best thing to Jen, and he was trying to get back at Jen for kicking him out (even though there is a story that he left her). Maybe was thinking that he didn't want to leave his little girl without a mother and knowing he would in the end end up in jail that his daughter would end up without both parents.

I'm thinking along those lines also... And PLUS we can't forget about his rambling about the gopro.... Did he have one hidden in the house and came by to check on it not realizing AJ was there?? But I still go back to the point where his train of thought was it was AJ's fault he was losing everything..

I think you may be on to something there. Pretty much everyone here has been puzzled as to the motive. I can't shake the feeling it all goes back to (possibly) whatever happened in February on those weekends AJ was home from school. Since WH can't seem to accept any personal responsibility for anything illegal he does ("sure, I robbed a bank, but it was a non-violent crime"), if he knew it was AJ that told JH something that caused her to make the decision to boot his creepy self to the curb, then in his mind it was AJ that was the problem, not him.

Possible motive, right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member