Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I should read the entire thread before I jump in with a post. I could have saved myself a whole lot of time. ;)
LOL. It's all good. You, OM, Katydid all saying the same thing, essentially, is not a bad thing, since you guys are three of our best thinkers & posters.

LOL. It's all good. You, OM, Katydid all saying the same thing, essentially, is not a bad thing, since you guys are three of our best thinkers & posters.

Well, I agree with you about Katydid and Mom anyway. ;)

It's really a shame all these pesky coincidences keep coming back to WH's doorstep. The thing is, he KNEW there would be some evidence somewhere, eventually, so what he did was go over every possible scenario he could think of, and concoct a story to attempt to explain it away, all the while fully admitting how hinky it looked.

I don't think he'll ever admit to what he did. Even his prior criminal experiences which include robbing a bank and sexually assaulting his ex-wife, he called "non-violent crime" in one of his interviews from jail. He has to downplay that because admitting it makes him have to own that he's a despicable human being, and he's not going there. Whatever he did to AJ is much worse, so I seriously doubt he'll go there either.

Hopefully there is ENOUGH irrefutable evidence that the investigation has uncovered, that will make this an open and shut case, whenever they finally do charge him for what he did to AJ.

It's really a shame all these pesky coincidences keep coming back to WH's doorstep. The thing is, he KNEW there would be some evidence somewhere, eventually, so what he did was go over every possible scenario he could think of, and concoct a story to attempt to explain it away, all the while fully admitting how hinky it looked.

I don't think he'll ever admit to what he did. Even his prior criminal experiences which include robbing a bank and sexually assaulting his ex-wife, he called "non-violent crime" in one of his interviews from jail. He has to downplay that because admitting it makes him have to own that he's a despicable human being, and he's not going there. Whatever he did to AJ is much worse, so I seriously doubt he'll go there either.

Hopefully there is ENOUGH irrefutable evidence that the investigation has uncovered, that will make this an open and shut case, whenever they finally do charge him for what he did to AJ.
I don't think he'll ever admit to what he did because he's concocted so many lies that he doesn't think he's involved.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I was having trouble with the 'abduction' word until the sweet CCLady reminded me of how one area of the house was particularly clean that morning? Any thoughts from you guys on that? I'm so stubborn, I got stuck on how they are just now using that word and didn't use it initially. Also, if there weren't any needles found in the motel room, I am guessing they snorted it or smoked it? He couldn't force her to do that, could he? I don't want to think she went with him and got high willingly.

I was having trouble with the 'abduction' word until the sweet CCLady reminded me of how one area of the house was particularly clean that morning? Any thoughts from you guys on that? I'm so stubborn, I got stuck on how they are just now using that word and didn't use it initially. Also, if there weren't any needles found in the motel room, I am guessing they snorted it or smoked it? He couldn't force her to do that, could he? I don't want to think she went with him and got high willingly.

I don't know much about heroin either, but I was wondering if you could put it in someone's food or drink?

I can see WH wanting to be with AJ - wanting to be the big man, her buddy, maybe filling her head with how mean her mother is to him and all that, so I'm leaning towards him talking her into going with him. I just can't see him taking her kicking and screaming out of the house...? And if she went willingly, why the abduction word? Like I said, I'm really stubborn (Taurus in me!).

I can see WH wanting to be with AJ - wanting to be the big man, her buddy, maybe filling her head with how mean her mother is to him and all that, so I'm leaning towards him talking her into going with him. I just can't see him taking her kicking and screaming out of the house...? And if she went willingly, why the abduction word? Like I said, I'm really stubborn (Taurus in me!).
I was born May 11 so I got you
There's NO way, there wouldn't be marks, scratches, bruises. Imo
The girl was too tough

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I don't know how that idea took on a life of it's own, but IIRC that wasn't the case. I believe it was Zach who told us, one of the younger sisters told him that it looked like someone had been doing a little more cleaning than usual and that something about the way things were left, looked like whoever had been doing chores, left without finishing. I think they all assumed it was AJ.

In thinking about that now, I have to wonder if that someone was actually WH looking for certain things (to take with him) in the house that morning, and just didn't bother to put anything back once he found what he was looking for.

Anyone consider that maybe if AJ voluntarily sniffed the heroin thinking it was cocaine instead? I would assume they look exactly the same especially to an inexperienced user. This article is pretty good about snorting cocaine and "Because it takes a lot longer than other methods to feel the effects of the heroin when snorted, users sometimes continue snorting until they obtain a high, which can lead to overdose." I'm also wondering about the note that AJ left. Zach seems to think it was in her hand writing. I would imagine that WH would have had to be holding a gun to her head in order to write it. Obviously, it wasn't a planned abduction because by his work truck GPS it seems that he was driving around trying to find a secluded place to leave her. I would imagine if it was planned he would have already at least thought about that ahead of time. Why did JH put missing bullets on her missing person report (?) if she knew that WH already had them?

Anyone consider that maybe if AJ voluntarily sniffed the heroin thinking it was cocaine instead? I would assume they look exactly the same especially to an inexperienced user. This article is pretty good about snorting cocaine and "Because it takes a lot longer than other methods to feel the effects of the heroin when snorted, users sometimes continue snorting until they obtain a high, which can lead to overdose." I'm also wondering about the note that AJ left. Zach seems to think it was in her hand writing. I would imagine that WH would have had to be holding a gun to her head in order to write it. Obviously, it wasn't a planned abduction because by his work truck GPS it seems that he was driving around trying to find a secluded place to leave her. I would imagine if it was planned he would have already at least thought about that ahead of time. Why did JH put missing bullets on her missing person report (?) if she knew that WH already had them?

Yes, I have said many times that I think she would have snorted a little coke and that maybe she had done that a few times at college, just experimenting. And, that Wes was going to get her some so she went willingly. He only had heroin but didn't tell her that's what it was. I would like to know what that note said, was she feeling down about anything? Sad all around.

I don't know much about heroin either, but I was wondering if you could put it in someone's food or drink?

You could, I guess. But it's bitter. I would think anyone would notice it in a drink or in food.

I don't know how that idea took on a life of it's own, but IIRC that wasn't the case. I believe it was Zach who told us, one of the younger sisters told him that it looked like someone had been doing a little more cleaning than usual and that something about the way things were left, looked like whoever had been doing chores, left without finishing. I think they all assumed it was AJ.

In thinking about that now, I have to wonder if that someone was actually WH looking for certain things (to take with him) in the house that morning, and just didn't bother to put anything back once he found what he was looking for.

I've completely erased that "information" from my mind. 1. Because it isn't information that came directly from someone who witnessed it, and 2. Because it's useless information, in that maybe AJ was just busying herself while waiting on someone or something, or maybe she was trying to help her Mom out or make up for an argument, or maybe someone else scrubbed the house. We have no way of knowing, and in my mind it's pointless to speculate on information when it's doubtful we'll ever know the truth, and which may not even be true to begin with.

Obviously, it wasn't a planned abduction because by his work truck GPS it seems that he was driving around trying to find a secluded place to leave her. I would imagine if it was planned he would have already at least thought about that ahead of time. Why did JH put missing bullets on her missing person report (?) if she knew that WH already had them?

Do we know he was driving around trying to find a place to leave her, or are we just assuming that? (Serious question). The MSM article says his GPS tracked down Smiths Ferry Rd., across the border into NC then back into VA, and directly to that house.

I'd love to know, how far into NC he went. Did he stop anywhere for any length of time? Does he know someone that lives just across the border in Como, NC? Murfreesboro? Maybe, maybe not. It's certainly possible he was just driving around, but it's also possible he had a destination all along and that's why he picked that house - he knew it was abandoned - because he'd gone by there plenty in the last couple of years while on his way elsewhere. (all pure speculation of course)

As for the bullets being on the MPR, that's a good question. I always thought that was strange. In trying to imagine what you might be looking for that was missing if your kid went missing, I'd guess you'd be looking in their room to see what of theirs they took. But maybe that ammo was kept in a specific place in the house, and that cupboard was open and it was obviously missing? It's hard to know with JH herself coming on here and simply telling us why she listed it as missing, along with AJ.

Yes, I have said many times that I think she would have snorted a little coke and that maybe she had done that a few times at college, just experimenting. And, that Wes was going to get her some so she went willingly. He only had heroin but didn't tell her that's what it was. I would like to know what that note said, was she feeling down about anything? Sad all around.

According to Zach's post the note read as if she was down.
All I want to say about the note is it was short and vague and sounded like something Anjelica would write and it looks like her handwriting and sounded pretty down. It's a personal thing and I really don't know if she wrote it, so I don't want to elaborate. I wouldn't know why she would write something like that or how somebody else would get her to write it. On the other hand, I am 99.9% certain she did not write the texts.

This is weird, but I believe I saw that on SM before Zach tells us. Kind of leads me to believe that there could have been some major family drama going on beforehand that caused DH to post this publicly. And if DH knew that this is happening why would he so strongly support WH in the very beginning of all of this and them calling each other "brothers."
Drew Hadsell coming out on social media days before the ME report saying Wes was using heroin.[/B] The text messages which, according to tall tale Hadsell said a few things, but yet he only told the news the fact that they said (not saying her name in this sentence) was using heroin.

According to the post Zach wrote about the note it could be very possible that AJ was caught up in the family drama going on and if her boyfriend and her were having problems or just broke up she could have been pretty depressed, down, and confessed on who to believe about WH possible heroin use, stuff going on between WH and JH, and even stuff going on between other family members. That's a lot of a 18-year-old college student to deal with.

Do we know he was driving around trying to find a place to leave her, or are we just assuming that? (Serious question). The MSM article says his GPS tracked down Smiths Ferry Rd., across the border into NC then back into VA, and directly to that house.

I'd love to know, how far into NC he went. Did he stop anywhere for any length of time? Does he know someone that lives just across the border in Como, NC? Murfreesboro? Maybe, maybe not. It's certainly possible he was just driving around, but it's also possible he had a destination all along and that's why he picked that house - he knew it was abandoned - because he'd gone by there plenty in the last couple of years while on his way elsewhere. (all pure speculation of course)

As for the bullets being on the MPR, that's a good question. I always thought that was strange. In trying to imagine what you might be looking for that was missing if your kid went missing, I'd guess you'd be looking in their room to see what of theirs they took. But maybe that ammo was kept in a specific place in the house, and that cupboard was open and it was obviously missing? It's hard to know with JH herself coming on here and simply telling us why she listed it as missing, along with AJ.

If you look at the new WTKR video when it shows the truck following the path it showed that it turned around near a Lawrence Drive which on Google Maps shows just after you pass that NC state line.
Look at the video around 1:35 or so. So it looks like it would have taken him all of 3 minutes to get to that road. It looks like it might have been the 2nd available paved road that was a good turnaround spot.
http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

If you look at the new WTKR video when it shows the truck following the path it showed that it turned around near a Lawrence Drive which on Google Maps shows just after you pass that NC state line.
Look at the video around 1:35 or so. So it looks like it would have taken him all of 3 minutes to get to that road. It looks like it might have been the 2nd available paved road that was a good turnaround spot.
http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

Immediately after you cross the border (right at the border, actually but it spans into both sides of the borderline), there is a wide turnout spot on the right of the southbound lane. There's another one just down the highway to the right of the northbound lane - just opposite of Lawrence drive (which appears to be unpaved, according to google maps). It's impossible to know if the path they showed on the broadcast was the actual GPS track or simply simulated to show the viewers that he crossed the border and immediately turned around and came back. Either way, I suspect he likely used the second turnout to turn around and come back.

ADDING: I was unable to load that video again so I was just going by what I was seeing on google maps. I didn't mean to but I pretty much said the same thing you did re: turning around at the Lawrence Rd. area, lol. I just watched the video and yes, that is what it shows - so likely no stopping off anywhere.

So I guess the only question, really, is why? Why drive right past the house, cross the border and turn around come back and drive directly into that driveway?

Maybe he was headed to one of his old bolt holes in NC, passed the house, and decided on it in the amount of time it took him to cross over the border. So he turns and comes back?

I did that in the crappy weather and terrible traffic on my way to work this morning ... debated one of three routes, passed one and then decided it was the best bet, so turned off the next exit and came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx