Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is no longer the case, BTW.

Are you saying Wendy is now defending him? Marissa Jarek is going to tell tonight at 6pm how LE came to discover AJ at that house. I can hardly wait to hear that, finally a tidbit for us.

I'm gonna go with option #1. The arrogant SOB didn't see the search of his hotel room coming.

I found that beyond dumb even for WH - why in the world would he put some ammo in the vent, along with the scales, but leave half of the ammo sitting out where anyone could see it (maids, etc.)? Was the vent area not big enough?? I wonder if LE knows who WH bought his coke or heroin from yet?

<modsnip>

I'm not sure about the hotel search, you would think him being a "career criminal" he would have more foresight. I do find it strange that one or more of AJ's friend's visited that hotel room during the time Wesley and Jen were separated. All of AJ's friends are so salty to zach, who actually raised her, why would they be coming to Wesley's side knowing that he had used drugs in Jen's house?
JMO

*edit*Typically housekeeping staff would definitely be somewhat alarmed by the ammo, even more so by any drug paraphernalia, however I've read this hotel is sketchy, housekeeping staff may be prostituting for extra cash or drugs- not that uncommon, so Wesley wouldn't be reported by housekeeping staff. This hotel was likely frequented by Wesley's supplier.*edit*

<modsnip>

I'm not sure about the hotel search, you would think him being a "career criminal" he would have more foresight. I do find it strange that one or more of AJ's friend's visited that hotel room during the time Wesley and Jen were separated. All of AJ's friends are so salty to zach, who actually raised her, why would they be coming to Wesley's side knowing that he had used drugs in Jen's house?
JMO
Unless he had something they all wanted. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Or perhaps it was because he needed a ride. The red truck had been taken by LE for almost 2 weeks. Most times anyone went there was to take him there or pick him up. They weren't hanging out.

yes i recall someone stating that it was to give him a ride, but they would have foreknowledge of drug paraphernalia in the room, I read somewhere that someone testified that they went inside the hotel room. I'm sure they weren't there just to hang out or whatever, i'm not accusing them of anything, I'm just saying it's a sketchy situation and I wouldn't have wanted to go into that hotel room considering the circumstances.

Leaving ammunition out haphazardly is one thing.. not everyone is going to know you are a felon and not allowed to have it (ie maids and such). However most people can recognize drug parapheenalia and that's illegal for everyone. I would think one would be more likely to hide that, than ammo.

Or perhaps it was because he needed a ride. The red truck had been taken by LE for almost 2 weeks. Most times anyone went there was to take him there or pick him up. They weren't hanging out.

Thanks for coming back on TGB. I have a question: did Jen call WH when she couldn't get in touch with AJ - or when she got AJ's text saying she wasn't ready to come home yet. Did Jen think that Wes would do everything he could to help find her? Did she want him to come help her get to the bottom of things, basically?

I can't remember the last time I got a question answered on here. Maybe the news will give us something to chew on tonight.

I'm not entirely sure at exactly what point she called him, but yes, it was thought that he could and would help.

It would sure be nice if the WHOLE truth came out in this case. How AJ got the heroin in her system, who drove her to the house & left her there, who knew what, and when, who helped, who's lying, who's genuinely in the dark, etc.

I don't believe for 1 moment WH was the only one involved in this tragedy.

They were all scared of WH (allegedly), but yet they were giving him rides and hanging out in his motel room and helping him search and on and on. Allrighty then....I'm not buying it. And I do believe WH had something they all wanted, and it wasn't his ammo.

Another thought, it sure would be interesting to know what led LE to the house where AJ's body was found. Did *someone* possibly real familiar with the case and the happenings, call in a tip or give info to LE about this house? And if so, how would that person(s) know anything about the house? Interesting thought IMO if you really stop and think about it. Again, JMO.

They were all scared of WH (allegedly), but yet they were giving him rides and hanging out in his motel room and helping him search and on and on. Allrighty then....I'm not buying it. And I do believe WH had something they all wanted, and it wasn't his ammo.

Another thought, it sure would be interesting to know what led LE to the house where AJ's body was found. Did *someone* possibly real familiar with the case and the happenings, call in a tip or give info to LE about this house? And if so, how would that person(s) know anything about the house? Interesting thought IMO if you really stop and think about it. Again, JMO.

I don't think they were afraid of WH, at least until he mentioned getting some of his Aryan Brotherhood friends (if he really had any) to do damage to anyone who talked about the ammo, guns, etc. I think WH was extremely paranoid by that time. I had heard at one point that Jen's house was referred to as "the party house" in that neighborhood, so I don't know what to think. So supposedly they are going to tell us tonight what led LE to that particular house on Norfolk's local stations at 6pm.

It would sure be nice if the WHOLE truth came out in this case. How AJ got the heroin in her system, who drove her to the house & left her there, who knew what, and when, who helped, who's lying, who's genuinely in the dark, etc.

I don't believe for 1 moment WH was the only one involved in this tragedy.

I think he was the only one involved. And I say that for two reasons: first, I think WH wanted to be alone with her, and secondly, I think somebody would have talked by now (first one to talk, walks??). WH would have blabbed himself during one of his word salad interviews back during those 15 hours when he was still high. I'm still stuck on why they say 'abducted' - doesn't that mean against one's will? Or forcibly removed from one's house?

He did use his supposed connection to the Aryans as leverage when telling people to keep quiet about the break in. Not sure about the ammo or guns though.. so it's not that they were afraid of WH himself, rather they were scared of what he meant by 'being dealt with' if they came forward. As for the 'party house' thing, if that is true, it is because alot of AJ's friends would have their birthday parties (you know, cake, ice cream, water gun and nerf gun fights) at her house because of proximity to the ballfields and such. Underage drinking was not allowed. In fact, one friend was banned from the house because he tried to get into alcohol once. Wasn't allowed to the house for years until he came to help search. So believe what you want, but these are good kids, and one of the reasons they were all allowed over is because their parents knew nothing untoward would happen while they were there.

Take it from someone who has lived with and loved someone who is bi-polar for ten years now.........if WH was in a state of mania (exacerbated by his drug use) and his recent forced move (thats a big trigger for a lot of people who are bi-polar) NOTHING that he did or has said will make sense to those of us who are sane.

thats not to excuse his heinous acts either.

WTKR live stream keeps freezing up. Is there anyone local who wouldn't mind transcribing/summarizing the the 6pm story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke