Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who reported aj's phone pinged at his room? Do you recall which interview it was? Was it him or the reporter saying that? Sorry I missed that information.
It was Wes telling Joe Fisher that in the jailhouse interview.

GPS from WH work van led LE straight to the house where she was found.

More evidence linking WH: receipts and surveillance video from gas station near abandoned house. He fueled up work van.

When AJ last seen, WH work van drove to NC, it then turned around and pulled right into driveway of that house.

AJ cell phone and WH cell phone were in same location when she went missing.

There is a grand total of ONE gas station near the house - on the same road, actually. The Duck Thru Mini Mart (Shell station) at 30001 Smiths Ferry Rd. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Du...1664!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x61a97e526771eaad!6m1!1e1

Who reported aj's phone pinged at his room? Do you recall which interview it was? Was it him or the reporter saying that? Sorry I missed that information.

Wes told the reporter that the detectives told him that. MAYBE the detectives were lying or maybe Wes was lying.

The reason I mentioned the hotel room is that in one of his earlier interviews with LE, they accused him of being in his hotel room at lunch time and said her phone pinged in his room too.

I remember them questioning him about that but I don't remember them saying anything about the lunch time. I wonder where his work truck pinged on March 2nd the day she went missing. Obviously, it would be easy for LE to question if WH was late for work that day returning from lunch. . The pond search I believe was because of that ping they said that came from her phone on March 3rd at around 8 a.m. I'm still wondering if maybe someone picked her up in that white car (maybe an acquaintance of WH maybe a female) and this is when she left that note because she maybe needed a night out away from the house. Maybe AJ went with this female friend and they went to his hotel room or hung out until WH got off of work. They hug out, maybe partied and something went wrong. Maybe that's how she got out of the house. Maybe that is why she left the note because she was maybe was down a bit about family or boyfriend (ex) issues. How else would he have gotten her out of her own home incapacitated without worrying someone would see him in broad daylight. So if something went wrong he could have gotten her out of the hotel room in the middle of the night and put her in his work truck and then that's where he went to Franklin that morning.

Law-enforcement sources also told NewsChannel 3 they have records and a video showing Hadsell bought gas not far from the abandoned house. The sources said the video shows Hadsell looking around nervously as he fueled his van. That video is mentioned briefly in a federal court filing by Hadsell’s attorney, Keith Kimball. However, Kimball wrote the video depicts “nothing.”

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

I'd sure love to know the exact date and time of that video.

Those federal court filings also show police seized and searched Wesley Hadsell’s iPhone 6. The documents for that search have been sealed. But our sources say investigators were able to see that Hadsell’s cell phone, and AJ’s cell phone were together around the time she was last seen. The sources would not be more specific.

(from the same link)

It's pretty easy to be specific. If hubby and I were in the same vehicle together, or my phone was with him, or his with me, etc., the GPS data for both phones would be identical. So... maybe when LE accused WH of knowing more than he was admitting to because they thought AJ's phone was with him, in his motel room, they'd already pulled the GPS records for both his phone, and hers, and saw that matching GPS data? Sure they could have been bluffing but now that we know this, I don't think they were.

I remember them questioning him about that but I don't remember them saying anything about the lunch time. I wonder where his work truck pinged on March 2nd the day she went missing. Obviously, it would be easy for LE to question if WH was late for work that day returning from lunch. . The pond search I believe was because of that ping they said that came from her phone on March 3rd at around 8 a.m. I'm still wondering if maybe someone picked her up in that white car (maybe an acquaintance of WH maybe a female) and this is when she left that note because she maybe needed a night out away from the house. Maybe AJ went with this female friend and they went to his hotel room or hung out until WH got off of work. They hug out, maybe partied and something went wrong. Maybe that's how she got out of the house. Maybe that is why she left the note because she was maybe was down a bit about family or boyfriend (ex) issues. How else would he have gotten her out of her own home incapacitated without worrying someone would see him in broad daylight. So if something went wrong he could have gotten her out of the hotel room in the middle of the night and put her in his work truck and then that's where he went to Franklin that morning.

I agree with much of the above. But I don't think she left with a gf . I really believe any friend of hers would have come forward and said so to LE. Maybe she did, who knows.

But I really believe that WH took her from the home. Maybe not forcefully. Maybe he lured or tricked her. But I do believe it was pretty much all Wes.

(from the same link)

It's pretty easy to be specific. If hubby and I were in the same vehicle together, or my phone was with him, or his with me, etc., the GPS data for both phones would be identical. So... maybe when LE accused WH of knowing more than he was admitting to because they thought AJ's phone was with him, in his motel room, they'd already pulled the GPS records for both his phone, and hers, and saw that matching GPS data? Sure they could have been bluffing but now that we know this, I don't think they were.

At first I thought they were bluffing. But now, I am not sure.

I know one thing. When they mapped his GPS and went and found her body, right then THEY KNEW he was as guilty as a day is long. JMO :jail:

Okay - this jacket ********. He says it was her Longwood jacket, its my understanding that anjelica wasn't even playing longwood sports? While shes an athlete it wouldn't be unusual for a first year student to focus on academics. I read somewhere that she had a club softball jacket, not a Longwood jacket with her name stitched in it which would also be weird for a college student to get in their very first semester at school.

I think his double talk/speaking of Aj in past tense and his work van going into the driveway of the abandoned house confirms what most of us already suspected.

also i hate that aj will always have the name hadsell and that the plack that dedicates the field to her has hadsell on it. Makes me sick and I don't understand how any of her family is okay with that.

Remember that gun WH said LE would never find, in one of his early Word Salad interviews? I suspect that gun went on the same little scenic road trip that day his work truck was recorded as being at the gas station near the house, and across the border and back.

"it could have been anybody" noooooooooope its the guy with the ****ing eyelid tattoos that everyone's been out for since day one...If your daughter is texting you til 4am saying shes on heroin she's not safe!

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/28/the-mystery-behind-the-discovery-of-aj-hadsells-body/

Watch the VIDEO.

He's been lying about EVERYTHING. "I don't know that house" "her cell phone wasn't with me" "I didn't kill her"

MOO- he went to the house that morning to drop off the truck, entered the home, planning on taking the ammo that was listed in the missing persons report, was either surprised by her being home, or they got into a confrontation about him entering the home and she threatened to tell mom... I believe he subdued her, (maybe with the heroin) somehow, threw her in the work van, took her to his hotel room, where he either tried to "talk some sense into her to keep her quiet," and she refused, so he shot her up with the heroin to save his arse, or else either realized he had OD'd her while subduing her at the house earlier , panicked, went to Franklin where he was already scheduled to be working, so his boss thought he was at work.... Because of the GPS showing him in Franklin... Boss None the wiser. Drive across the border, dumped the clothes found, went to that abandoned house and dumped her body. And then the text messages sent to JH about the possible heroin use from AJ's phone could be explained by her being subdued or deceased in that hotel room, and Wes trying to lay the groundwork for when she was inevitably found. That could be why LE said her phone was in his hotel room. And the the 4am texts to mom that she "wasn't ready to come home yet"... He was buying time trying to figure out what to do.

One sick *advertiser censored*. JMO.

That guy bear got a question-

So what family member of Wes had a white car like the one following the truck the day the neighbor saw following the truck ? I think the same one that found the debit card pieces and then later let out that Wes used heroin...Please correct me if I am wrong but was he a nephew or brother ?
DH was at work when all of that was going on. He has a GPS tracker in his work truck that can prove that as well, not to mention the person he was training. Nice try, but no dice.

Ok so I'm wondering if he did dump her clothes in NC it wasn't near the house in Franklin. So who's car did he use to dump the clothing. He didn't have a car unless he borrowed someone's car or used his work truck. Maybe he was looking for a place to dump her body that day and did a bit of research. I wonder if he had stashed her body somewhere like his storage unit and used another vehicle to move the body besides his work truck. Remember the guys that LE interviewed that saw a dark vehicle in the middle of the night pull up behind the house where she was found. Maybe he traveled to dump her clothes and crossed over from Rt 168 into NC and then over to 158 and went back up to Va. to 1300 up to rt 258 and dropped down. It would take an hour and 19 minutes. You can map out 4000 Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, Va to 3400 Smith's Ferry Road, Franklin, VA on Google and just drag the route south.

Watch the VIDEO.

He's been lying about EVERYTHING. "I don't know that house" "her cell phone wasn't with me" "I didn't kill her"

MOO- he went to the house that morning to drop off the truck, entered the home, planning on taking the ammo that was listed in the missing persons report, was either surprised by her being home, or they got into a confrontation about him entering the home and she threatened to tell mom... I believe he subdued her, (maybe with the heroin) somehow, threw her in the work van, took her to his hotel room, where he either tried to "talk some sense into her to keep her quiet," and she refused, so he shot her up with the heroin to save his arse, or else either realized he had OD'd her while subduing her at the house earlier , panicked, went to Franklin where he was already scheduled to be working, so his boss thought he was at work.... Because of the GPS showing him in Franklin... Boss None the wiser. Drive across the border, dumped the clothes found, went to that abandoned house and dumped her body. And then the text messages sent to JH about the possible heroin use from AJ's phone could be explained by her being subdued or deceased in that hotel room, and Wes trying to lay the groundwork for when she was inevitably found. That could be why LE said her phone was in his hotel room. And the the 4am texts to mom that she "wasn't ready to come home yet"... He was buying time trying to figure out what to do.

Mamajaay--I think you are just about spot-on with this scenario. Including the last sentence!!! One sorry detail I would (hate to)add: I believe there were sexual advances as well...I pray they were only advances and WH...that one sick b*****d....did not act on any of the advances :tantrum:

Watch the VIDEO.

Except the clothes weren't found there across the border. Now that we know LE connected him to that house via his work van GPS, I'd like someone to come along and explain the time line of events here on the morning of March 2nd and forward.

WH allegedly goes to the house on Millard to drop of the red truck - how then did he get to work that day? Was the work van already parked at JH's house?
If he actually did drop off the truck and abducted AJ in his work van that very morning, how the heck was she seen DRIVING that truck Monday afternoon down her own street?
If he abducted her later in the day, how the heck did he get the red truck back to the house?

It looks to me, without having a time/date stamp for this gas station video of him nervously looking around while pumping gas, IF that truck was actually seen driving down Millard that day, it wasn't AJ driving it. It had to be someone helping WH.

I could be way off here, so someone feel free to clear this up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss